PDA

View Full Version : game play cod

SDT_longshot
04-05-2011, 09:11 AM
some of the problems i seem to have with cliffs of dover

1 some of the views in game they need to be simplified as atm they are to comlicated... il2 1946 in game views seem more simplified

2 the graphics i seem to get green squares over the sea untill flying down low then i see a big circle with the water inside the circle and green squares on the out side
also maybe have water crashing up the shore line would be nice to

has eny 1 else encounterd these problems

Azametric
04-05-2011, 09:22 AM
hi Longshot,

open config.ini
change value of "Draw if not focused" from "0" to "1"
save the file.

this will fix the green textures over water if you are an ATI card user.

The views are a little different? i havent noticed - f2 / f8 works like in the old il2- and anyway it is a new game - so some things evolve - i think it just takes time to get used to.

SDT_longshot
04-05-2011, 11:27 AM
i tryed changing "Draw if not focused" from "0" to "1" green sea is still there till i go below 4700 ft then it turn into a circle with the sea in the middle and the green on the out side i have a radion hd 4890 graphics card i shouldent get this problem

eny other ideas how i can fix this

Azametric
04-05-2011, 02:12 PM
i had the same problem on the 5970 and having changed the Draw if not focused value it was fixed.

did you remember to save the file?

Edit: not sure now wether it should be 0 or 1 - try both - but its definitly the fix for the green textures

SDT_longshot
04-05-2011, 05:54 PM
i tryed changing "Draw if not focused" from "0" to "1" and back to 0 again the problem with the green is still there could it be a video setting problem i have it set to medium settings at the moment have changed from very high to very low nothink changes the green sea still ? eny more options i could try

thank you for your help so far S!

Ataros
04-05-2011, 11:30 PM
Try switching off grass.

Regarding views F9 switches viewing modes. They are the same as n Il-2.