PDA

View Full Version : I HAVE now pre-ordered from STEAM !

Stiboo
03-26-2011, 10:19 AM
Just ordered my third copy of COD...to make up for those who have cancelled STEAM orders ( or so they say !! )

CE

GAME UK

and now STEAM

and I can't really afford one copy...:( ( trying to save for new PC..)

If you love flight sims then you have to support them, were ' stuck' ;) with COD and ROF for the next few years let us help them as much as we can so they can grow and improve... or what are we left with?

He111
03-26-2011, 10:28 AM
I'm willing to pay $150 for a single clean version, PM me if possible.

He111.

chiefrr73
03-26-2011, 10:36 AM
Well sayed imo!!!
I will do the same! It s up to us to support them.

Mad G
03-26-2011, 10:37 AM
I'm willing to pay $150 for a single clean version, PM me if possible.

He111.

I would buy too!

Sauf
03-26-2011, 10:43 AM
well I have 2 copies, disk from Finland and steam dl aswell, woulda been 3 if the damm Russian dl in the other thread worked :(

SQB
03-26-2011, 10:44 AM
Does anyone know if its possible to buy the collectors edition in Australia? Or can I order it from somewhere? I really want to give my 6 years worth of savings towards the next il2/ whatever patches are in development + I want that shiny printed manual.

EB maybe?:rolleyes:
for 6000 dollars maybe :grin:

sallee
03-26-2011, 10:54 AM
I ordered my Collectors' Edition yesterday.

I couldn't see any reason not to.

I'm in the UK and UBI claim that they'll be shipping on 28th. Should arrive in time to activate on 31st if it does.

Sauf
03-26-2011, 11:32 AM
Does anyone know if its possible to buy the collectors edition in Australia? Or can I order it from somewhere? I really want to give my 6 years worth of savings towards the next il2/ whatever patches are in development + I want that shiny printed manual.

EB maybe?:rolleyes:
for 6000 dollars maybe :grin:

EB games has it on their website in Australia SQB

Longy
03-26-2011, 12:01 PM
+1 for that
People need to realize that CoD is the only good WW2 flight sim being developed, and therefore need all the sales they can get if they want to continue working on the game. The more we buy, the better it will get!

Feuerfalke
03-26-2011, 01:33 PM
+2

In the matter of sense :D

1x Collectors Edition
1x STEAM digital copy

Moggy
03-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Still got my CE on order and am planning on framing the map. I've got a nice spot on the wall set out for it.

meshuggahs
03-26-2011, 01:38 PM
1 * digital copy pre-ordered from D2D
1 * CE if/when I can actually order one somewhere in Finland

Canceled my normal boxed for a digital copy, not going to wait past the 31st to fly!

ECV56_Guevara
03-26-2011, 02:56 PM
I play Il-2 since 4 or 5 years.
I confess, I got my original DVD of 1946 since a couple years ago, because was imposible to buy in my country. But when I had the minimal chance to get it, I bought it. Just to support my hobby. (funny thing I got it from ireland. Thanks Edu!!)
I meet a lot of friends from all around the world.
I ve made really good friends flying online.
I ve spent hundreds of hours of fun whit my squadmates.
I learnt to pronunciate "Sturmovik" whit that "shhhhh", learnt about history, aircraft and also about people. I ve learnt about another history that we will never seen in History Channel.
In a few years, when we will flying Il-2 Sturmovik "battle over the Rhin", the 4th or 5th sequel of CoD, maybe any squadmate whit a couple beers on, will joke "hey, do you remember that b*******t about epilepsy? And we will laugh, and think in this days as a bad dream. How many dollars does we spend in Josyticks, track ir or computers.How much cost so many hours of fun?. Let´s trust in Oleg, Illya and their team. They need our support. They deserve it and they have earned our trust. Whatever happens to CoD, I will give it a chance. I still think that UBI su..s monkey balls.
Call me a fanboy. I guess is gratitude to all that fun I had.
I ve just pre-ordered my game from steam...
sorry about my english.

Stiboo
03-26-2011, 03:03 PM
Thanks for lots of positive replies !

Lets keep'um coming...

we need more replies to overtake the ' cancel pre-order' post !!

6 more days....already planning a diplomatic cold for work next Fri !!!!

JG52Uther
03-26-2011, 03:11 PM
I shall buy it from D2D on the day of release in the UK,and just hope that they have sorted some of the problems by then.
People should think on this:If they refuse to buy it yet,they are putting the future of the game in doubt...

JG52Uther
03-26-2011, 04:07 PM
OK changed my mind!
I just pre ordered it from D2D with a 20% discount! :)