PDA

View Full Version : so which flightsimsite will get the first review?

the Dutchman
03-03-2011, 02:37 PM
Just wondering if there will be a pre-release review offered to SimHQ maybe?

Voyager
03-03-2011, 03:53 PM
It might be worthwhile to bounce a copy of the Penny Arcade people too. They might be able to make at least one strip from it, if only from delving into the bowels of a niche genre they haven't delved into in years. At very least, I suspect Tycho would find it hilarious, or terrifying, to find our flamewars come equipped with bibliographies.

Though if we did this, we'd want to make sure to include a copy of In Pursuit in box, just to get the full impact of, "Here's your demo, and here's your tactics manual:" Thud.

addman
03-03-2011, 03:57 PM
It might be worthwhile to bounce a copy of the Penny Arcade people too. They might be able to make at least one strip from it, if only from delving into the bowels of a niche genre they haven't delved into in years. At very least, I suspect Tycho would find it hilarious, or terrifying, to find our flamewars come equipped with bibliographies.

Though if we did this, we'd want to make sure to include a copy of In Pursuit in box, just to get the full impact of, "Here's your demo, and here's your tactics manual:" Thud.

Good idea! the game would reach a much broader audience then these forums could ever offer. Penny-Arcade are immensely popular, they've got their own convention/expo for crying out loud. I've read their comics for 10 years soon.

Troll2k
03-03-2011, 07:01 PM
I believe at least one Russian site has already previewed it with pics and a video.

speculum jockey
03-03-2011, 07:21 PM
Who has time to read reviews when we're "Drowning" in videos every Friday! :grin:

Royraiden
03-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Who has time to read reviews when we're "Drowning" in videos every Friday! :grin:

Im hoping for at least one video tomorrow, fingers crossed.:(

Tacoma74
03-03-2011, 07:46 PM

Yes me too! The anxiety is killing me :-P

The Kraken
03-03-2011, 07:47 PM

...showing Luthier again as seen from behind the screen, playing CoD in full flight gear :-P

Royraiden
03-03-2011, 08:02 PM
...showing Luthier again as seen from behind the screen, playing CoD in full flight gear :-P

It was nice to see him having fun with the game, but that's it just once lol.A startup and take off would be nice,just that scene.