PDA

View Full Version : assortment_1?

Tianx
03-31-2011, 11:12 PM
Hi Guys:

It's been a while since I played KB and recently am going back to the game again. Call me a cheater but I am using the scanner and one of the item listed for reason to get is assortment_1 in Great Wave Castle. Does anyone know what that means?
Edit/Delete Message

ckdamascus
04-01-2011, 01:21 AM
Hi Guys:

It's been a while since I played KB and recently am going back to the game again. Call me a cheater but I am using the scanner and one of the item listed for reason to get is assortment_1 in Great Wave Castle. Does anyone know what that means?
Edit/Delete Message

That isn't really cheating, in my opinion.

That said, it means you can get the item after you defeat the Kraken boss. Talk to her again after beating Kraken and the items will be available for sale.

Tianx
04-01-2011, 08:35 AM
Thanks, didn't know that/

One more questions though. Sometimes the location would be "Actor". Do you know what that means?

ckdamascus
04-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Thanks, didn't know that/

One more questions though. Sometimes the location would be "Actor". Do you know what that means?

That can vary, depending on what the Container is.

Usually it means a person will provide it via a quest.

If the Container is container objects, it is more of a placeholder. You aren't guaranteed to get that item.

Zechnophobe
04-01-2011, 10:08 PM
That isn't really cheating, in my opinion.

That said, it means you can get the item after you defeat the Kraken boss. Talk to her again after beating Kraken and the items will be available for sale.

It is a little bit though, especially if you are using it to choose a save game to play.

Tianx
04-06-2011, 09:00 PM
So basically anything has "Actor" and "Container Object" are things you may or may not get? Rarely you dig out items from the battle. Are these considered Container Object or are they completely random?

ckdamascus
04-07-2011, 02:31 AM
It is a little bit though, especially if you are using it to choose a save game to play.

I guess. I mean, the way I look at it, I could just keep replaying the game ad-nauseum, record all the items I get, and then re-replay the game with the "right" saved game.

I'm just saving time. <shrugs> I guess if you need certain items to win... then I suppose it could be somewhat cheating.