PDA

View Full Version : AI chat lines...

kristorf
03-31-2011, 08:06 AM
OK , this one has beat me.

How do I get rid of the scrolling AI /Ground control chat lines that fill my screen once in combat or listening to GC please?

Also, how do I make the text/chat box smaller?

Ta

Raggz
03-31-2011, 08:12 AM
I only figured how to make the fonts smaller.
Make a new info window. Right click on the chat window and click Customize voice. In the middle window click voice and change font to small in the left window. You can change other stuff there to but i haven't figured it all out yet. I tried changing the history. Kinda hoped it would reduce amount of lines but it didn't seem to work.

When done save and close the window and the info window you made. I haven't figured out how to edit the window without making a new info window either heh :)

wuschti
03-31-2011, 08:16 AM
I only figured how to make the fonts smaller.
Make a new info window. Right click on the chat window and click Customize voice. In the middle window click voice and change font to small in the left window. You can change other stuff there to but i haven't figured it all out yet. I tried changing the history. Kinda hoped it would reduce amount of lines but it didn't seem to work.

When done save and close the window and the info window you made. I haven't figured out how to edit the window without making a new info window either heh :)

Well, do you have to do this for every new mission? There should be an option to turn this off by default.

Raggz
03-31-2011, 08:27 AM
only once. Just click save :)

Vevster
03-31-2011, 08:30 AM
In IL2, I think there was a line in the conf.ini.

Could be the same.

wuschti
03-31-2011, 08:35 AM
Ahh nice! I'm at the office at the moment, so I will try this in the evening... :)
It's still a little bit confusing that you have to "activate" mouse control first. Maybe I need TrackIR...