PDA

View Full Version : I did 74K damage with mosquitos.

OGKingsBounty92
02-09-2011, 07:09 PM
I'm not a sage in this game at all, I play for fun mostly and I constantly have to watch my unit losses but yesterday I was trying to get scrap units for sacrifice and used up the eggs I had saved and got 2000 of those flying, red mosquito things and went into a battle so I can sacrifice them for some demonologists and I actually used them to hit a unit of Orcs and did 74,321 damage to be exact. It was funny as hell because I didn't expect much from them. Too bad they die so easily in battle..I have the Whip and the poison Dagger so that helped alot with the damage.

I also used up alot of the spider eggs I had with some artifact I got from killing Moro Dark which gives spiders alot of power and was cleaning house with them too. :grin: Freaking addicting game!

Zechnophobe
02-09-2011, 11:06 PM
Ah yes, the Skraash makes spiders really, really scarey. And yes, level 1 units often do the best damage/leadership with the right items equipped. It is actually really odd how they have better damage per leadership, and better health per leadership, but still are so much worse, hehe.

OGKingsBounty92
02-25-2011, 08:26 PM
On this new game I got both..S'Karrash and the Jade Belt..I'm killing everything I enter battle with and not even a challenge..ridiculous. :grin:

filiusdextris
09-27-2014, 06:58 AM
On this new game I got both..S'Karrash and the Jade Belt..I'm killing everything I enter battle with and not even a challenge..ridiculous. :grin:

Same here, starting around Level 42, I bought 3 spider stacks and 1 split stack of paladins on impossible no-loss. Paladins heal and two stacks let spiders swipe two more hits. On Ktahu and Gremlion to prevent too many losses, I had to stick with Level 1 Venomous Spiders only (4018 of them). Mostly casting Phantom and Turn Back Time, I took down Zilgadis in 3 rounds, but needed 13 for Ktahu's minions. I probably could have used the Undead Spiders too, except Zilgadis doesn't leave many corpses for Evlin. About to fight Baal now, should be fun.