View Full Version : Patch when?

Kankkis
04-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Luthier any new info?

Thanks

Kankkis

JG53Frankyboy
04-04-2011, 05:34 PM
i think they deserved a free weekend too, didnt they ??

they worked years to release the actual version of the game..... i dont think they will fix it in one week.

Kankkis
04-04-2011, 05:41 PM

they worked years to release the actual version of the game..... i dont think they will fix it in one week.

I mean quickfix for stutter, i cannot play now because of stuttering.

I put min detail and when there is couple of houses it stutters badly, stuttering over the sea too.

JG52Uther
04-04-2011, 05:43 PM
Luthier said 1-2 days on 2nd April so...

Komrad
04-04-2011, 05:46 PM

Nope, they don't deserve a weekend off. They have a sim to get ready for prime time. By the sounds of it they have been working 12hr days 7 days a week for a while now so a few more won't make a difference.

If this sim is not truly ready for the US release there will be hell to pay with the gaming reviews, this is not the time to rest.

Bryan.

Kankkis
04-04-2011, 05:48 PM
Luthier said 1-2 days on 2nd April so...

Yep, that is exactly what i mean, there is roadmap updates on sukhoi forums but not for us

Kankkis

Raggz
04-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Nope, they don't deserve a weekend off. They have a sim to get ready for prime time. By the sounds of it they have been working 12hr days 7 days a week for a while now so a few more won't make a difference.

If this sim is not truly ready for the US release there will be hell to pay with the gaming reviews, this is not the time to rest.

Bryan.

Even how brutal this is i kind of agree. And i'm pretty sure they are thinking the same, poor sods.

HenFre
04-04-2011, 06:17 PM
Actually this is what Luthier wrote:

...If everything tests correctly over the weekend ... released by early to mid next week...

BigPickle
04-04-2011, 06:42 PM
yay! i really hope they fix the stuttering