PDA

View Full Version : Fast and inapropiate request and preorder.

Xilon_x
03-05-2011, 05:50 PM
You are not patients.
I think CoD is still a need for a long time before it is distributed on the market.
CoD still in need of small refinements and precautions and device.
you go too fast.

Sauf
03-05-2011, 07:44 PM
Beg to differ, I think some of the people on this forum are "patients"

Robotic Pope
03-05-2011, 08:01 PM
You are not patients.
I think CoD is still a need for a long time before it is distributed on the market.
CoD still in need of small refinements and precautions and device.
you go too fast.

Hi Google Translate. I always enjoy reading your translations on the interwebs. :rolleyes:

camel24hrs
03-05-2011, 08:16 PM
I think what he meant to say is, "Me English no to good" LOL

machoo
03-05-2011, 08:23 PM
I will not even order until it's out , forget pre order. Chances are you will have a delay and your money tied up or months.

robtek
03-05-2011, 08:52 PM
The money is transfered after delivery, at least with amazon.

philip.ed
03-05-2011, 08:58 PM
It's not his fault English isn't his first language :rolleyes: christ, give him a break

Tacoma74
03-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Yes maybe, but nevertheless this thread is pointless. It's just going to turn into another debacle over who's right and who's wrong. I don't see this making a constructive atmosphere for discussion at all. But in all honesty, does anybody think before starting such a thread? :rolleyes:

But in my opinion the game is ready. Patches will come shortly after release and you will get your "small refinements". Even at first release it will be nothing short of amazing. Why be so pessimistic??

Royraiden
03-05-2011, 09:44 PM
Yes maybe, but nevertheless this thread is pointless. It's just going to turn into another debacle over who's right and who's wrong. I don't see this making a constructive atmosphere for discussion at all. But in all honesty, does anybody think before starting such a thread? :rolleyes:

But in my opinion the game is ready. Patches will come shortly after release and you will get your "small refinements". Even at first release it will be nothing short of amazing. Why be so pessimistic??

1+

major_setback
03-05-2011, 10:17 PM
My patients are slow.
:-(

machoo
03-05-2011, 10:19 PM
If they want to make it the most realistic , Il-2 should be paid subscription. I pay to play 'iRacing' ( online motorsport sim ) every 12 weeks , a major update is released adding new features. It works well , and this is how it will always be until the company closes or whatever in years time. Paid subscription is the way to go.

camel24hrs
03-05-2011, 11:14 PM
If they want to make it the most realistic , Il-2 should be paid subscription. I pay to play 'iRacing' ( online motorsport sim ) every 12 weeks , a major update is released adding new features. It works well , and this is how it will always be until the company closes or whatever in years time. Paid subscription is the way to go.

ROF sells new flyable aircraft to fund refinements to the sim. I think that is a better idea. Some of us never fly online, so I would not want to keep paying for a sim I own, however if you present me with more flyable planes, hey I am game to give up some more money.

As to preorder, hey I did it. And at gogamer the money was already charged to my credit card and I have already paid the card off. I am not really concerned if it is March 25 or it is delayed. I will have it when it is released. I am more inclined to say it will be on time, but it is not a big deal if it is not.

Robotic Pope
03-05-2011, 11:49 PM
ROF sells new flyable aircraft to fund refinements to the sim. I think that is a better idea. Some of us never fly online, so I would not want to keep paying for a sim I own, however if you present me with more flyable planes, hey I am game to give up some more money.

As to preorder, hey I did it. And at gogamer the money was already charged to my credit card and I have already paid the card off. I am not really concerned if it is March 25 or it is delayed. I will have it when it is released. I am more inclined to say it will be on time, but it is not a big deal if it is not.

They charged your card already?? Thats really unprofesional. I'd never buy from a company that did that again. They are ment to wait until dispatch before charging you. Think about it, they are making your money work for them for free.

Edit: In fact I just looked at their policies and found this http://www.gogamer.com/helppopup.htm?tab=policies&file=help_policy_preorder

camel24hrs
03-06-2011, 02:03 AM
They charged your card already?? Thats really unprofesional. I'd never buy from a company that did that again. They are ment to wait until dispatch before charging you. Think about it, they are making your money work for them for free.

Edit: In fact I just looked at their policies and found this http://www.gogamer.com/helppopup.htm?tab=policies&file=help_policy_preorder

Well paid off the card ad did not look at all the charges. I had win7x64 a hard drive and a geforce 260ti on the bill. Just assumed the charge for the game had been made.

Glad I preordered it. Looking forward to getting this sim in my hands....by the way I love ROF. Second day flying it and finally I am getting use to the flight models. If COD is anything like it I will enjoy it very much.