PDA

View Full Version : DirectX install problem and I can't activate ClOD

FogGhost
04-01-2011, 01:28 PM
I had read a lot of post here but I not founded anything like my problem. If there is someone else, tell me.

I buy the ClOD in yuplay. With the key I downloaded the Steam software and enter the key to download the ClOD. Everything ok right now.
So I press the Play button, and Steam say me that I will have to copy my key couse will need to activate it for this first launch. Ok ...

And the Steam window pop ups telling that is installing DirectX (step 1 of 2). But nothing happens then. It never install and never can jump to next step and activate the game (sorry...simulator :rolleyes: ).

I have uninstall everuthing and redownload. Nothing new. The same problem.
I tried to update directX directly using dxwebsetup.exe. It runs ok, but then again the Steam window problem still there.

If I run the .exe's on redist folder, include directX, not works. The problem still there. :mad: :mad:

I have not c:\Users\*yourname*\Documents\1C SoftClub\ folder. Maybe couse it never activate and never launch.

What now? Steam said me that this is not their problem and that I have to contact with the game developer.

The most of the people with directX problems at last can activate it, but I cannot!!!

If I close the Steam window, the DXSETUP.exe *32 in Task Manager not dissapear. I have to close it manually.

My specs are:
Windows 7 x64, SP1 (tested too without SP1)
I7 920, 3.6Ghz
6Gb DDR3 1600
Gygabyte 560TI OC with Nvidia drivers (266.44)
TRackIR4
Hotas Warthog
Saitek rudders

Avira Antivirus
PC Tools Firewall
(I tried with both activated and both deactivated)

I attached a image of my problem.
That install window never ends. Stays there forever.

FogGhost
04-01-2011, 07:10 PM
Already resolved. Do not know why or how but it works now.
:confused::confused::confused: