PDA

View Full Version : Custom Windows

Raggz
04-05-2011, 09:23 AM
At first they were annoying but now that i understand how they work i love them. You can customize each window and place them where ever you like. Change text size and colors or even get the controls in digital output.
Adding console input and output to chat window also works like a charm. Makes it easier to enter commands without pausing the game :)

I really hope they leave them be.

After playing around with them and moving them to my liking, the small black "cursors" that a couple of the default windows leaves on the screen, are now gone :)

335th_GRAthos
04-05-2011, 09:40 AM
After playing around with them and moving them to my liking, the small black "cursors" that a couple of the default windows leaves on the screen, are now gone :)

Thanks, good to know this !

lensman1945
04-05-2011, 11:06 AM
Thanks, good to know this !

Nice find!
off to fix mine...:-)

PhantomLord
04-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Any idea how to restore the window where the wingman and ground control chatter text ist displayed? I accidently clicked it away and i didnt found a clue to restore it.
I tried many custom windows... maybe i missed something.

Jotaele
04-06-2011, 01:53 PM
Any idea how to restore the window where the wingman and ground control chatter text ist displayed? I accidently clicked it away and i didnt found a clue to restore it.
I tried many custom windows... maybe i missed something.
Create a new window and add to it the "voice" section.

I love those windows too, but i would like to select the fonts colors and a more small size.

Have you guys try to use a transparent background? it looks great,
I have configured te title to "show" but in the title i write a simple dot " . "
or an * , so its very easy to select them if they are emty.

I recomend too ,to fade all the mensages in 4-5 seconds, but remain visibles the engines damages writing zero in the time to disapear.so these mesage will stay ever.
By default windows are very ugly configured, make your own config!!!!
Good luky.

Ataros
04-06-2011, 03:13 PM

How did you manage to do this? I reconfigured windows but the cursors are still there (

PhantomLord
04-07-2011, 06:22 AM
Create a new window and add to it the "voice" section.

I love those windows too, but i would like to select the fonts colors and a more small size.

Have you guys try to use a transparent background? it looks great,
I have configured te title to "show" but in the title i write a simple dot " . "
or an * , so its very easy to select them if they are emty.

I recomend too ,to fade all the mensages in 4-5 seconds, but remain visibles the engines damages writing zero in the time to disapear.so these mesage will stay ever.
By default windows are very ugly configured, make your own config!!!!
Good luky.

Thank you Sir. :)