PDA

View Full Version : Its not the prop thats causing seisures, its the cockpit shaking

TeeJay82
04-05-2011, 05:45 PM
any1 else becoming ill of all the cockpit/gauge shaking during normal flight? i start to get dizzy after 5 minutes, and after 10 minutes i have to shut the game down and take a walk...

i have perfect health according to doctors and tests, and have never become ill by playing games sometimes 5-7 hours without break. Il-2 included

perhaps something to look into? i cant say how much i look forward to enjoying this game after some patching.

but for now i have to leave it alone on the HDD.

Im quite sure im not alone in this case, but i guess youre working on it as we speak :)

Thank you once again for a potencially awesome game... looking forward to its future

EDIT: tried e-filter on and off, but there is no difference... atleast to me

Space Communist
04-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Try turning off head shaking?

Feuerfalke
04-05-2011, 07:02 PM
any1 else becoming ill of all the cockpit/gauge shaking during normal flight? i start to get dizzy after 5 minutes, and after 10 minutes i have to shut the game down and take a walk...

i have perfect health according to doctors and tests, and have never become ill by playing games sometimes 5-7 hours without break. Il-2 included

perhaps something to look into? i cant say how much i look forward to enjoying this game after some patching.

Im quite sure im not alone in this case, but i guess youre working on it as we speak :)

Thank you once again for a potencially awesome game... looking forward to its future

+1 - this feature is MUCH worse than any flickering (in fact, if prop and shacking come together, this is a killer for even a healthy person)

Disable headshaking and feel the difference.

Jotaele
04-05-2011, 07:07 PM

+++100000

I love natural head movement in flight sim, but this is not what we currentlly have in Clod.But i do not what to turn it off because no head G motions, its like flying cfs1 again.
There are something unnatural in the head motion, that mixed with my track ir makes me feel like one of those clowns that jumps from a box in a spring.
Im not sure because i have to test it more, but im not sure if is a good idea that visions tilts so much to contrarest the banking movements, because we are used to juzge our aircraft position looking at the horizont.This happens too in the DCS black shark, but is diferent due than a chopper do not made rolls.

Actually, if you can see real fotages from pilots, they use to stay their heads as much as they can aligned with the horizont.So it is not a bad idea, perhaps it is too much noticeable, but it need tweaking.

Another anoying thing is that the translate any engine mangement problem o mechanical failure in a shake movement .Is really tired, i would understand a little movement caused by engine vibrations, but currently is like earthquake filmed by Michael bay. If your engine is broken, you have to navigate to your homefield watching tranformers 3 in a bucle.

I think its a good idea that views being part of dificulty,because a pilot shaking its plane or under heavy +G , its not a good shooters and cant calculate shoot correctly, or even think in shooting. But currently the head movement is not modelled in a natural way.

I would like to have a slider to reduce it, like another games have.Or givin head tilt like a option, aside form the bobbles effects.

Cannos,imho, are overexagerated too, an airframe of this size absorbs most of the shake.

I hope headmovement is revisied in the future.

TeeJay82
04-05-2011, 11:04 PM
OMG... how there was an option i have not seen... thnx... after turning it off, im back in action