PDA

View Full Version : videos after release?

Flyby
03-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Oleg and crew,
After the digital release is there any chance you will continue to release videos of CoD? I know there's not much point to doing this, but I figure you guys intended to shower us with videos before the release (but somehow got very busy, and couldn't make very many). Just asking. Would be nice to see more, even after release. Whip everyone into frothing maniacs, and good for sales promotion too. ;)
Flyby out

Bowtome
03-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Even BF3 has started releasing videos and the games isnt out for at least 6 months, we need some now, not after. People can look on you tube after release as many will upload there.

Flyby
03-03-2011, 12:16 PM
I agree with you, Bow. I feel it's unlikely we'll see the torrent of videos (we were told to expect) before release. I just think the team is too busy with final optimizing and such before going gold. I don't know that, to be sure. It's just my opinion. So I ask for what you accurately say will be released on You Tube by those who own it first. Hmmm... that's an anidiea for a new post. :D
Flyby out

TheGrunch
03-03-2011, 12:36 PM
We definitely need to spread this game around by videos and word of mouth. :) Good job it's gonna be fun to do that.

Gribbers
03-03-2011, 12:44 PM
My first video request(s) please:

- Low level formations flight along the Thames (Southend to Kingston)
- Flying through clouds and other weather types (rain/thunder etc)
- Damage modelling examples (i.e. slowly picking away at a bomber)

I'm pretending that these videos will influence my purchase decision...but I already know I'm going to buy the game within the first week!

But you're right Fly By...system specs included will be really helpful, and help me decide which new rig to get. :grin: