PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Key List??

Cap Loz
04-02-2011, 03:04 PM
I've searched here and amongst the game files and I can't find any Key Command Lists anywhere, even in the PDF.
Anyone??

davedontmind
04-02-2011, 04:47 PM
I've not seen a list you can print out, but in game if you go to Options -> Controls, you can see (and change) all the key assignments.

If you want to print something out, you could look in My Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\ - load the file "confUser.ini" into notepad, and print that. It's not quite a quick reference chart, but it seems to have the key assignments in there (along with other config stuff)

Lixma
04-02-2011, 07:53 PM
First flight sim in the last 1000 years not to come with a key chart.

:confused:

Eldur
04-03-2011, 01:03 AM
First flight sim in the last 1000 years not to come with a key chart.

:confused:

And lots of very important keys that aren't even mapped by default... :D

Cap Loz
04-03-2011, 09:40 AM
I've not seen a list you can print out, but in game if you go to Options -> Controls, you can see (and change) all the key assignments.

If you want to print something out, you could look in My Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\ - load the file "confUser.ini" into notepad, and print that. It's not quite a quick reference chart, but it seems to have the key assignments in there (along with other config stuff)

Yea Thanks for that but it was some form of Quick Ref card that I find really useful at this initial stage with a new sim.
Like Lixma said I can't think why they haven't included one in the docs or the manual.

Bakelit
04-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Like Lixma said I can't think why they haven't included one in the docs or the manual.

Yes, not even the "collectors" edition has a key card!

Apart from that I'm satisfied with the contents of it.