PDA

View Full Version : Some good new info over at SimHQ.

RedToo
02-12-2011, 08:49 AM
11 2 2011, new videos and written info in the thread:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3205417/New_Video_from_show_today.html#Post3205417

RedToo.

BadAim
02-12-2011, 11:44 AM
Great info, thanks for posting!

Royraiden
02-12-2011, 12:43 PM
Did you see the reflections on the water?I havent seen that, I guess they were using higher settings than before.It would be nice if Ilya or Oleg post at least a video from this presentation.Some said something about Steam?

Strike
02-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Thanks for posting!

Things that kind of stick out to me are the twitchy AI manouvers (unnatural rolling back and forth in an oscillating manor), and the star wars lasers that seem very synced and waaaaaaay too bright for a daylight scenario. Looks like he's shooting countermeasure flares instead of guns.

Also the "stiff" attitude of the pilots, no head movement like in IL-2 and way leaned back.. Anyways...

It does however look very stunning! I think that the game will allow itself further developement after the initial release, when the money comes rolling in for them! IL-2 has a pretty big community world wide, so I believe at least 80% of people who have IL-2 and actively play it will purchase this. And then it's up to Ubisoft/Oleg to make this simulator famous :)