PDA

View Full Version : CoD preemptive whining thread

swiss
02-13-2011, 09:42 PM
please share your opinion.

Sven
02-13-2011, 09:45 PM
this is not your personal playground, go stick your head in the snow if there still is some in Switzerland.

speculum jockey
02-13-2011, 09:47 PM

You are rude to other posters so you can look cool in front of your Realdoll.

Or did you want an opinion on the game? "It's going to be great!"

CoD is going to be a lot like IL-2. Think of them as a fine wine. They get better with age. There might be some stuff missing from the initial release, but I'm guessing patches, add-ons and 3rd party content will keep it on top for the next decade.

swiss
02-13-2011, 09:57 PM
You are rude to other posters so you can look cool in front of your Realdoll.

No. This whole whining before the actually have played the game is so pathetic.

White Owl
02-13-2011, 10:24 PM
The real strength of IL-2 has always been the realistic handling of the aircraft in flight. In every other sim I've looked at, the planes have a dumbed-down performance, like they're riding on invisible rails instead of sliding through air, but IL-2 actually gets it right.

New eye candy and ear candy is nice, sure, I won't turn that down... But as long as the aircraft handle at least as well as in the original game, I'd cheerfully play it with solid color wireframe graphics and arcade beeps.

In short: I'm here to fly virtual airplanes, not paint pictures of the grass. Some of the complaints do start to verge on the ridiculous.

Heliocon
02-14-2011, 01:29 AM

First off, its spelled grass, not gras... but thats nitpicking

Please enter a poll option for: We dont need any more threads like this.

Royraiden
02-14-2011, 01:31 AM
First off, its spelled grass, not gras... but thats nitpicking

Please enter a poll option for: We dont need any more threads like this.

1+

Wolf_Rider
02-14-2011, 02:12 AM
Swiss is just taking the mickey... of course there'll be whinging and whining about this or that after the sim is released. Just read back over past threads displaying exactly the same concerning previous versions and patches...