PDA

View Full Version : Question about gold + abilities

Xervis
02-25-2011, 10:33 PM
Hey all, I did a search around both the AP and CW forums and did find anything about this.

I'm using the Folding Bag artifact and it says that it gives '+10% additional gold gained in battle'. Does that mean the gold I gain after battle is over? I also have the Shtopir, but that one clearly says +7% after battle, so I'm confused.

I know there are other items that aren't clear on their meaning but I have forgotten which ones they are at the moment ><

Zechnophobe
02-25-2011, 10:46 PM
Hey all, I did a search around both the AP and CW forums and did find anything about this.

I'm using the Folding Bag artifact and it says that it gives '+10% additional gold gained in battle'. Does that mean the gold I gain after battle is over? I also have the Shtopir, but that one clearly says +7% after battle, so I'm confused.

I know there are other items that aren't clear on their meaning but I have forgotten which ones they are at the moment ><

They give bonus' to the same things: The amount of money you gain from completing the battle.

Sadly, the descriptions in this game are derived from the effects, meaning they are sometimes incorrectly worded (Army drum, fools cap!).

Xervis
02-25-2011, 11:22 PM
Alright, thanks, I just hit Vorona and I was in debate weatehr to swap out the bag for the codex (+5% exp) or the Trap (just got the trap spell, and I adore using it).