PDA

View Full Version : Changing graphics card

Werewo
04-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Hi,
I just upgraded my graphics card from an ATI 4870 to a Nvidia GTX460 with 2 Gigs VRAM. Alas I have texture problems now and water is flickering. Is there a way to tell the game that I use a Nvidia now???

Thanks in advance

MugiSNK
04-01-2011, 07:00 PM
Look up a nVidia based conf.ini files somewhere at the settings part of the forum.

Or reinstall the game.

Werewo
04-02-2011, 02:04 AM
Thanks for the reply. I already reinstalled but I still get graphical glitches. A graphics setting tool not related to Steam like in IL-2 would help a lot. I get decent Fps with my GPU upgrade but the graphic errors make it impossible to play. With my old 4870 the water looked fine but now it is like a stroboscope. Same with cloudlayers...

Cheers :(

sod16
04-02-2011, 02:08 AM
Thanks for the reply. I already reinstalled but I still get graphical glitches. A graphics setting tool not related to Steam like in IL-2 would help a lot. I get decent Fps with my GPU upgrade but the graphic errors make it impossible to play. With my old 4870 the water looked fine but now it is like a stroboscope. Same with cloudlayers...

Cheers :(

Very hard to understand you but... Wait for the patches. Game should be fine in no less then a month LoL