PDA

View Full Version : Stuttering...

112th_Rossi
03-31-2011, 10:08 AM
I know plenty of people of mentioned this before, but the only issue I have with the game is the constant micro-pauses while flying. FPS between the stutters seems fine. Is there anything that can be done to solve this or do we just have to wait for a patch?

My specs are:

AMD Athlon II X4 640 3Ghz
4GB RAM
ATI Sapphire Vapor-X 1GB 5770

Like I said, FPS on medium settings with 2xAA seem perfectly OK between the micro-pauses, but these pauses tend to happen every few seconds while flying over ground or sea. It's very annoying and it's difficult to have precise control while flying.

Thanks.

Komrad
03-31-2011, 11:46 AM
I know plenty of people of mentioned this before, but the only issue I have with the game is the constant micro-pauses while flying. FPS between the stutters seems fine. Is there anything that can be done to solve this or do we just have to wait for a patch?

My specs are:

AMD Athlon II X4 640 3Ghz
4GB RAM
ATI Sapphire Vapor-X 1GB 5770

Like I said, FPS on medium settings with 2xAA seem perfectly OK between the micro-pauses, but these pauses tend to happen every few seconds while flying over ground or sea. It's very annoying and it's difficult to have precise control while flying.

Thanks.

Developer has acknowledged a problem with the vegetation causing stuttering over land.

Bryan.