PDA

View Full Version : Steam has unlocked earlier!!!

kingpinda
03-31-2011, 04:57 AM
Hi guys just woke up because i didnt wait for midnight last night. left the comp on but evidently steam didnt auto install 1 minute after midnight. just to be certain i clicked on cliffs of dover anyway. and whatdoyouknow.. THERE IS AN INSTALL BUTTON!!!!

I'm downloading right now :)

in my lunchbreak i can play :)

lol never mind. i scrolled back a page and its common knowledge i see :)

Coen020
03-31-2011, 05:27 AM
i'm downloading aswell (netherlands) it's going surprisingly fast!
in 20 minutes i'm already halfway.

Well i did heard it's downloading the patch or something once you have it, which takes a long time.

See you guys online!
will probably nickname myself coen020.

Scarafax
03-31-2011, 05:35 AM
I hate it because i am working right now!!! :(
As soon as i get home i will be downloading the game from Steam (pre-ordered it).
I want to play so much! Cant take my mind off of it...

Coen020, lid van een clan/team? Of een free-lancer? :)

SQB
03-31-2011, 06:16 AM
"activation successful"

Installing now, I have waited for this moment since '06 :grin:

Pyrres
03-31-2011, 06:37 AM
Called my girlfriend and woke her up at 6.30 this morning at her day of just to go to my computer and start the download:rolleyes::rolleyes:. Somehow she did not have the same enthuisiasm as I did :rolleyes:. And after work I´ll be getting my brand new 6970. A good day to me. Even if I Cod wont run the way I like I can still play other games at even nicer graphics.

Triggaaar
03-31-2011, 06:49 AM
Called my girlfriend and woke her up at 6.30 this morning at her day of just to go to my computer and start the download:rolleyes::rolleyes:. Somehow she did not have the same enthuisiasm as I did :rolleyes:. And after work I´ll be getting my brand new 6970. A good day to me.Depends what you call a good day, as you'll also be getting dumped.

Pyrres
03-31-2011, 07:33 AM
Depends what you call a good day, as you'll also be getting dumped.

Naah, I don´t think so :-P. She hates computers but shes also learning fast with me so in a matter of months I will have her flying with me ;)

NaBkin
03-31-2011, 08:16 AM
YEAH! Good news, thnx alot! :D