PDA

View Full Version : Missions not loading

Waaagh
04-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Hello, o 1C forums

Bought the game today despite knowing how badly polished this thing is, and I must say now that I´ve tried it, it really is a hog.

You have my full support though, knowing how well refined IL2 was when I got into it, I trust the devs to make this one work as well too.

Problem is the following:

Upon starting a quick mission free flight, loading bar reaches 100%, and then the game locks up. I´m in the process of testing out other scenarios, different maps or different planes. Has anybody else noticed this problem?

Cheers

Waaagh

JG52Uther
04-04-2011, 06:42 PM
This happens with some of the missions with me,gets to about 98% and then stays there.Only closing the game though the task manager works for me.
109 free flight works fine,cross country works fine,some others not so much.

Waaagh
04-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Did some more testing, and none of the quick mission scenarios seem to work for me. I walked trough all of the freeflight ones so far.

Waaagh
04-04-2011, 07:30 PM
I´ve done some more testing, and none of the quick mission formats work for me. I tried the Hurricane solo training mission, and that one loaded and started properly, but the performance was abysmal.

Can´t tell yet how many of the other missions work, but I´ve gotta say that after fiddling with this for the past hour, I´m a bit tired of it.