PDA

View Full Version : to those who get CoD first, a request

Flyby
03-03-2011, 12:21 PM
Please post here some videos of your first exploits in the sim. Flood us with them. i invite you to make the videos you've wished to see from the 1c team. Also, tell us what your system specs are. No doubt many of tyou would have done this anyway, but I thought I'd ask.

The idea to ask came from exchanging ideas about the team releasing videos after release. Bowtome inspired me to ask you guys to post. A no-brainer of ever there was one.
Flyby out

Gribbers
03-03-2011, 12:46 PM
My first video request(s) please:

- Low level formations flight along the Thames (Southend to Kingston)
- Flying through clouds and other weather types (rain/thunder etc)
- Damage modelling examples (i.e. slowly picking away at a bomber)

I'm pretending that these videos will influence my purchase decision...but I already know I'm going to buy the game within the first week!

But you're right Fly By...system specs included will be really helpful, and help me decide which new rig to get. :grin:

Royraiden
03-03-2011, 01:02 PM
The videos you are asking for were going to come anyways,but at least you can request specific stuff here.

Flyby
03-03-2011, 01:03 PM
I'm really looking forward to seeing what the community will be turning out. Ought to be a great time had for all! :D
Flyby out

Skoshi Tiger
03-03-2011, 01:07 PM
I think we should all undertake to show a video of our FIRST take off and landing!

It could be good for a laugh!

"I can teach monkeys to fly better than that!"

Cheers!

Bowtome
03-03-2011, 01:10 PM
A multiplayer battle online for me, I wonder how many will be in a server.

ckolonko
03-03-2011, 02:13 PM
I will be getting the game ASAP just doubt I'll be able to play it for some time though. Look forward to the videos.

SEE
03-03-2011, 09:33 PM
System specs, particularly any performance issues with respect to 'minimum'...:(

Hopefully, CoD can be on my immediate shopping list even though a hardware upgrade will have to wait untill later in the year.

swiss
03-04-2011, 02:45 AM
System specs, particularly any performance issues with respect to 'minimum'...:(

Any BMs are much appreciated. :cool:

Flyby
03-04-2011, 11:24 AM
Any BMs are much appreciated. :cool:
BMs? As in bowel movements? Oh the scourge of constipation! :D
sorry. couldn't pass that one up. gutter humor. my bad.

Yes, any BMs would be appreciated.
Flyby out