PDA

View Full Version : CoD now avaliable for pre-order in Sweden

addman
02-04-2011, 11:29 AM
http://www.webhallen.com/spel/pc/128624-il_2_sturmovic-cliffs_of_dover_collectors_edition

Congrats! too bad they spelled sturmovik wrong though:) Not surprising, I've been to webhallen to pick up some stuff and some of the staff there are REALLY arrogant, at least in Stockholm.

zauii
02-04-2011, 11:33 AM
http://www.webhallen.com/spel/pc/128624-il_2_sturmovic-cliffs_of_dover_collectors_edition

Congrats! too bad they spelled sturmovik wrong though:) Not surprising, I've been to webhallen to pick up some stuff and some of the staff there are REALLY arrogant, at least in Stockholm.

Very nice, i've been looking for it at their site, surprisingly it doesn't show up even if you search for it... so thanks for the link, maybe someone should throw them an email about it.

TheSwede
02-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Wow 599SEK, thats not bad.

www.gameshop.se listed CE for 999SEK ~100Euro.

Baron
02-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Very nice, i've been looking for it at their site, surprisingly it doesn't show up even if you search for it... so thanks for the link, maybe someone should throw them an email about it.

Its listed in pc games/upcoming titles on the front page :)

And thx Addman, just ordered it.

P.S. Way cheaper than i expected, going by Ubi i expected it to hit almost 800:-, i mean, the download version is 479:-.

mazex
02-04-2011, 12:28 PM
Katching, they have an order now from me... Really nice price too!

Raggz
02-04-2011, 12:37 PM
To bad they don't ship outside Sweden. Hopefully cdon.com will list it soon.

addman
02-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Fair price yes but the euro is so weak towards the krona that it's actually the same price here in Finland 599.00 SEK = 67.9851 EUR.

JG301_HaJa
02-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Pre-ordered :D

Ramses66
02-06-2011, 12:33 AM
Niiiiice... put an order straight away :D Now it's just to wait....:-P

kimosabi
02-06-2011, 06:02 AM
Cool! I live just by the Swedish border so I can just ship it to a friend in Sweden and pick it up. Orderingz! Thanks addman!

Waffenator
02-08-2011, 03:15 AM
Thanks for the info. Surprised its not on pricerunner.se yet?

addman
02-08-2011, 04:03 AM

Yes, I actually am surprised about that. The Finnish equivalent (hintaseuranta.fi) had it on their listings just a couple of days after the official announcement.

mazex
02-08-2011, 06:11 AM

Maybe because pricerunner sucks so bad compared to prisjakt, which has it?

Waffenator
02-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Maybe because pricerunner sucks so bad compared to prisjakt, which has it?

I don't care for prisjakt, it looks amateurish, pricerunner has the money to fuel growth due to the scale of the company, prisjakt just looks like a cheap knockoff.

svanen
02-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Cool, thanks.... :)

mazex
02-08-2011, 03:39 PM
I don't care for prisjakt, it looks amateurish, pricerunner has the money to fuel growth due to the scale of the company, prisjakt just looks like a cheap knockoff.

Have you really tried Prisjakt? Give it a chance otherwise. In my opinion Pricerunner is not even close. They are bigger than Pricerunner in Sweden by the way and that's the place all nerds go... Just look at their Ajax coding, amazing Apps for smartphones and their extremely active forum... It's also driven by great people who do this because they love hardware and gadgets, and not to make money in the first place (very sure of this as I know Jonas who started it)

You are actually the first person I've heard that prefer Pricerunner over Prisjakt that has tried both. But as Pricerunner still has many users I guess that some like it better naturally!

Waffenator
02-13-2011, 12:12 PM
Have you really tried Prisjakt? Give it a chance otherwise. In my opinion Pricerunner is not even close. They are bigger than Pricerunner in Sweden by the way and that's the place all nerds go... Just look at their Ajax coding, amazing Apps for smartphones and their extremely active forum... It's also driven by great people who do this because they love hardware and gadgets, and not to make money in the first place (very sure of this as I know Jonas who started it)

You are actually the first person I've heard that prefer Pricerunner over Prisjakt that has tried both. But as Pricerunner still has many users I guess that some like it better naturally!

I had a feeling you had an interest in prisjakt. ;-) Ok, well, if you say all the cool nerds use it then I am going there ;-) Often get that line from about Swedish businesses people "We do it because we love it, not to make money". Honestly, probably because I am American, I don't care if they are running it to become super rich or for fun, as long as it provides value.. I think Swedes have a hang up with making money or being successful on their own accord. Probably, why so many talented Swedes are so damn underpaid here in IT/Tech/Healthcare/Engineering, etc. Helvete...I am really going OT. Whoops.

Baron
02-13-2011, 12:25 PM
I had a feeling you had an interest in prisjakt. ;-) Ok, well, if you say all the cool nerds use it then I am going there ;-) Often get that line from about Swedish businesses people "We do it because we love it, not to make money". Honestly, probably because I am American, I don't care if they are running it to become super rich or for fun, as long as it provides value.. I think Swedes have a hang up with making money or being successful on their own accord. Probably, why so many talented Swedes are so damn underpaid here in IT/Tech/Healthcare/Engineering, etc. Helvete...I am really going OT. Whoops.

OT

Its not so much the swedes them selves as our "goverment", they seem to take real issue with it and do pretty much anything they can to kill of any kind of enthusiasm. :( ;) So irritating and wrong u kind of have to laugh at it.