PDA

View Full Version : about Armored Princess

yalash
02-07-2011, 02:51 AM
Spell Armageddon is a worst stuff in all King's Bounty games...

why? i can explain it. just listen to me in logical thinking.

1. it's no way to avoid the power of Armageddon spell's damage and it always hit on your entire army. when this spell cast in Heroes of Might&Magic series games it doesn't make any trouble because you can hire more units from every creature dwelling every week, it always increase these creature's amounts. BUT it will NOT increase any creature's amounts in any creature dwelling in all King's Bounty games! this means some powerful creature's member is limited!! say nothing of Grand Strategy this medal....i can't see any tactic you can use to against this damn spell and avoid your army's lose.

2. still, you can cast this damn spell to your enemy army. but it also damage your all units even lose units. when it cast by your AI enemy, they don't care any lost because their only goal is to destroy you, they don't need to explore everywhere and againest other armies!! can you see my point?

based 2 points above, this spell only make player suffer and has no tactic value.

yes i admit that i suffered under AI enemy's armageddon spell. if you hit by it almost every round in a battle, i think you will complain this damnable, only beneficial to AI enemy spell.

yes, i know someone will tell me that i can hire black dragon or any creature immune to fire. immunity in King's Bounty is not complete ignore all fire damage, only 80% damage reduce, and in my memory there don't has many creatures immune to fire, even black dragon is very very rare to hire and say nothing to we can't hire 5 groups black dragons in max leadership.

hey! is any KB designner here? would you see this message? please consider this.....thanks :-)

ckdamascus
02-07-2011, 04:29 AM
Armaggedon actual deals astral damage and then does burning as a post effect.

It also does less damage to yourself than the enemy.

You can get Ghost Armor and Crown of Chaos to reduce the damage even further.

You can get Crystal ball to reduce it more as well. I don't believe Guardian Angel does it though, but it might!

You can do solo Paladin Class with Black Knights or any other unit and Mind Tree Resurrection to do solo victories with Armageddon. Since Mind Tree Resurrection will resurrect the entire stack after battle, you go in with just solo Black Knights... afterwards your entire stack is revived.

That said, just use Black Hole instead. :)

Or use Death Star with careful aiming.

onepiece
02-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Well yalash, welcome to the forum and you might want to learn a bit more before saying that of armageddon, which as ckdamascus said is quite versatile, because it's also a saver when you have a high astral resistance (only happens until CW by the way) or need to win no matter the price (your enemy's next attack is going to kill you and you need to win even if it cost some units).

Even if you lose some units, now that you can train them there're even less creatures in limited numbers so is not much of a problem to lose a few if you need to win a decisive battle (against a boss or to unlock new units as in a castle) so you can loose a few low level common units to have access to better ones and money and new items.

Of course armageddon should be used only once unless your doing the paladin mind tree resurrection solo black knights stack build as ckdamascus said, which is quite good by the way.

plin500
02-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Use only one stack army and Gloths armor. In KB:TL it worked like a charm

Razorflame
02-10-2011, 06:31 PM
omg just use droids

2 stacks of repair droids 1 stack of guard droids

cast armageddon and get them all at full health/stack size(their repair ability is UNLIMITED)

if you don't know any strats with armageddon u shouldn't be complaining about this spell being bad it's quite agood spell

your playstyle depends on everything