PDA

View Full Version : If one purchase D/L of game, discount for Collectors Edition?

Flying Pencil
03-03-2011, 10:40 PM
...that is IF a CE will be made.

I would be inclined to purchase a D/L of the game so I can play it sooner, if I can get a coupon/big discount on a Collectors Edition.

S!

BadAim
03-04-2011, 01:17 AM
I'd go for some version of that. Perhaps pay a slight premium for the preorder of a CE, and agree to take delivery "when available" and get a free release day D/L (or even the day before). Win-Win; we get to have our cake and eat it to, and the distributors get a little pressure relief from delivering the boxes on time.

Beautiful.

swiss
03-04-2011, 02:46 AM
...that is IF a CE will be made.

I would be inclined to purchase a D/L of the game so I can play it sooner, if I can get a coupon/big discount on a Collectors Edition.

S!

That only works if you buy from the same retailer.

Flying Pencil
03-15-2011, 05:20 PM
That only works if you buy from the same retailer.

Well, Steam does not sell physical stuff....

So what about UBI?

DD_crash
03-15-2011, 06:18 PM
Well, Steam does not sell physical stuff....

So what about UBI?

Ubi dont know what day of the week it is. If they had any sense or wanted to make money they would sell the CE BUT its UBI. Didnt we know that it would be a cock-up?

Flying Pencil
03-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Ubi dont know what day of the week it is. If they had any sense or wanted to make money they would sell the CE BUT its UBI. Didnt we know that it would be a cock-up?

You mean everyone could predict a cock-up?

DD_crash
03-16-2011, 02:42 PM
You mean everyone could predict a cock-up?
As soon as we were told that Ubi was the publisher we knew (based on past experience)

Vevster
03-16-2011, 04:47 PM
If they had any sense or wanted to make money they would sell the CE BUT its UBI. Didnt we know that it would be a cock-up?

Uh, Ubi sells the CE, I have ordered 15 boxes from them.

AWL_Spinner
03-16-2011, 07:38 PM
Uh, Ubi sells the CE, I have ordered 15 boxes from them.

Well count yourself lucky you're in the (one?) part of the world where you can order the CE through the online Ubi shop.

I'm still not sure what I'm going to do. I really want the CE as I have every single Maddox DVD box but they're making it very difficult for anyone in North America.

Cheers, Spinner