PDA

View Full Version : Launcher Crash

sixtheninth
03-31-2011, 10:56 AM
Hi there,

After years of waiting for the original Storm of War (now Cliffs of Dover) I finally invested into this game. However I can't even start it. The game launcher unexpectedly crashes after starting.

Min specs mentioned are: Win Xp/Vista/ 7 DirectX 9.0C. I am running Win 7 with 9.0c
as my card is the latest from the nVidia 7 series (7900) and does not support Direct X 10.

I have just read that Win 7 version doesnt support Dx9.0c. Does it mean I won't be able to play this game at all ? If not,is there any chance of refund ? After I played Birds of Prey,which run with very good fps on my comp I am totally disappointed. I expected this game (especially after so many years of development) to be optimised well.

Mars

Mars

602Sqn.McLean
03-31-2011, 11:02 AM
Same with me mate. I waited for two friggin hours and now the bloody thing won't start. Same thing, Launcher crashes. How ripped off am I. I'm so friggin angry.
No other game have I ever purchased takes two friggin hours to load and then won't start because it won't launch.
Steam friggin sucks and now I know why everyone was spewing when it was put on that stupid system.
Not all of us are friggin computer savy. Imagine someone buying this piece of crap and expects it load easily like every other friggin game.
I've waited, literally years for this friggin thing to come out and this is what I get. Some piece of crap that I might as well throw in the bin. I've waited up late to see this thing run and now it won't.
What a sorry piece of crap.

1.JaVA_Sharp
03-31-2011, 11:04 AM
Hi there,

After years of waiting for the original Storm of War (now Cliffs of Dover) I finally invested into this game. However I can't even start it. The game launcher unexpectedly crashes after starting.

Min specs mentioned are: Win Xp/Vista/ 7 DirectX 9.0C. I am running Win 7 with 9.0c
as my card is the latest from the nVidia 7 series (7900) and does not support Direct X 10.

I have just read that Win 7 version doesnt support Dx9.0c. Does it mean I won't be able to play this game at all ? If not,is there any chance of refund ? After I played Birds of Prey,which run with very good fps on my comp I am totally disappointed. I expected this game (especially after so many years of development) to be optimised well.

Mars

Mars

I take it you haven't bothered looking at the official system requirements thread? Incase you didn't, then let me be the first one to tell you that your card WILL NOT run CLOD.

Wynthorpe
03-31-2011, 11:23 AM
Same with me mate. I waited for two friggin hours and now the bloody thing won't start. Same thing, Launcher crashes. How ripped off am I. I'm so friggin angry.
No other game have I ever purchased takes two friggin hours to load and then won't start because it won't launch.
Steam friggin sucks and now I know why everyone was spewing when it was put on that stupid system.
Not all of us are friggin computer savy. Imagine someone buying this piece of crap and expects it load easily like every other friggin game.
I've waited, literally years for this friggin thing to come out and this is what I get. Some piece of crap that I might as well throw in the bin. I've waited up late to see this thing run and now it won't.

Thats right! Blame steam.....:rolleyes:

What are your specs?!

F16_Petter
03-31-2011, 11:30 AM

Sir, you must be joking.
There is nothing wrong with steam.

Cliffs Of Dover on the other hand needs a lot of attention as it is a baby born too early. Lets hope it will make it with the nursing of the devs and the community.

Deadstick
03-31-2011, 11:37 AM
I take it you haven't bothered looking at the official system requirements thread? Incase you didn't, then let me be the first one to tell you that your card WILL NOT run CLOD.

I assumed wrong on that count too, I am running an Nvidia GT330M on a Toshiba Laptop (4GB RAM, 2.67GHz). I get the menu, but no planes or pilots, and when I load mission, it loads then CTD.

However, I DO NOT think it is a waste of money, or a piece of crap, and Steam does not suck...I will stick with it as I believe in Oleg and his development team.

The angry guys need to chill....mind you, it probably saves them beating their wives. :)

In the meantime, I'll be around in IL 2 1946land.:grin:

1.JaVA_Sharp
03-31-2011, 11:45 AM
I assumed wrong on that count too, I am running an Nvidia GT330M on a Toshiba Laptop (4GB RAM, 2.67GHz). I get the menu, but no planes or pilots, and when I load mission, it loads then CTD.

However, I DO NOT think it is a waste of money, or a piece of crap, and Steam does not suck...I will stick with it as I believe in Oleg and his development team.

The angry guys need to chill....mind you, it probably saves them beating their wives. :)

In the meantime, I'll be around in IL 2 1946land.:grin:

I agree with you Deadstick. Good luck with your tweaks.

sixtheninth
03-31-2011, 12:42 PM
Processor: Pentium® Dual-Core 2.0GHz or Athlon™ X2 3800+
Memory: 2GB
Graphics: DirectX® 9.0c compliant, 512MB Video Card
DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
Hard Drive: 10GB
Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible
Peripherals: Mouse, keyboard
Multiplay: Broadband connection with 128 kbps upstream or faster

I meet all the minimum requirements,which were stated before the release. There was no mention about a NEED to have DirectX 10 compatible card under Win 7 or am I blind and you just see what I cannot ??

ZaltysZ
03-31-2011, 12:51 PM
You forgot:

*SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE:

ATI® 4850/4870/5830/5850/5770/5870/6870/6950/6970

NVidia®: 8800/9800/250/260/275/285/460/465/470/480

fireflyerz
03-31-2011, 01:16 PM
IF you have a digital download problem read this from another thread , I was having launcher problems , and this sorted it.

adonys
Senior Member Join Date: Apr 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you have installed the redist programs needed for Il2 BoB to run (DirectX, VC 2008 controls, DotNetFx 4.0 - they can all be found in IL2 BoB's install folder/redist), and that you actually rebooted your computer after installing them.

Jafa.

Deadstick
03-31-2011, 01:21 PM
IF you have a digital download problem read this from another thread , I was having launcher problems , and this sorted it.

adonys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you have installed the redist programs needed for Il2 BoB to run (DirectX, VC 2008 controls, DotNetFx 4.0 - they can all be found in IL2 BoB's install folder/redist), and that you actually rebooted your computer after installing them.

Jafa.

Thanks mate! I hope this works.

Flanker35M
03-31-2011, 01:24 PM
S!

Also and oldie: run as Admin the installers of any program.

popabawa
03-31-2011, 02:18 PM
Same problem here - "Launcher has stopped working" immediately I try to launch.

I don't have great specs but I expected to be able to launch the game at least;

Core 2 Duo E8600 @ 3.33 GHz
4MB RAM
ATi 4870 (latest drivers)
Vista Home Premium

I've tried re-installing everything as suggested above :(

Disappointed.

Deadstick
03-31-2011, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by fireflyerz

adonys

Jafa.

Success! Thanks for posting that above.

IF you bought the game off Steam as I did, you will need to:

1) Browse to your game folder and find the folder 'redist'.

I found mine here :C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\redist

2) Try running the Direct X installer. ( This was the problem for me, but I had tried running other installers in there too).

So, I'm now in slideshow heaven, but it works!:D

Buzzer
03-31-2011, 02:45 PM
Im having same problem:
Launcher is crashing. Game installed and activated without problem.
But when trying to run it, the launcher crashes.
All other games (including steam-games) works fine.

I have installed from a DVD, but also tried to DL the whole thing from STEAM.

I have reinstalled DirectX from the \redist folder.

(((FIXED: Problem I cannot reinstall the VCRedist (vcredist_x86.exe) for some reason.
Also DL that from Microsoft. Its "trying to use a network resource that is unavailable"...that its pointing to a path where "vc_red.msi" is supposed to be, but is not. Cannot find vc_red.msi anywhere on my PC.
No idea if this is why the launcher fails though...)))

MOTHERBOARD: Asus P5E3 Premium/WIFI-AP@N, X48,
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 3,00GHz
RAM: Corsair TWIN3X 1600MHz DDR3, 4GB
PSU: Cooler Master Cosmos Silver m/850w
GPU: Gainward GeForce GTX 580 1536MB PhysX w/270.51 (unclocked)

Pantherz
03-31-2011, 02:47 PM
I had the same problem. Turned out that AVG thought that the game was a virus. Disabling AVG worked for me.

Buzzer
03-31-2011, 02:56 PM
Im using AVast antivirus.
Have turned OFF all shields etc. Still same problem.
No way to turn it completely off afaik....Right clicking on taskbar - no turn off option.

Uninstalled AV...still same problem!
Sigh...

delta7
03-31-2011, 03:34 PM
I have the dvd uk version , delivered today
Installed
Steam update
varification confirmed
pressed play and ... preparing to launch il2 cliffs of dover ......
and nothing a quick flash and thats it

Tried reinstalling , steam varified files and reinstalled 3 files and same

system is

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
windows XP

any help appreciated

peevee
03-31-2011, 04:02 PM
had the same problem.
right click on il2-cliffs of dover in your gamelist
open properties, local files, and run integrity game cache.
it found one file missing for me.

popabawa
03-31-2011, 04:13 PM
I now have it working :)

I removed all the CloD files (DELETE LOCAL GAME CONTENT) and re-installed.

I also uninstalled AVG (I have Avast instead now).

Not sure which one caused the success but hey...

Feuerfalke
03-31-2011, 04:18 PM

THIS is exactly why STEAM is renown to be bad. Because of people like you, who just want to blame anybody instead of searching the real cause.

Go ahead. I'm sure if you'd written "friggin" 10 times, the software would finally run and the world would live in peace.

Matt255
03-31-2011, 04:26 PM
Wow.

CloD launched fine the first time. After getting a stutter massage, i decided to exit and activate freetrack. Then clicked on the launcher.

Then it installed DX, DotNet and VCRedist by itself (without asking if it should do that) and now it get this launcer crash aswell.

Tried verifying cache and restarted a couple of times, after reinstall the tools again.

Didn't work. Now deleted CloD completely and reinstalling.:rolleyes:

Buzzer
03-31-2011, 04:31 PM
Have verified install/files. All files fine. Same problem - launcher crashes.
Have uninstalled AV - same problem.
Even bought RegCure (as that was helping some people with similar problems)...launcher still crashing.

Uninstalling/reinstalling game again...will give an update when Im done...
New reinstall...same problem.
Sigh!

AnarchyZG
03-31-2011, 04:38 PM
I don't think Steam is to blame. No other game I have had any Steam related issues.

Russkly
03-31-2011, 04:39 PM
I'm there with you.

Sometimes it loads OK, but mostly it doesn't.

Have tried the conf.ini trick, and the Steam "Local Files" thing, and now the redist thing too.

Kaspersky AV 11 turned off (or protection paused at least).

No bananas - doesn't even get to main menu, just Ubisoft splash screen.

Suppose I'll try uninstalling it now...

R

delta7
03-31-2011, 04:42 PM
FIXED-

needed to install .NET framework 4
also needed to install Windows Imaging Component to get .net to work

Matt255
03-31-2011, 05:02 PM
Got it to work by deleting the profile folder.

c:\Users\*yourname*\Documents\1C SoftClub\

Russkly
03-31-2011, 05:08 PM
Got it to work by deleting the profile folder.

c:\Users\*yourname*\Documents\1C SoftClub\

Blimey, we're all getting desperate!

How would that work, do you know?

I'd like to understand the problem, because at present we're chucking bags of different things at the problem, some of which work for some people, and some which don't. I'm in the latter category unfortunately. :(

It's all a bit random, and it would be good to have some official help.

I'll try the Steam support site too, but I won't hold my breath...

R

Russkly
03-31-2011, 05:13 PM
I'll try the Steam support site too, but I won't hold my breath...R

Nada

ZaltysZ
03-31-2011, 05:46 PM
How would that work, do you know?

Profile folder contains cache of shaders. If game isn't smart enough to understand when it needs to recompile the shaders, it might load old "bad" one. Deleting the cache, will force recompilation of shaders.

Russkly
03-31-2011, 06:16 PM
Profile folder contains cache of shaders. If game isn't smart enough to understand when it needs to recompile the shaders, it might load old "bad" one. Deleting the cache, will force recompilation of shaders.

Roger.
Have just uninstalled and downloaded again, so I'll try this.
Getting a bit panicky now though!
Wish me luck!
R

Buzzer
03-31-2011, 06:20 PM
Still at a loss here...

Have reinstalled game, directX, .NET framework, installed some windows updates etc.
I dont have the \1C SoftClub\ folder at all...maybe because the game has never been launched.

Big sigh...

Russkly
03-31-2011, 06:24 PM
Still at a loss here...

Have reinstalled game, directX, .NET framework, installed some windows updates etc.
I dont have the \1C SoftClub\ folder at all...maybe because the game has never been launched.

Big sigh...

Sorry, mate - I've just gone in and out twice now since re-installing.

Having said that, I didn't have TrackIR enabled as previously, and nor were the joystick or pedals plugged in (not that I can see why the hardware would make any difference).

Have a funny feeling this is not over yet though...

Good luck.

R

Buzzer
03-31-2011, 06:53 PM
So you fixed it now Russky?

I have trackIR too, but software not running.
Ill try reinstalling joystick software now...

Launcher error:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: launcher.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 4d6e3d08
Problem Signature 04: Launcher
Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 4d6e3d08
Problem Signature 07: 1
Problem Signature 08: 0
Problem Signature 09: System.BadImageFormatException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1044
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

dunno what this means though...

easyhomewin
03-31-2011, 07:45 PM
Still at a loss here...

Big sigh...

did you get the compatible drivers & edit registry?

Buzzer
03-31-2011, 07:48 PM
did you get the compatible drivers & edit registry?
Drivers for what?
And what registry entry? Not seen anyone mention problems with the registry...yet... I also bought RegCure because of this, but it didnt fix the problem.

Russkly
03-31-2011, 08:06 PM
So you fixed it now Russky?

I have trackIR too, but software not running.
Ill try reinstalling joystick software now...

Launcher error:
Problem signature:
Problem Signature 04: Launcher
Problem Signature 06: 4d6e3d08
Problem Signature 07: 1
Problem Signature 09: System.BadImageFormatException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1044

dunno what this means though...

Buzz,

Wouldn't want to claim that I'd "fixed it"!

I did all the suggested things (conf.ini, redist folder, Steam local files, etc.), which didn't work.

Since then all's I've done is uninstall and re-install the game.

I haven't touched the 1CSoftClub folder yet.

As I said, though, the two recent successful loadings of the game were without TrackIR and without joystick and pedals plugged in. Furthermore, they only went as far as the menu and a few settings changes - no actual flying.

I'll test tomorrow morning whether TrackIR, pedals, etc. make any difference to the current successful loading.

We really shouldn't have to be going through all this, though; especially not messing around in the registry.

Good luck, Buzz et al.

R

Buzzer
03-31-2011, 08:39 PM
WoW!! Mine is working too now...wohooo;)

Didn't do anything new me neither.
Reinstalled game for 4th time, re-ran the programs in redist folder, reinstalled the graphic driver...

Suddenly its working...strange.
Even been in and out twice now...scary;)

Killerwatt
03-31-2011, 11:47 PM

If you are running XP and your launcher is freezing, set your grass to off and it will load. you may also have to set your forests to very low to stop the sea appearing green.

What is the 602 squadron in your name? If its a virtual squadron, do they have a web site?

Russkly
04-01-2011, 09:35 AM
All gone again this morning having changed nothing!

Crashes during the Ubi splash screen again.

So, it's not a consistent problem even with consistent settings (AV off, TrackIR either on or off, etc.).

I am at a complete loss.

The only thing left for me to try is the 1C folder thing, but I have little faith.

Quite disappointing, especially the lack of official response and guidance.

R

Russkly
04-01-2011, 10:03 AM
The only thing left for me to try is the 1C folder thing, but I have little faith.
R

Well, it worked.

For a while...

Deleted the 1C folder (with all the settings and saved games [not that were any for obvious reasons]) and the game started fine. Not actually flying, because I couldn't be bothered to put my TrackIR hat on, and plug in the pedals and joystick; just the menu screen.

Changed some graphics and audio settings, exited and then started again.

All fine.

Then changed lots of control options, saved the file (in that folder, of course), and exited the game.

On re-starting the game, launcher crash during Ubi splash screen.

I think I'll just put this game away for a few months until the myriad problems it seems to have are sorted out, or at least until the deal breakers like this are.

Back to RoF and holding breath for CM:BN.

R

602Sqn.McLean
04-01-2011, 11:27 AM
Deadstick you are a champion. All these other fools that just want to bag out the ones having trouble and you stepped up to the mark with excellent advise. As you as I did what you suggested it worked. Thank you heaps mate.
Now I only have to work out how to activate my pedals and get the joystick part of my x52 to work and I'm off. Thanks again mate.

Russkly
04-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Deadstick you are a champion. All these other fools that just want to bag out the ones having trouble and you stepped up to the mark with excellent advise. As you as I did what you suggested it worked. Thank you heaps mate.
Now I only have to work out how to activate my pedals and get the joystick part of my x52 to work and I'm off. Thanks again mate.

It was good advice, especially since there was nothing coming from official channels, and since it is clearly a problem many users are experiencing.

Unfortunately it didn't work for lots of other people.

Time for 1C/Steam to step up to the plate, I think.

R

TarJak
04-01-2011, 12:57 PM
I'm one of the unfortunates who is still having problems despite trying ALL of the above. This think does not appear to like my system at all.

Johnc150x
04-01-2011, 01:06 PM
Well I am happy to report that, after following the redist advice and switching off the AVG resident shield I have stuttered aloft!

The machine as it stands is way below minimum spec (core 2 Duo 8500, 4GB DDR2 and 9600GTE 512MB) and CloD ran (badly).

My table is stacked with an i5 760, GTX 550 and associated mobo and RAM which I will try to install shortly :)

Happy man, but it was a fight LOL

Russkly
04-01-2011, 01:10 PM
I'm one of the unfortunates who is still having problems despite trying ALL of the above. This think does not appear to like my system at all.

Me too - tried everything.

Worst thing for me is that we're not hearing anything official.

I know virtually everyone seems to be having deal-breaking performance issues, but there are still some of us, who can't even start the game (at least not consistently).

I really wish I hadn't pre-ordered and had waited until all this storm had blown over with the requisite patch(es), but I wanted to support 1C. Some teething troubles are inevitable, but this release seems thoroughly porked at present.

R

atheelen
04-01-2011, 01:18 PM
where is the support here !!!!

atheelen
04-01-2011, 01:37 PM
Are we going to get a reply from 1C ?

the following is my crash data

Problem signature:
Problem Signature 04: core
Problem Signature 06: 4d92ff5c
Problem Signature 07: e26
Problem Signature 09: System.AccessViolationException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 3081

WHERE IS THE SUPPORT !

Russkly
04-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Are we going to get a reply from 1C ?

the following is my crash data

Problem signature:
Problem Signature 04: core
Problem Signature 06: 4d92ff5c
Problem Signature 07: e26
Problem Signature 09: System.AccessViolationException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 3081

WHERE IS THE SUPPORT !

Stupid question, but where do you get that information from?

From Windows Event Viewer I got the following:

Faulting application name: Launcher.exe_Launcher, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4d6e3d08
Faulting module name: nvd3dum.dll, version: 8.17.12.6724, time stamp: 0x4d64b610
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x005a78bc
Faulting process id: 0x1594
Faulting application start time: 0x01cbf06e3a71bf48
Faulting application path: d:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\Launcher.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll
Report Id: 85e64adc-5c61-11e0-b0e8-00242153ac33

Looks like nvd3dum is the problem, and I'm guessing it's an NVidia file.

Will seek advice...

atheelen
04-01-2011, 02:03 PM
The information is from the Lanucher dialog window under the dropdown - "View problem details".
I think its default windows, maybe .NET ?

Russkly
04-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Just in case anyone's watching (can't upload due to .txt file size, and it won't accept a 7-Zip file):

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 4/1/2011, 15:56:49
Machine name: SEAN-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: MSI
System Model: MS-7522
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8184MB RAM
Page File: 2250MB used, 5931MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 285
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05E3&SUBSYS_83201043&REV_A1
Display Memory: 4069 MB
Dedicated Memory: 997 MB
Shared Memory: 3071 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1200 (32 bit) (59Hz)
Monitor Name: HP LP2475w Wide LCD Monitor
Monitor Model: HP LP2475w
Monitor Id: HWP26F7
Native Mode: 1920 x 1200(p) (59.950Hz)
Output Type: DVI
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,n vwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 8.17.0012.6724 (English)
Driver Version: 8.17.12.6724
DDI Version: 10
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 12862568 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-46A3-11CF-C372-2AA300C2CA35}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x05E3
SubSys ID: 0x83201043
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Driver Strong Name: oem54.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section0 05:8.17.12.6724:pci\ven_10de&dev_05e3
Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
D3D9 Overlay: Supported
DXVA-HD: Supported
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_14627522&REV_1002
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6299 (English)
Date and Size: 1/25/2011 19:54:04, 2727912 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0xF1F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_14627522&REV_1002
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: Line In (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Cap Flags: 0x1
Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: USB Receiver
Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC529

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B

Device Name: Cordless Receiver

Device Name: Cordless Receiver

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3A37
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 11/20/2010 12:44:30, 343040 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 7/14/2009 02:06:23, 7936 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Logitech HID-Compliant Keyboard
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC529
| Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c529&mi_00
| Lower Filters: LHidFilt
| Service: kbdhid
| Driver: LHidFilt.Sys, 3/18/2010 11:00:00, 63568 bytes
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/20/2010 12:33:25, 33280 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 03:48:04, 50768 bytes
| Driver: LkmdfCoInst.dll, 3/18/2010 11:00:08, 1843280 bytes
|
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
|
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x068E, 0xC000
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/14/2009 01:19:57, 105472 bytes
|
+ Logitech HID-compliant Cordless Mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC529
| Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c529&mi_01&col01
| Upper Filters: LMouFilt
| Service: mouhid
| Driver: LMouFilt.Sys, 3/18/2010 11:00:16, 57936 bytes
| Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/14/2009 02:00:20, 31232 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 03:48:27, 49216 bytes
| Driver: LMouFiltCoInst.dll, 4/29/2010 00:27:32, 53328 bytes
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
|
+ Logitech HID-compliant Unifying mouse
| Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&class_0004
| Upper Filters: LMouFilt
| Driver: LMouFilt.Sys, 3/18/2010 11:00:16, 57936 bytes
| Driver: LMouFiltCoInst.dll, 4/29/2010 00:27:32, 53328 bytes
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x068E, 0xC001
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 15:33:57, 63360 bytes
| Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/14/2009 02:00:20, 26624 bytes

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 70.8 GB
Total Space: 114.4 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: Volume0

Drive: D:
Free Space: 523.9 GB
Total Space: 833.9 GB
Model: ST31000520AS

Drive: F:
Free Space: 85.9 GB
Total Space: 119.9 GB

Drive: K:
Free Space: 496.8 GB
Total Space: 953.9 GB

Drive: G:
Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H10A ATA Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 11:19:21, 147456 bytes

Drive: H:
Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H10A ATA Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 11:19:21, 147456 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3E&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D8
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 12:43:43, 122368 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A34
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A34&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E8
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:06:27, 30720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 12:44:30, 343040 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH8R/ICH9R/ICH10R/DO SATA RAID Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2822&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FA
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorV.sys, 8.06.0002.1014 (English), 11/20/2010 15:33:38, 410496 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3C
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3C&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D7
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:06:30, 51200 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 12:44:30, 343040 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family SMBus Controller - 3A30
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A30&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FB
Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_90\3&11583659&0&F0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 15:33:48, 184704 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3A&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&EF
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:06:30, 51200 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub Control Status and RAS Registers - 3423
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3423&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_12\3&11583659&0&A2

Name: 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2380&SUBSYS_522D1462&REV_10\4&1A3D4FB3&0&00E5
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\1394ohci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 12:44:56, 229888 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A39
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A39&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D2
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:06:27, 30720 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub GPIO and Scratch Pad Registers - 3422
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3422&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_12\3&11583659&0&A1

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2363&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_03\4&37B99283&0&00E1
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 03:45:45, 12352 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 03:45:46, 48720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 03:52:21, 24128 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 15:32:46, 155520 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 6 - 3A4A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A4A&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E5
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 15:33:48, 184704 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A38
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A38&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D1

Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub PCI Express Root Port 7 - 340E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_340E&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_12\3&11583659&0&38

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 3A48
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A48&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E4

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A37
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A37&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D0

Name: Intel(R) ICH10R LPC Interface Controller - 3A16
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A16&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&F8
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 03:48:27, 15424 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub PCI Express Root Port 3 - 340A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_340A&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_12\3&11583659&0&18

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_02\4&195011B8&0&00E4

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 3A42
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A42&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E1

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A36
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A36&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&EA

Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub Throttle Registers - 3438
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3438&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_12\3&11583659&0&A3

Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3408
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3408&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_12\3&11583659&0&08

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05E3&SUBSYS_83201043&REV_A1\4&12B3CBB2&0&0018
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 191080 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 281680 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ disp.inf_amd64_neutral_aed85544599f8512\NvCplSetup Eng.exe, 14.00.0000.0162 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 26401528 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 10/16/2010 20:55:00, 15511 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 197224 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvBridge.kmd, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 11240 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 12962792 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 67176 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 2200680 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 18580072 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 6606440 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvenc.dll, 6.14.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 2479720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 3112040 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 12862568 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 7621 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 20473960 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 7732328 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 57960 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 1965672 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 13011560 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 4942952 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvenc.dll, 6.14.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 2251368 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 2895976 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 10079336 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 15047272 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvwgf2um.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 5654120 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco642090.dll, 2.00.0009.0000 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 1614440 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvgenco642040.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 1359976 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3A40
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A40&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A35
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A35&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E9

Name: Intel(R) 7500/5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub System Management Registers - 342E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_342E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_12\3&11583659&0&A0

Name: Intel(R) 5520/5500/X58 I/O Hub to ESI Port - 3405
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3405&SUBSYS_75221462&REV_12\3&11583659&0&00

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
ffdshow Video Decoder,0xff800001,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3612.0000
ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder,0xff800002,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3612.0000
ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3612.0000
ffdshow Audio Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3612.0000
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPC - Mpeg Source (Gabest),0x00400000,0,0,MpegSplitter.ax,1.04.2689. 0000
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1751 4
LogMeIn Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,racodec.ax,4.01.0000.1578
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.1751 4
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7 601.17528
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0 000
MPC - RealVideo Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.04.2 689.0000
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601. 17528
Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.1751 4
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1 7514
CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.1752 8
MPC - MP4 Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.04.2689.000 0
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.1752 8
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
LogMeIn Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,racodec.ax,4.01.0000.1578
MPC - FLV Splitter (Gabest),0x00600000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.04.2689.0 000
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Haali Media Splitter,0x00800001,0,1,splitter.x64.ax,1.10.0262. 0012
Haali Media Splitter (AR),0x00400000,1,1,splitter.x64.ax,1.10.0262.0012
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
MPC - MP4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.04.2689.0 000
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPC - RealMedia Source,0x00600000,0,0,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.04.26 89.0000
DivX Decoder Filter,0x00800000,1,1,DivXDec.ax,7.01.0001.0014
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.1751 4
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Haali Simple Media Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,splitter.x64.ax,1.10.0262. 0012
DirectVobSub,0x00200000,2,1,vsfilter.dll,1.04.2689 .0000
MPC - RealAudio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.04.2 689.0000
DirectVobSub (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,vsfilter.dll,1.04.2689.000 0
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.1751 4
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
Haali Matroska Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.x64.ax,1.10.0262.001 2
RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601 .17528
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3612.0000
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.1 7514
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.1751 4
MPC - FLV Source (Gabest),0x00600000,0,0,FLVSplitter.ax,1.04.2689.0 000
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.760 1.17528
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1 7514
NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.1 7514
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPC - MPEG4 Video Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.04.2689.0 000
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3612.0000
MPC - Mpeg Splitter (Gabest),0x00400001,1,1,MpegSplitter.ax,1.04.2689. 0000
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0 000
MPC - RealMedia Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.04. 2689.0000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601 .17528
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPC - MPEG4 Video Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.04.2689.000 0
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.175 14
AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
Haali Video Sink,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.x64.ax,1.10.0262.0012
AC3File,0x00600000,0,1,ac3file64.ax,
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.1751 4

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.01.3612.0000
LogMeIn Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,racodec.ax,4.01.0000.1578
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.175 14

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Capture Sources:
Line In (Realtek High Definitio,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
Realtek HD Audio CD input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
ASUS GSB,0x00200000,0,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Video Capture Sources:

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17528
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17528
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17528

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100
Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 50
PowerFlags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 0

atheelen
04-01-2011, 02:20 PM
great post Russkly.
how we just need someone for 1C to find the error and fix it.
that maybe asking too much.

Buzzer
04-01-2011, 03:57 PM
I would just try like you did last night:
Reinstall game, reinstall from /redist folder, try some new graphic drivers, make sure Win is fully updated...

It worked yesterday, so it should work today.

Don't give up m8.
Spent 8h last day trying to get it to work...now its starting every time...

Russkly
04-01-2011, 04:31 PM
The information is from the Lanucher dialog window under the dropdown - "View problem details".
I think its default windows, maybe .NET ?

Thx, atheelen.

Where is the "launcher dialogue window"? In Steam, or Windows? If the latter, where exactly?

Sorry if I'm asking something incredibly stupid!

R

Russkly
04-01-2011, 04:35 PM
I would just try like you did last night:
Reinstall game, reinstall from /redist folder, try some new graphic drivers, make sure Win is fully updated...

It worked yesterday, so it should work today.

Don't give up m8.
Spent 8h last day trying to get it to work...now its starting every time...

Cheers, Buzzer.

Thx for the support, although based on what I'm seeing elsewhere in the forums, I'm not sure it's worth persevering with just yet.

For interest though, what process did you go through (step-by-step, if you have time, please!) to get the game to run consistently? I ask, because I've tried all the suggested things, but perhaps not in a logical manner.

I'll try that before I go back to RoF and wait for the patches to come out for CloD.

Cheers all,

R

Buzzer
04-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Don't remember the step-by-step prucedure I did.
Did the same several times.

But last time when it started working, I (re)installed some new graphic drivers, and ran the programs in the /redist folder.
This was a after a new clean install. Same things I had done before, so really don't know why it worked now...

Its worth "getting in". Having a blast just setting up my joystick, and learning the full realism engine management. TrackIR5 also is working wonderfully.
If the fps is too bad I suggest people turn OFF trees and set buildings on very low. Helps a lot...

bjorn
04-01-2011, 07:39 PM
I'm having the same problem. No go, no matter what. Here's what dxdiag says about my system

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 4/1/2011, 21:14:40
Machine name: SPELDOSAN
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
Language: Swedish (Regional Setting: Swedish)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/08/08 17:16:58 Ver: 08.00.12
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9650 @ 3.00GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8190MB RAM
Page File: 1781MB used, 12549MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 580
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1080&SUBSYS_83791043&REV_A1
Display Memory: 4063 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1503 MB
Shared Memory: 2559 MB
Current Mode: 1600 x 1200 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: SyncMaster 204T/204Ts/204B,SyncMaster Magic CX201Ts(Digital)
Monitor Model: SyncMaster
Monitor Id: SAM01AE
Native Mode: 1600 x 1200(p) (60.000Hz)
Output Type: DVI
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,n vwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 8.17.0012.6724 (English)
Driver Version: 8.17.12.6724
DDI Version: 9Ex
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
Driver Date/Size: 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 12862568 bytes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-53C0-11CF-C372-73A300C2CA35}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x1080
SubSys ID: 0x83791043
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Driver Strong Name: oem21.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section0 05:8.17.12.6724:pci\ven_10de&dev_1080
Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
D3D9 Overlay: Supported
DXVA-HD: Supported
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: SPDIF Out (Creative SB X-Fi)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_00261102&REV_00
Driver Name: ctaud2k.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.1375 (English)
Date and Size: 5/5/2010 22:30:10, 684376 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Creative

Description: Speakers (Creative SB X-Fi)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_00261102&REV_00
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Creative

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: Microphone (Creative SB X-Fi)
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes

Description: Auxiliary (Creative SB X-Fi)
Default Sound Capture: No
Default Voice Capture: No

Description: Digital-In (Creative SB X-Fi)

Description: "What U Hear" (Creative SB X-Fi)

Description: Line-In (Creative SB X-Fi)

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: Logitech Flight System G940
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC287

Device Name: Logitech G940 Joystick
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC2A8

Device Name: Logitech G940 Throttle
Controller ID: 0x1
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC2A9

Device Name: Logitech G940 Pedals
Controller ID: 0x3
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC2AA

Device Name: Saitek Pro Flight Quadrant
Controller ID: 0x2
Vendor/Product ID: 0x06A3, 0x0C2D

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2937
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 11/20/2010 12:44:30, 343040 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 7/14/2009 02:06:23, 7936 bytes
|
+-+ Logitech Flight System G940
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC287
| | Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0001
| | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_046d&pid_c287
| | Lower Filters: WmHidLo
| | Service: HidUsb
| | Driver: WmHidLo.sys, 4/27/2010 17:57:14, 36936 bytes
| | Driver: hidusb.sys, 11/20/2010 12:43:49, 30208 bytes
| | Driver: hidclass.sys, 11/20/2010 12:43:49, 76800 bytes
| | Driver: hidparse.sys, 7/14/2009 02:06:17, 32896 bytes
| |
| +-+ Logitech Flight System G940 (HID)
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC287
| | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c287
| | | Service: WmFilter
| | | Driver: WmFilter.sys, 4/27/2010 15:02:42, 43976 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard
| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
| Service: i8042prt
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x05FE, 0x0011
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 15:33:57, 63360 bytes
| Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/14/2009 02:00:20, 26624 bytes

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 66.5 GB
Total Space: 114.7 GB
Model: HDS722516VLSA80 ATA Device

Drive: E:
Free Space: 33.5 GB
Total Space: 42.4 GB
Model: HDS722516VLSA80 ATA Device

Drive: D:
Model: _NEC DVD_RW ND-3520A ATA Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (Swedish), 11/20/2010 11:19:21, 147456 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2934
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2934&SUBSYS_82771043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&E8

Name: Marvell Yukon 88E8001/8003/8010 PCI Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_11AB&DEV_4320&SUBSYS_811A1043&REV_14\4&1542FBD&0&20F0

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10B5&DEV_8518&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_AC\4&11F552D5&0&00E0

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293C
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293C&SUBSYS_82771043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&D7

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family SMBus Controller - 2930
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2930&SUBSYS_82771043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293A&SUBSYS_82771043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&EF

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2926&SUBSYS_82771043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&FD
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 03:45:45, 12352 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (Swedish), 7/14/2009 03:45:46, 48720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 03:52:21, 24128 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (Swedish), 11/20/2010 15:32:46, 155520 bytes

Name: Creative SB X-Fi
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0005&SUBSYS_00261102&REV_00\4&1542FBD&0&08F0
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ctac32k.sys, 6.00.0001.1361 (English), 5/5/2010 22:30:02, 580696 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ctaud2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 22:30:10, 684376 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ctoss2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 22:30:18, 179288 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ctprxy2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 22:30:26, 15960 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ctsfm2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 22:30:34, 213080 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\emupia2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 22:30:42, 118360 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ha20x2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 22:30:52, 1561688 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pfmodnt.sys, 3.00.0000.0012 (English), 5/5/2010 22:30:58, 16472 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\CTEXFIFX.sys, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 22:29:52, 1417304 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\CT20XUT.sys, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 22:29:34, 202840 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\CTHWIUT.sys, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 22:29:42, 94808 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ctdlang.dat, 5/5/2010 20:46:30, 321512 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ctdnlstr.dat, 5/5/2010 20:46:30, 56509 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\CtxfiRes.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:56:46, 2560 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ctzapxx.ini, 5/5/2010 21:37:50, 54 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\instwdm.ini, 5/5/2010 21:37:52, 21204 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\CT1MGM.ROM, 7/6/2009 14:47:08, 1048576 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\CT2MGM.SF2, 7/6/2009 14:47:08, 2167684 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\default4.sfm, 7/6/2009 14:47:08, 59 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\default8.sfm, 7/6/2009 14:47:08, 59 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\default.sfm, 7/6/2009 14:47:08, 59 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\Temp\ctpxst32.exe, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\Temp\cttele32.dll, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\Temp\ctpxst64.exe, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\Temp\cttele64.dll, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\regplib.exe, 5/5/2010 21:57:24, 18432 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ctpxst64.exe, 1.01.0009.0059 (English), 3/13/2007 11:33:30, 99064 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ctasio64.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 21:59:26, 55808 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ctdpxy64.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 21:59:24, 67584 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ctosur64.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 21:57:44, 89600 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sfman32.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:41:40, 10240 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sfms32.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:41:38, 113152 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\cts20x.dat, 5/5/2010 20:38:24, 2091 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\ctd20x.dat, 5/5/2010 20:38:24, 26919 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP0460W.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:48, 275836 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP0466W.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:48, 275836 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP0463W.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:50, 276282 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP0550W.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:50, 276094 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP0678W.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:58, 357983 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP0679W.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:48, 357983 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP0464W.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:50, 275836 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP0468W.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:50, 275836 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP0465W.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:52, 275836 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP0469W.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:52, 275836 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP0730W.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:52, 277688 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP0760W.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:52, 275257 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP046AW.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:54, 275508 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP046BW.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:54, 275508 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP046CW.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:54, 275508 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP0462W.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:56, 275836 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP055AW.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:54, 275766 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTP073AW.DAT, 5/5/2010 20:40:56, 277688 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTXFIGM.RFX, 7/6/2009 15:26:10, 41320 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTXFIEM.RFX, 7/6/2009 15:26:10, 41788 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTXFICM.RFX, 7/6/2009 15:26:10, 41624 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\data\CTXFICBM.RFX, 7/6/2009 15:26:10, 7352 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\SBXFi.ico, 7/6/2009 14:47:08, 766 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\XFi.bmp, 7/6/2009 14:47:08, 3128 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ctcoinst.dll, 3.09.0002.0060 (English), 5/5/2010 22:18:16, 73728 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ctdvinst.dll, 0.05.0009.0060 (English), 5/5/2010 22:18:18, 218112 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\UDAAPO64.dll, 1.00.0022.0000 (English), 10/2/2009 17:04:10, 844800 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\UDAPLD64.dll, 1.00.0022.0000 (English), 10/2/2009 17:04:38, 57856 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ctdlang.dat, 5/5/2010 20:46:30, 321512 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ctdnlstr.dat, 5/5/2010 20:46:30, 56509 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\CtxfiRes.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:56:46, 2560 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ctzapxx.ini, 5/5/2010 21:37:50, 54 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\instwdm.ini, 5/5/2010 21:37:52, 21204 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\CT1MGM.ROM, 7/6/2009 14:47:08, 1048576 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\CT2MGM.SF2, 7/6/2009 14:47:08, 2167684 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\default4.sfm, 7/6/2009 14:47:08, 59 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\default8.sfm, 7/6/2009 14:47:08, 59 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\default.sfm, 7/6/2009 14:47:08, 59 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\a3d.dll, 80.00.0000.0003 (English), 5/5/2010 20:59:10, 60928 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ac3api.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:58:04, 48640 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\eaxac3.dll, 1.01.0002.0000 (English), 7/6/2009 14:47:08, 77824 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ctosuser.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:41:42, 74752 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ctemupia.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:45:50, 114688 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\piaproxy.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:41:28, 80896 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ctdproxy.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:42:18, 61952 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\devreg.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:37:54, 36864 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ctasio.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:42:20, 51712 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ct_oal.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:42:22, 193024 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oalinst.exe, 2.01.0000.0000 (English), 11/19/2009 04:20:36, 809560 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ctpxst32.exe, 1.01.0000.0059 (English), 3/13/2007 11:32:14, 89336 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\AddCat.exe, 0.00.0000.0001 (English), 12/5/2006 15:52:40, 48400 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\UDAAPO64.UDA, 10/5/2009 22:32:52, 10014 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\CTMLFX64.UDA, 6/2/2008 12:11:28, 5530 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\UDAAIM64.exe, 2.47.0000.0000 (English), 3/26/2009 17:10:04, 600211 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\AppSetup.exe, 1.00.0018.0005 (English), 5/18/2009 15:34:30, 22691984 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\UDAAPO32.dll, 1.00.0022.0000 (English), 10/2/2009 17:03:16, 707072 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\CTxfiBtn.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:56:46, 41472 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\CTxfiSpk.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:56:44, 39424 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Ct20xspi.dll, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:51:58, 15360 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\CTxfispi.exe, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:51:56, 1212928 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Ctxfihlp.exe, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:56:42, 25600 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\CTxfiReg.exe, 6.00.0001.1375 (English), 5/5/2010 20:52:00, 47104 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\enlocstr.exe, 5/5/2010 20:38:22, 7680 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\killapps.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 5/5/2010 20:38:18, 12800 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kill.ini, 7/6/2009 14:47:08, 285 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\data\CTXFIGM.RFX, 7/6/2009 15:26:10, 41320 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\data\CTXFIEM.RFX, 7/6/2009 15:26:10, 41788 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\data\CTXFICM.RFX, 7/6/2009 15:26:10, 41624 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\data\CTXFICBM.RFX, 7/6/2009 15:26:10, 7352 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\CTMLFX64.dll, 1.00.0004.0000 (English), 6/2/2008 10:42:46, 72704 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 03:01:25, 116224 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:06:29, 230400 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\WMALFXGFXDSP.dll, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 03:41:56, 1393152 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\SysFxUI.dll, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 03:41:54, 378880 bytes

Name: Intel(R) X38/X48 Express Chipset PCI Express Root Port - 29E1
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29E1&SUBSYS_82951043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&08

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2939
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2939&SUBSYS_82771043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&D2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2920&SUBSYS_82771043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&FA
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (Swedish), 7/14/2009 03:45:46, 48720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (Swedish), 11/20/2010 15:32:46, 155520 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1080&SUBSYS_83791043&REV_A1\4&1BC1D098&0&0008
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 191080 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 281680 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ disp.inf_amd64_neutral_aed85544599f8512\NvCplSetup Eng.exe, 14.00.0000.0162 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 26401528 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 10/31/2010 06:01:00, 15511 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 197224 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvBridge.kmd, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 11240 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 12962792 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 67176 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 2200680 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 18580072 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 6606440 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvenc.dll, 6.14.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 2479720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 3112040 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 12862568 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 7621 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 20473960 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 7732328 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 57960 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 1965672 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 13011560 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 4942952 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvenc.dll, 6.14.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 2251368 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 2895976 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 10079336 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 15047272 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvwgf2um.dll, 8.17.0012.6724 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 5654120 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco642090.dll, 2.00.0009.0000 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 1614440 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvgenco642040.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 2/23/2011 08:28:00, 1359976 bytes

Name: Intel(R) X38/X48 Express Chipset Processor to I/O Controller - 29E0
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29E0&SUBSYS_82951043&REV_01\3&11583659&0&00

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2938
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2938&SUBSYS_82771043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&D1

Name: Intel(R) ICH9R LPC Interface Controller - 2916
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2916&SUBSYS_82771043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&F8
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 03:48:27, 15424 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0E09&SUBSYS_83791043&REV_A1\4&1BC1D098&0&0108
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 12:43:43, 122368 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 6 - 294A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_294A&SUBSYS_82771043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&E5

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2937
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2937&SUBSYS_82771043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&D0

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_82771043&REV_92\3&11583659&0&F0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10B5&DEV_8518&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_AC\5&2718489E&0&1800E0

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 2948
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2948&SUBSYS_82771043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&E4

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2936
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2936&SUBSYS_82771043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&EA

Device ID: PCI\VEN_11AB&DEV_6145&SUBSYS_82B61043&REV_A1\4&1AD356C7&0&00E4

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10B5&DEV_8518&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_AC\5&2718489E&0&1000E0

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 2940
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2940&SUBSYS_82771043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2935
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2935&SUBSYS_82771043&REV_02\3&11583659&0&E9

Name: Marvell Yukon 88E8056 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_11AB&DEV_4364&SUBSYS_81F81043&REV_12\4&18BA0AA4&0&00E5
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\yk62x64.sys, 11.22.0003.0003 (English), 9/28/2009 09:22:00, 395264 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\yk62x64.dll, 11.10.0002.0003 (English), 9/28/2009 09:22:00, 496128 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10B5&DEV_8518&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_AC\5&2718489E&0&0800E0

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1751 4
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.1751 4
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7 601.17528
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0 000
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601. 17528
Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.1751 4
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1 7514
CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.1752 8
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.1752 8
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.1751 4
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.1751 4
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601 .17528
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.1 7514
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.1751 4
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.760 1.17528
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1 7514
NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.1 7514
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0 000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601 .17528
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.175 14
AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.175 14

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Capture Sources:
Microphone (Creative SB X-Fi),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
"What U Hear" (Creative SB X-Fi,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Auxiliary (Creative SB X-Fi),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Digital-In (Creative SB X-Fi),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Line-In (Creative SB X-Fi),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SB X-Fi Synth A [EC00],0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SB X-Fi Synth B [EC00],0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
,0x00000000,0,0,,
SB X-Fi Audio [EC00],0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
SB X-Fi DMusic Synth [EC00],0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
SPDIF Out,0x00000000,0,0,,
SB X-Fi Synth A [EC00],0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
SB X-Fi Synth B [EC00],0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
SB X-Fi Audio [EC00],0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Video Capture Sources:

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17528
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17528
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17528

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Audio Renderers:
SPDIF Out (Creative SB X-Fi),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DirectSound: SPDIF Out (Creative SB X-Fi),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DirectSound: Speakers (Creative SB X-Fi),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Speakers (Creative SB X-Fi),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17514

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100
Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 50
PowerFlags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 0

Hope this can help figuring out what's wrong, because it's very frustrating to not even be able to start the game.
_
/Bjorn

bjorn
04-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Actually got it running now. Woohoo. Too late to play any, though.

In another post I found this in reference to conf.ini:

[window]
DepthBits =24
StencilBits=8
DrawIfNotFocused=0
SaveAspect=0
Render=D3D9 <----this is the dx version, i have seen D3D10_1 on a vista install
width=1280
height=1024
ColourBits=32
FullScreen=1
ChangeScreenRes=1

I only had the first four of those lines. Adding them (correcting for my resolution) still made it fail, but the failure was different. Setting Render=D3D9 did the trick.
_
/Bjorn

atheelen
04-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Russkly, the "launcher dialogue window" comes up on my machine when Launcher crashes. I'm sure its from Windows not Steam.

atheelen
04-01-2011, 10:49 PM
bjorn I did the same but no luck here :(

I just made a post on the ubisoft forum, maybe someone there will respond to our problem

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8071032709/m/4571086819

tally
04-02-2011, 08:26 AM
I have the dvd uk version , delivered today
Installed
Steam update
varification confirmed
pressed play and ... preparing to launch il2 cliffs of dover ......
and nothing a quick flash and thats it

Tried reinstalling , steam varified files and reinstalled 3 files and same

system is

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
windows XP

any help appreciated
Hi Delta-any luck yet?I got the same problem,waiting for response from steam support ---meantime ordered the collectors edition from ubi

Russkly
04-02-2011, 09:49 AM
Just re-installed game, tried all the 'fixes'.

Went in OK first time, but then made a few changes to the options, and the launcher crashed again.

Why would that be then? Something to do with the profile file that's created when you make changes?

Becoming very tedious now.

And still nothing from the developers...

R

MOGCluffy
04-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Hi,

UK DVD version

Have dual core 2.7ghz, 4 gig ram, Nvidia 9600 gt (500mb - DirectX 10 compatable)

Doesn't even launch! I get an Error signature and AVG thinks that :

c:Progams Files\ Steam\SteamApps\common\il2-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\ rendobj.dll

is a threat! Well it is to my sanity!

This is poor!

MOGCluffy
04-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Hi,

UK DVD version

Have dual core 2.7ghz, 4 gig ram, Nvidia 9600 gt (500mb - DirectX 10 compatable)

c:Progams Files\ Steam\SteamApps\common\il2-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\ rendobj.dll

This is poor!

Update: I've calmed down now

Got around the AVG by adding that file to the exceptions list and then right clicked the RAF icon in the steam application and clicked the updatye cache button and it now works.

MOGCluffy
04-02-2011, 12:39 PM
[QUOTE=MOGCluffy;249343]Hi,

UK DVD version

This is poor!

Update: I've calmed down now abit!

Got around the AVG by adding that file to the exceptions list and then right clicked the RAF icon in the steam application and clicked the update cache button and it now it loads but cant fly - I get to screen with tanks and a bar from 0 to 100 and then the game freezes!

Update: After 8 hours I've got into a cockpit! I have to put the settings at the lowest for it to work but even then the graphics are not smooth. Noise from the cockpit is too loud and I can't hear teamspeak. Aircraft control seems excessivlely twitchy, gum aiming of 109 seems to be above target recticle.

Having said that I'm sure those who have a top spec computer must think it's brilliant. The detail in the game ie what you can alter eg oil radiator, leading edge slats, carb temp etc and the FMB looks awesome. I'm putting this back on the shelf and sticking IL-2 1946 until I can afford a computer that will run it properly.

Russkly
04-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Bump.

This hasn't gone away for me and for several others (at least), and there has been official response.

Therefore the bump...

TarJak
04-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Same here. Though I've managed to get rid of the actual error by updating almost everything. EXCEPT the nvidia driver which is at 257.21 as mentioned here (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=20211).

The game still won't start and I get a flick to black screen after the yellow crosshairs then nothing...

Still waiting to see something that tells us what is going wrong.

atheelen
04-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Russkly - what where is this official response you mentioned?

Russkly
04-03-2011, 09:11 AM
Russkly - what where is this official response you mentioned?

Correction: There has not been any official response yet!

One small three-letter word, and it changes everything.

The silence is still deafening. Perhaps they knew all about the bugs, but were forced to release by Ubisoft anyway, and thus already have a list of patches being worked on as we speak. Here's hoping.

Awful lot of bad will generated for 1C and Ubisoft in the interim though, and I can't see that it was worth it personally. But, like so many other things, we will probably never know the true story behind this release.

R

atheelen
04-03-2011, 09:37 AM
Eureka!
Finally got it working! The problem was a corrupted conf.ini file located under “C:\Users\[user]\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover” .
After I replaced this corrupted conf.ini file with the conf.ini under the main application directory
“C:\[install path]\Steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover”
It all started to work and no more Launcher errors!! 

A BIG thanks to all the form members that helped to point me in the right direction to work out the solution.

And Thanks for nothing C1 and ubi support which was non-existent on this issue. These companies need to work on their customer support as at the moment it does not exist. I hope they will improve.

Russkly
04-03-2011, 10:41 AM
Eureka!
Finally got it working! The problem was a corrupted conf.ini file located under “C:\Users\[user]\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover” .
After I replaced this corrupted conf.ini file with the conf.ini under the main application directory

A BIG thanks to all the form members that helped to point me in the right direction to work out the solution.

And Thanks for nothing C1 and ubi support which was non-existent on this issue. These companies need to work on their customer support as at the moment it does not exist. I hope they will improve.

Good for you, Atheelen!

Wish I could say the same - had tried replacing that whole folder, so that the game creates a new one on next launch, but it just fails the second time around (i.e. once the 1CSoftClub folder has been re-created).

Tried what you did (replacing the 1CSoftClub folder conf.ini with the Steamapps version [why are there 2 btw?!!!]), but no dice.

I'm buggered.

Now you're in, what's it like?

R

Toaster
04-03-2011, 10:45 AM
Eureka!

After swapping the conf.ini the and starting up the launcher the screen went black for a second and then crashed back to desktop which it never did before so its a step in the right direction lol.

atheelen
04-03-2011, 11:19 AM
Russkly, sorry to hear you are still not in the game. The game is good, still lots of graphic bugs but the planes are great and its got a great sense of realism. hope you fix your problem soon.

Toaster, in conf.ini (the one under your user Documents area) try changing the Render line to one of these:
Render=D3D10_0
Render=D3D9
Render=D3D9_0

Toaster
04-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Tried the different renderer options and still doesn the same :/ oh well

Fredfetish
04-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Haven't been able to start the game once. I'm trying to run the Steam version under windows 7 with a nVidia 560 ti with 270.51 drivers. The launcher stops working after a couple of seconds with the problem signature below. I've done the crc check on the steam files/re-installed, installed all the redist folder using admin, yet nothing seems to help.

Problem signature:
Problem Signature 04: System
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 4ba1dff4
Problem Signature 07: 2b79
Problem Signature 08: 14
Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 7177

In the event log, I found the following:

Application: Launcher.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.IO.FileNotFoundException Stack: at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPr opertyValue(System.String) at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_I tem(System.String) at maddox.Properties.Settings.get_nativeDLL() at maddox.Launch.leoX1TikeyJJcUgeaug(System.Object) at maddox.Launch.rv7PqTB6t() at maddox.Launch.Program(System.String[]) at Launcher.Program.Main(System.String[])

Help ...

JZG_Winter
04-04-2011, 12:27 AM
My computer isn't great, but easily meets the minimum requirements. My plan was to buy CLoD, then see what improvements I need to make from there.

I downloaded from Steam, and when I tried to play, got that horrible Nvida driver crashed and restarted message. I could load the game, there was a blank screen for the Pilot and planes, and when I tried to play, got to 100% loading, but the graphics never moved from the splash screen. I could hear comms and aircraft sound, but the game didn't move off the splash screen.

I read the forums, and manually edited the config to direct x 9 - I can now see the pilots and planes in the menu, but when I go to play, it gets to less than 5% loading, and I get the launcher crash.

I have tried all the fixes mentioned so far, short of uninstalling the game and steam, and trying to download it again, and nothing works.

This seems to be affecting a lot of people, yet nothing official on how to fix it.

diveplane
04-04-2011, 04:49 AM
Me too - tried everything.

Worst thing for me is that we're not hearing anything official.

I know virtually everyone seems to be having deal-breaking performance issues, but there are still some of us, who can't even start the game (at least not consistently).

I really wish I hadn't pre-ordered and had waited until all this storm had blown over with the requisite patch(es), but I wanted to support 1C. Some teething troubles are inevitable, but this release seems thoroughly porked at present.

R

try reset your conf file to same res as desktop, some reason i think the program code is not writing updates to the users ini files correctly and its a bug, thast causing eratic CTDs and lockups, on many peoples pcs.

Russkly
04-04-2011, 06:54 AM
try reset your conf file to same res as desktop, some reason i think the program code is not writing updates to the users ini files correctly and its a bug, thast causing eratic CTDs and lockups, on many peoples pcs.

Thx for the advice, Diveplane.

It is indeed odd that, when the game starts, often I can see the Win taskbar with the CloD icon flashing, prompting me to click on it to actually see the game splashscreens(s). It's as if Win is still overriding CloD as the priority program to display or something (normally games immediately go full screen when launched).

I attached my conf.ini (the one in Steamapps, not the one in the 1CSoftClub), but I can't see where my res is set (it's the same as desktop btw - 1920x1200).

Cheers,

R

Russkly
04-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Deep joy, and vast choirs belch forth their triumph!

I can consistently run the game, and I've just led (badly) a section of Hurris against a Schwarm of 109s, and it was super!!!

Now I see the potential.

I have no idea what changed, and I certainly didn't do anything different, so perhaps Steam has installed a patch or hotfix (there's nothing listed in the Steam update history)?

Anyway, oh that it lasts.

So, to all out there with the launcher issue, keep the faith. I don't know what the problem was, nor how I 'solved' it, but it's definitely worth it once you're there.

I'm not gloating, honestly; I'm just delighted there's hope and something worth persevering for.

R

atheelen
04-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Thats great news Russkly. I was just about to send you my conf.ini file, but no need now :)
have fun mate

gulassi
04-06-2011, 05:27 AM
Haven't been able to start the game once. I'm trying to run the Steam version under windows 7 with a nVidia 560 ti with 270.51 drivers. The launcher stops working after a couple of seconds with the problem signature below. I've done the crc check on the steam files/re-installed, installed all the redist folder using admin, yet nothing seems to help.

Problem signature:
Problem Signature 04: System
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 4ba1dff4
Problem Signature 07: 2b79
Problem Signature 08: 14
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 7177

In the event log, I found the following:

Application: Launcher.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.IO.FileNotFoundException Stack: at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPr opertyValue(System.String) at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_I tem(System.String) at maddox.Properties.Settings.get_nativeDLL() at maddox.Launch.leoX1TikeyJJcUgeaug(System.Object) at maddox.Launch.rv7PqTB6t() at maddox.Launch.Program(System.String[]) at Launcher.Program.Main(System.String[])

Help ...

I had similar error, Problem signature 4 was maddox instead of System. After trying all kinds of tricks I reinstalled windows -> game starts. So if you're getting desperate you might try that.

Fredfetish
04-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Ok... will try repair first. Very much desperate...

Fredfetish
04-06-2011, 07:01 PM
... nope, still can't launch...

E69_vencejo
04-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Hi all,
i don´t speak inglish, then i´ll write in spanish and next try in inglish. You can use translate service if not clear, or ask and i try respond.

He probado todas las ideas anteriores sin resultados. Finalmente he formateado el disco duro, instalado por este orden el sistema operativo, drivers de la placa base, todas las actualizaciones del sistema operativo, tarjeta de video, sonido, steam, x52 y trackir.
Luego he descargado e instalado el simulador.
Luego he vuelto a actualizar el sistema operativo. Las actualizaciones fueron de netframeworks 4.0
Ejecuté el juego y a los 20 minutos de nuevo el error launcher.exe.
La siguiente vez que ejecuté el juego no pasaron 10 minutos hasta que se produjo el error de nuevo.
Chequeé el visor de sucesos y observo que hay un error grave de net 4.0 y después de 1 segundo, error de launcher.exe.
Todos los errores siguen en mismo patrón, primero net4.0 y luego launcher.exe, pero cada error hace referencia a una librería distinta.
Tengo claro que el error de launcher.exe es el resultado de un error de netframe work 4.0.
Desinstalo desde windows update todo lo referente a net 4.0, ejecuto steam y cuando me solicita conectarme lo ignoro (no hago click en nigún lado) y lanzo el simulador.

Sorpresa. 45 minutos sin errores. Toco todo y ni un solo error.

Salgo del simulador y reinstalo net 4.0 desde I:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\redist, y vuelvo a probar sin conectar steam:

Sin error de launcher.exe.

Creo que este problema lo genera steam.
Por favor, si alguien prueba, que escriba aquí los resultados.
Además, creo subjetívamente que se gana en suavidad y en frames. También he visto efectos que no había visto antes, quizá porque antes no me dio tiempo por el error de launcher.exe.

In inglish
Open sucess event from control panel, check launcher error and previous error. In my case, 1 second before launch crash, there is a net frame work 4.0 crase. Please, write is this is correct, or not.

Double click on steam

Ignore the steam connect windows and launch game

Fly

If you have same error, check windows update and unisntall all about net frame 4.0

Fly (ignorin steam again)

If no problem, install again NFW4.0 from Steam\SteamApps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\redist.

Check

I don´t problem if a don´t connect steam, and i thinq sim go more smoth, but i think only.

I hope that this work for all, and we can fly this great sim.
Very very thanks, 1c support.

Fredfetish
04-07-2011, 08:43 PM
WORKING!!!!

Patched... same problem on launching : FileNotFound

Then uninstalled .Net 4... and (don't know if this is part of the solution) but downloaded the .Net 4 client framework from Microsoft's website... and the game worked immediately afterwards. This is after probably running the install for .Net from the redist about 20 times and re-installing the game 3 times.

WORKING :D joy!!! Thx for your help! Spread the word, we now know how to kill these bugs!

3./JG51_Heiden
04-09-2011, 04:50 AM
I am having this same problem and don't know what to do! Someone PLEASE help me! It started when the game updated to the latest patch:

Problem signature:
Problem Signature 04: maddox
Problem Signature 06: 4d9f52b9
Problem Signature 07: 6023
Problem Signature 08: 79
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

3./JG51_Heiden
04-09-2011, 05:16 AM
I have removed the game from Steam and I am redownloading it now, hoping it will fix this .Net problem. I have removed and reinstalled .Net 5 times now, and this problem still exists. Can anyone help me? Please?

Russkly
04-09-2011, 02:09 PM
I have removed the game from Steam and I am redownloading it now, hoping it will fix this .Net problem. I have removed and reinstalled .Net 5 times now, and this problem still exists. Can anyone help me? Please?

Heiden,

Seems like there's a few of us for whom the patch has created crash and/or CTD problems.

My PC just shuts itself down during the game and then reboots quite frequently now (post-patch).

I'm hoping that someone out there will be able to able to help us.

In the interim, good luck!

R

BTW have you tried all of the suggestions from near the start of this thread? Just a thought given how old the thread is now - don't wish to insult your intelligence.

3./JG51_Heiden
04-09-2011, 03:15 PM
I have tried everything. Currently downloading to re-install the game for another attempt.

I have also turned my themes in Windows to basic instead of Aero, no change.

Thee_oddball
04-09-2011, 03:28 PM
I am having this same problem and don't know what to do! Someone PLEASE help me! It started when the game updated to the latest patch:

Problem signature:
Problem Signature 04: maddox
Problem Signature 06: 4d9f52b9
Problem Signature 07: 6023
Problem Signature 08: 79
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

this is a .NET error, check to mkae sure you have all your DLL's (compare with a friend who has a working version) and empty your EVENTLOG

p.s are you running MS office 2007?

Thee_oddball
04-09-2011, 03:37 PM
possible solution??

1. Open an Administrative mode command prompt.
2. Type "mmc" then hit Enter to fire up the management console.
3. Add the ".NET 2.0 config" snap-in and enjoy.

It appears that the problem occurs only when the .NET 2.0
Configuration applet is used from Control Panel > Admin Tools. After
checking what files were being accessed using Procmon, I noticed that
there were indeed files that could not be found, which is evidently
why the applet was throwing a System.IO.FileNotFoundException. It may
be that accessing MMC from CP/Admin does not give appropriate
permissions and context to successfully use the .NET 2.0 configuration
applet?

jibo
04-09-2011, 03:52 PM
i agree it's a .NET error, can't debug it though, i don't have the problem myself
trying to run this game with a old DX9 card under win7 is a dead end though

3./JG51_Heiden
04-09-2011, 04:36 PM
GENTLEMEN!

The game now WORKS! Launcher does not crash any longer. Let me clearly outline the steps I took to ensure this worked:

1) Go into Steam and delete COD (local content)
2) Go into Steamapps directory and delete any remaining IL-2 COD folders
3) Go into MyDocuments and delete the 1CSoftClub folder
4) Go into Programs and Software in Control Panel and delete the following:
a) .Net 4 Client
b) Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable
5) RESTART COMPUTER!
6) Open Steam re-download COD and install (DO NOT RUN YET)
7) Go into redist folder and run all available programd there
8 ) RESTART COMPUTER!
9) Fire up COD... it works.

jdbecks
04-09-2011, 10:05 PM
I think I have fixed it, no crashes yet...fingers crossed.
I reinstalled Direct X and used AVG Tune up, it found over 5000 reg errors on my system, not sure which solved the problem..but its something else to try for anyone experiencing similar problems.

TynMahn
10-09-2011, 03:47 AM
So, has this problem been fixed for you all? I've spent all day trying several of the fixes on this thread. I think for me, it has something to do with direct X. My system is running dx11 and when I try to run the installer thing in the redist folder, it fails because, it says, something is using direct X files.

I've tried several different suggestions to resolve THAT issue as well.

*sigh* Pretty disapointing really. Been waiting for literally almost a decade for this sim. It's out and the thing won't launch. And it looks like it could be a pretty cool game; even the steam thing looks promising; but the game won't launch for me.

I blame M$ for my direct X problem. But if it is related to direct X in my case, then shame on 1C/ubi-soft for releasing a game that requires an old version of dX.

TynMahn
10-09-2011, 05:42 AM
Thanks for the reply.

I was right, it was DirectX that was messing up somehow. I finally tried the "web install" from microsoft and it installed whatever file wasn't there/being installed and it launched.

The sim is crazy good looking. Of coarse, I've been flying BoBII WoV (a really decent sim) but the graphics are old.

vnvv_stea
12-06-2011, 07:10 AM
Hi All,

Sorry if repite the issue, but from what i have read, i can not recognize my problem:
So the problem is:
During playing more often on online games and less during single play, i have got crach of the game, a small window pop up and says that launcher.exe is not working. Sometimes i can fly for one hour and more without crash, sometimes it happens 2-3 times/hour. I am running all settings on max! No freezing (only do to i-net), nice smood view!
Spec:
Processor: i5 2600K
Memory: 8GB
Graphics: Nvidia GTX480 1,5
DirectX®: DirectX® 10.0c
Hard Drive: 200GB
Sound: onboard

Thank you in advance!
BR

335th_GRAthos
12-06-2011, 07:53 AM
...i have got crach of the game, a small window pop up and says that launcher.exe is not working. Sometimes i can fly for one hour and more without crash, sometimes it happens 2-3 times/hour. I am running all settings on max! No freezing (only do to i-net), nice smood view!

That is a know error, it will be fixed with the new graphics patch.
There is a memory leak somewhere! You can easily monitor it by looking at the amount of available RAM on your PC while flying. You will see that memory consumption is increasing the longer you fly. The only way to solve this now is to exit CoD and restart CoD. This will make launcher.exe return to its original memory size.

I found a good solution to it. I changed my settings to (see below) and now the memory leak is much less than before :)

http://grathos.de/temp/CoD/No_Leak.jpg

There is probably more to tweak but this solution solved my problem and I can enjoy onlne dogfighting.

~S~

vnvv_stea
12-07-2011, 12:12 PM
Hi 335th_GRAthos, thanks for the reply, i will try your sugestion, even those that the "picture" will be no more nice end detailed as before!

Updated!

Somehow SSAO has been activated. I have unckeked and try to fly online, for about one-one and a half hour, no crashs (louncher) problem were seen.

ozgurr34
03-17-2013, 06:35 AM
Hi

I click the shortcut of the game but the game does not open

Appcrash

Steam Version;

Sorun imzası:
Sorunlu olay Adı: BEX
Uygulama Adı: Launcher.exe_Launcher
Uygulama Sürümü: 1.0.0.0
Uygulama Zaman Damgası: 4d6e3d08
Hata Modülü Adı: StackHash_0a9e