PDA

View Full Version : help confirm major bug

Thee_oddball
03-29-2011, 02:19 AM
for those of you who bought the Russian version please help me confirm what appears tobe a major bug :(

please go into QMB (top link than second link) go all the way to the bottom and start mission (30 plus AC) please take a screen shot of your FPS and then restart the mission and Change all German planes to Blenheim and take a screen shot of your FPS.

in a nut shell the 110's gave 16-19 fps the 109's gave 28-30 fps and the Blenheims where 38-40 fps...all on the SAME QMB!

I did another QMB with hurri's chasing 9 111's FPS about the same till i got close and started firing then there was massive lag :( I restarted the mission and replaced the 111's with Blenheim and the attack was fluid...i flew in blew there wings of and rolled out :).

thnx

highness
03-29-2011, 02:23 AM
hmmm sounds intriguing

so far, what i have already noticed was when you were approaching close to He-111's, the fps dropped dramatically turning into total stalls/lags ... as closer as you were getting to them

that was totally compromising your aiming and firing ..

will test that out and will let you know.

Tiger27
03-29-2011, 02:29 AM
this post may have some answers, looks like they are trying to fix this exact problem

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=19644

This is a translation from the devs
What to expect on the 31st:

1. Bids farewell to anti-epileptic, while you can. The other day it will disappear forever.

2. Optimized trees. Even cleaned up the memory.

3. The problem with the freezes at a close look at the operational bombers are not yet solved, but we kind of caught her by the tail.

4. Most probably hope that as we solve the problem with the physical model are not getting a message that broken-off wings.

5. Found that fix a bug in the last minute before release, when the sound is turned off at the cabin, "flew" forward, killed the binaural. I apologize to those who told me about this, and I just could not believe. Mend, tests.

6. Corrected texts of briefings and Subtitles radio reports.(rus)

7. Dramatically improved interface server/client multiplayer.

8. Removed the 16-bit resolution for all.