PDA

View Full Version : Missing ammunition?

Jediteo
04-02-2011, 01:19 PM
So I have the dogfight server up, people can join and occasionally start their engines. The spits and Hurries get their ammo, while the 109, Stuka and Blenheim start without ammunition is their forward armament, even though the gun and ammo has been selected in the Spawn Aircraft Group window. Anyone have any idea why half the aircraft in the dogfight mission start without ammo?

Still have that strange engine stopping message at times too.

SOLUTION

Go into the Full mission builder and edit the planelist for each spawn zone. Click a plane in the list and press the weapons button. The armament of the 109s, Stukas and Blenheims are duplicated, and what you need to do is press the upper one is the wing armament (removing the asterisk in front of it). You will ahve to do this with all the spawn zones. I just hosted a server with fully armed 109s.
Go forth and bomb people.

Tenebrae
04-02-2011, 02:22 PM
The no ammo thing is happening on LeadFarmer's server too, but not noticed any issue with engines not starting

ZaltysZ
04-02-2011, 03:03 PM
I think planes, whose have "empty" loadout as first option in their loadout list, will be spawned without ammo. Currently, it is not possible to play MP if blue players are supposed to create plane groups, unless they don't mind using BF110. :)

JG52Uther
04-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Aargh! So thats why it keeps coming up empty!

Jediteo
04-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Solution Bump.

LeadFarmer
04-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Thank you