PDA

View Full Version : Custom ammo offline ?

FZG_Immel
04-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Just a question people. Is there a way to make your own ammunition mix and use it in any single or quick mission ?

I've tried, but so far, no results.

Thanks a lot !

FZG_Immel
04-06-2011, 09:58 PM
find my own answer in an other thread :

In the PLANE section of the options think of it like a menu tree,

on the first screen is where you save the complete package of your plane, skin, weapon load, belt load out.

so you go in set your skin on the plane go into loadout and set up your belt preference or load a belt you have saved previously then go back to the plane screen where you change the skin and so on and save there, then when you go into a quick mission and underneath the plane you have chosen where it says "default stock" change to the save you made on the plane screen and this will apply your skin, gun set up, and belts to your plane for that mission

hope that explains it

if you save in the belt screen you have only saved a belt arrangement not the full plane setup required for use in quick missions

FZG_Immel
04-06-2011, 10:03 PM
oh well... my loadouts "sometimes" appears in the menu, below "custom", but I see no change in my tracers in the quick missions.

it's all buggy

BadAim
04-06-2011, 10:10 PM
What do you need guns for?

Ataros
04-06-2011, 10:11 PM
If you copy missions from Steam folder to your documents folder you can open them with Full Mission Builder. There you can definitely change ammunition and easily save presets to be used in single missions and simple editor. You can also fly missions from FMB directly.

FZG_Immel
04-06-2011, 10:15 PM
What do you need guns for?

you smart one ;)

btw, my avatar is ironical. I am a gun collector, IRL ;)

http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/11/94/71/06/th/allmod10.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=862&u=11947106)

Will try single missions from FMB and see what happends ! (ETA. just tried. works from FMB)

thx

BadAim
04-06-2011, 10:31 PM
LOL! I suspected as much, but I just couldn't resist the poke!

You need to save both the loadout and the aircraft setup when doing it from the "aircraft" window. Took me an hour to figure that one out. (actually it was probably closer to two if I'm to be honest)

FZG_Immel
04-06-2011, 10:45 PM
yes, i did figure it too now..

there is another bug.. you have to close the game and launch it again, if you are in FMB, go back to plane option, create another loadout and gun belts.. if you go directly to FMB again, the new loadout wont show up.. and if you go back to loadouts and plan options, the new loadout will be gone..

if you quit and lauch the game again, create the loadout, and than go back to FMB, then it works...

mmmm.....

I LOVE this new feature of the game, but they need to debug it and make it more user friendly.

FZG_Immel
04-06-2011, 10:49 PM
by the way.. did anyone find white smocking tracers for the .303s ???

im not much into lasers ;)

swiss
04-06-2011, 11:14 PM
you smart one ;)

btw, my avatar is ironical. I am a gun collector, IRL ;)

http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/11/94/71/06/th/allmod10.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=862&u=11947106)

thx

Ouch that hurts, I just had to return my service SSG550. :(
They apllied some new conditions you have to fulfill to keep it when you retire from service.
I was thinking about a AKS74(semi auto) to replace it...

FZG_Immel
04-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Ouch that hurts, I just had to return my service SSG550. :(
They apllied some new conditions you have to fulfill to keep it when you retire from service.
I was thinking about a AKS74(semi auto) to replace it...

to keep your issued Stg90 (Fass90) after your service you just have to make the "tir en campagne" the 3 years before your WK's are over..

there is no way they'll get mine when i'm done with my WK's (another one and a half). She's been with me since day 3 in the army, and she'll stay. (I didnt get to use it very often in Payerne though (Luftwaffe).

these new conditions were enacted after stupid leftiest wanted our guns and gunrights.. luckily we won the last votations.

as for getting a new semi "assault rifle", it depends what you want to do.. if it's for 300m shooting, and you don't want to get another SiG, just go with an AR-15.. if you want a "tool" to move mud at the range, get an AK..

end of the Swiss OT ;) sorry

swiss
04-07-2011, 02:54 AM
to keep your issued Stg90 (Fass90) after your service you just have to make the "tir en campagne" the 3 years before your WK's are over..

Too bad I realized that in 2009, the rules changed for 2010, and of course I hadn't attended a single one of them...

Purpose for new toy: None. I just want it for the fun of it. I'm not even sure I would ever take it to the range.
Something small, cool, light and badass. Haven't shot any of my pistols since 2005, lol

BadAim
04-07-2011, 04:37 AM
I'm glad to see us "right wing extremists" aren't limited only to "Red neck racist Americans". Basic good sense has to reign somewhere, if only in our own minds.
It's hard to beat an M4 for handling, granted they're a bit weak on the terminal end. I'm still a sucker for a good ole' fashioned 12 gauge for the up close and personal stuff though (Mossie 590 here).

BadAim
04-07-2011, 04:44 AM

there is no way they'll get mine when i'm done with my WK's (another one and a half). She's been with me since day 3 in the army, and she'll stay. (I didnt get to use it very often in Payerne though (Luftwaffe).

these new conditions were enacted after stupid leftiest wanted our guns and gunrights.. luckily we won the last votations.

as for getting a new semi "assault rifle", it depends what you want to do.. if it's for 300m shooting, and you don't want to get another SiG, just go with an AR-15.. if you want a "tool" to move mud at the range, get an AK..

end of the Swiss OT ;) sorry

The lefties here are master incrementalists too. Hopefully sanity will win before we're all slaves.

FZG_Immel
04-07-2011, 08:35 AM
I'm glad to see us "right wing extremists" aren't limited only to "Red neck racist Americans". Basic good sense has to reign somewhere, if only in our own minds.
It's hard to beat an M4 for handling, granted they're a bit weak on the terminal end. I'm still a sucker for a good ole' fashioned 12 gauge for the up close and personal stuff though (Mossie 590 here).

Don't worry, you are not alone ;) plus this is only a fraction of my collection, that shows part of my modern rifles.. beside I have pistols, revolvers, levers..etc... and ammo ;) ! I must be a redneck deep inside ;)

btw that is the reason I am very interested in the ballistic section of CloDo ! My first passion is aviation, the second one being... guns !

Something small, cool, light and badass

what you need is an AKSU ;) .. they even make an AK-47UF, which looks like an AKSU, but is in 7.62x39- you can find them in Lagardère or Joray gunshops (CH) for 1290.-

swiss
04-07-2011, 09:24 AM
they even make an AK-47UF, which looks like an AKSU, but is in 7.62x39-

Not sure if a small, light rifle needs that kind of recoil....

FZG_Immel
04-07-2011, 09:33 AM
Not sure if a small, light rifle needs that kind of recoil....

it's all fun ;)

JG52Uther
04-07-2011, 09:44 AM
The only gun you'll ever need (don't try to hit anything with it though ;) )
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/JG52Uther/Naseby.jpg

Raggz
04-07-2011, 09:54 AM
LOL, they had balls in the old days. No way that i would put that thing close to my eyes and pull the trigger :)

JG52Uther
04-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Its mine lol

FZG_Immel
04-07-2011, 10:12 AM
I have some black powder guns myself, but they are mainly with percussion caps or flint.

I got nothing that old.

JG52Uther
04-07-2011, 10:18 AM
Its only 2 years old,but it makes a big bang! And,I have only lost one eyebrow so far...