PDA

View Full Version : COD to sell in US in retail box?

camel24hrs
02-21-2011, 04:25 AM
Just found this site that will have it in the retail box on March 25th....supposedly.

http://www.gogamer.com/IL-2-Sturmovik--Cliffs-Dover-PC-PC-Coming-Soon_stcVVproductId129065929VVcatId444781VVviewpro d.htm

Tacoma74
02-21-2011, 04:44 AM
Good find. Bookmarked it for later ;)

Richie
02-21-2011, 05:43 AM
Do these guys take paypal I wonder?

Chivas
02-21-2011, 06:29 AM
Do these guys take paypal I wonder?

I've tried ordering from gogamer a couple of times before but for some odd reason they wouldn't ship to Canada. Hopefully that has changed.

edit:
and still don't "GoGamer does not ship to International Destinations at this time."

ramstein
02-21-2011, 06:38 AM
I put my IL-2 COD DVD pre-order in with GoGamer.com . I have been doing business with them for many years.. I will wait till some future date to find the C.E. edition for now the DVD will be ok..

BP_Tailspin
02-21-2011, 03:02 PM
I put my IL-2 COD DVD pre-order in with GoGamer.com . I have been doing business with them for many years.. I will wait till some future date to find the C.E. edition for now the DVD will be ok..

I just just placed my pre-order for two http://www.cubpilot.com/Tspin/Woot.gif

Skiiwa
02-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Been Using Gogamer For years also! They are very fast and can get tittles that are hard to find. Cant beat the price either! The wait to get it is gonna probably kill me!:)P

Dangerdog
02-21-2011, 06:48 PM
No collectors edition for US then I guess, typical Ubisoft marketing failure.

camel24hrs
02-21-2011, 10:00 PM
I found this site, but the bad part is I ordered the download version the day it was offered on Ubisoft. So I guess I will be doing the download instead of ordering a hard copy. :-x

I am trying to cancel my preorder with Ubisoft. If I am able to I will order the retail box edition. Got my fingers crossed....

Troll2k
02-21-2011, 10:05 PM
I thought Ubi did not charge your card until unit was shipped/downloaded.

If that is the case I wonder if you can cancel the Ubi download and order the hard copy.

choctaw111
02-21-2011, 10:34 PM
Apparently Gogamer does not take Paypal for pre-order.
I guess I'll wait a little longer and see what's up with the release date.

Biggs
02-21-2011, 10:37 PM
I guess I'll wait a little longer and see what's up with the release date.

IMO, thats the wisest thing any of us can do right now.

if what Oleg says is fact then we should be seeing CoD going gold in a week or 2... we will know much more abut the potential release at that time.

Thunderbolt56
02-22-2011, 01:41 PM
I like Jason (777 Studios and GoGamer owner) and have had many conversations with him regarding other stuff, but IMO, pre-ordering ANY software is a lesson in futility and unfounded faith that it will somehow get the title in your hands faster.

Be patient.

camel24hrs
02-22-2011, 10:12 PM
Well I was able to cancel my download order with Ubisoft and placed a order with gogamer for the retail box version. I am on hughesnet and I am doubtful a download would go without a hitch. Plus I like the idea of having the disk in my hands. The release date from Gogamer is 3 days later than the download release date I had, I am not worried about exactly when I get it, I just want a hard copy. So I am glad the way it worked out. As far for the collectors edition, I already have the spitfire manual. I had gotten it from Amazon sometime ago. All that stuff is not of real value to me, but having the disk is.

badaboom
02-23-2011, 12:30 AM
I want to pre-order box version.But GoGamer can't use PayPal for Pre-order,Probably because they charge your acct. right away.I'll just have to use CC,That's been getting a work-out lately!! lol!!

sfmadmax
02-23-2011, 12:49 AM
Here are the magic words

Order now and we will ship it to you as soon as it is available.