PDA

View Full Version : Will this run on Win7 64bit?

OGKingsBounty92
01-30-2011, 07:34 PM
What are the requirements for this game? All I see is WinXP and Vista and is there any info on the 50 million different versions of this? Gold, Platinum, Crossworlds..wtf? I love this game but I wish a more professional and responsible company would pick it up or some American company.

After going through the many "my game crashes" posts I tried to get some info for this and there's nothing complete or good info. I'm downloading the demo to see how it goes but I still want some info on all the different versions. I already have KB Legends and it runs well after patching. I want the version that has Armored Princess and the new Crossworlds or one that has everything.

Also, is this available in a box version? :confused:

Sir Whiskers
01-30-2011, 08:30 PM
I'm currently running KB:AP on Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit, and having no issues with the latest patched version.

I had some serious issues with the initial release of KB:CW, but none that appear to be due to Win7. I uninstalled KB:CW until the problems were patched and have not yet re-installed, so I can't say if the patch introduced any Win7 issues. That said, if it had, I think we'd see people posting about it, and I haven't seen anything other than the rune mage CtD, which I believe has been fixed. It appears the patch is stable.

There is a DVD version of KB:AP, but KB:CW has not yet been released, at least not in English.

OGKingsBounty92
01-31-2011, 12:35 AM
Right on, thanks alot for the reply. I'm going to look for that Dvd version then. :mrgreen:

OGKingsBounty92
04-30-2011, 05:34 AM
I forgot to come back and let others know that it works fine on Win 64bit. Great game too.