PDA

View Full Version : UBI Download Exclusive till Launch Day?

fearlessfrog
02-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Hello,

Two quick questions:

(1) I want to pre-order but tend to collect my games in Steam. Will COD be available on Steam for launch day or just some time further down the road?

(2) Anyone know when the Ubisoft Store 'freebie' of Silent Hunter III will disappear as an offer, i.e. will it last up until launch day?

I had a search here already, plus pinged the Ubisoft and Steam forums but haven't found any info. Thanks for any help.

winny
02-03-2011, 08:36 AM
I read yesterday that the Silent Hunter offer only applies to Pre-orders. So yes.

Tvrdi
02-03-2011, 11:40 AM
you know you can buy (preorder) COD for 50 bucks on some other sites...download version....wherever u leave...no need to buy SH too there....

=XIII=Shea
02-03-2011, 12:02 PM
The cheapest place to download it that i have found is here
http://uk.gamesplanet.com/buy-download-pc-games/IL2---Cliffs-of-Dover-2307-39.html

Raggz
02-04-2011, 01:47 AM
Hello,

Two quick questions:

(1) I want to pre-order but tend to collect my games in Steam. Will COD be available on Steam for launch day or just some time further down the road?

(2) Anyone know when the Ubisoft Store 'freebie' of Silent Hunter III will disappear as an offer, i.e. will it last up until launch day?

I had a search here already, plus pinged the Ubisoft and Steam forums but haven't found any info. Thanks for any help.

1. I doubt it. It would have been announced by now. But that can of course change.

2. SH3 is a pre-order offer and will most likely end the day before launch.