PDA

View Full Version : The IL2 COD it´s unplayable very low FPS

Aty2
04-01-2011, 03:03 PM
I shut the thread, lol, if this is your solution to fix the problem, then do not expect to speak well of you product or

this answer does not seem enough:

JG52Uther's say:

There Are Many threads here about Optimising your settings to get Better results.

and I read the FAQ and if I read about it, but still does not work well

I disabled the SLI, the game in windows 1024x768, all medium-low, and the configuration of nvidia to let the application decide

in that configuration while trying to land is a 5-10 fps for me, flying over the sea you can fly over land down to 15-20 fps

and of course can not play full screen is amazing, the gameplay gets worse at 1680x1050

original post:

Hi

I´m Aty2 from Spain, I member of Scuadron =gRiJ= of IL2

I have a this pc:

Asus P5ND
Intel core II duo E7300
4GB DDR2 800mhz
2x Nvidia 9800 GTX+ ( 765mhz ) in SLI
Windows 7 64 bits

I installed the game and only after you have installed a patch from the steam server, I can not play COD LOW mode and 1024x765 screen, a native resoucion nothing works, gives too many stoppages screen, 5fps works

I had no problems with other new games that require a lot of machine, such as Call of Duty black ops, ARMA2, assassin creed 3, etc ..... and the IL2: I can not play COD

the scenes at sea, running at 24-30 fps, the scenes on land are at 10 fps or 5 is unplayable

I wonder if this is going to Solunion, because if not I'll go to the store to give me back my money, the game does not meet the minimum requirements letter, apart from being a gambling problem, I read that problem as most users have far superior graphics card to the one I have

in these conditions I can not recommend to my fellow squadron to buy this game, so a waste of money

Byer

MugiSNK
04-01-2011, 07:52 PM
Where have you been the past 6 days?
The game is definitely broken, and will have a second patch between now and 19th of April, which is the US release date.

The patch from the 30th of March included a disable button for the Anti-Epilepsy filter, which can add up 10 FPS to your regular.

Just wait for a while

MugiSNK

Aty2
04-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Where have you been the past 6 days?
The game is definitely broken, and will have a second patch between now and 19th of April, which is the US release date.

The patch from the 30th of March included a disable button for the Anti-Epilepsy filter, which can add up 10 FPS to your regular.

Just wait for a while

MugiSNK

ok, thank you very much, I received yesterday the game, you understand my surprise, but thanks again for at least me clarify something

I hope they fix everything. I do not want to have a coaster for € 69.95

alexei1789
04-02-2011, 12:53 PM
hi !

i'm trying to optimise my installation,
how do you display the number of fps please ?
thanks a lot

MugiSNK
04-02-2011, 01:26 PM
hi !

i'm trying to optimise my installation,
how do you display the number of fps please ?
thanks a lot

I don't know how, like the screenshots with the FPS average, min, max at the top of the screen.

But you can download Fraps free version, that also displays FPS

MugiSNK

alexei1789
04-02-2011, 01:40 PM
i'll look for Fraps, thanks for the information

Meusli
04-02-2011, 02:51 PM
i'll look for Fraps, thanks for the information

Assign a button in options/controls to console display. then press that in game and type the following exactly as showed.

fps SHOW START

alexei1789
04-03-2011, 04:53 PM
thanx a lot !