PDA

View Full Version : Are these bugs?

janik_dk
04-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Hi,

I tried to search the forums but couldn't find anything - but sorry if this has ben mentioned.

1. I can't bail out of the Bf 109?! I first press "O" for open the canopy, but nothing happends when i press "Ctrl + E" (works with other planes)

2. The Canopy of the Bf-110 can't be closed once opened. If i press "O" it opens, but if I press "Ctrl + O" it closes AND opens again..

3. The Ai on vehicles are quite dumb and drives right into you plane if you passes its path..

Any confirmations would be much appreciated - thanks :)

xnomad
04-07-2011, 01:40 AM
In flight you can't open the canopy you have to jettison it instead "Ctrl + J".
Then do Ctrl +E to bail out.

The other planes e.g. spit and hurri you can open the canopy because it slides but try push open a bf109 canopy during flight you'd never be able to do it.

janik_dk
04-07-2011, 07:30 AM
In flight you can't open the canopy you have to jettison it instead "Ctrl + J".
Then do Ctrl +E to bail out.

The other planes e.g. spit and hurri you can open the canopy because it slides but try push open a bf109 canopy during flight you'd never be able to do it.

I'll try that! (When i press "O" in flight the canopy of the Bf-109 actually DO open..)

Raggz
04-07-2011, 07:33 AM
I'll try that! (When i press "O" in flight the canopy of the Bf-109 actually DO open..)

Read the manual? :)

JG52Krupi
04-07-2011, 08:24 AM

Yes but you loose all contol as both your hands are being used to push it open

Wutz
04-07-2011, 08:29 AM
The bit with AI driving into you is nothing new, that has been around since IL2 days! Try it for yourself with 1946 and land on a road where vehicules are moving or on a rail track with a train coming, both will drive into you.

adonys
04-07-2011, 08:30 AM
actually it needs to be jettisoned, as when just opening it, it won't go fully to the right, thus endangering the bailing out pilot.

dunno about the 110's one.

the 3'rd point is about dynamic collision detection, which I'm sure they haven't added on the ground objects (ie, it is not a bug, but (a lack of) a feature).