PDA

View Full Version : Must have truck....

Snorrii
01-30-2011, 12:53 AM
Its a known issue most if not all off road games, leave out a major off roading truck. The Geo Tracker 4x4. Im talking the first generation geo tracker/suzuki sidekick suv's, with the convertable top. These are highly under rated by most people, and actually compete with any jeep wrangler easily. Im sure more true off roaders would jump on this game just to use this truck in a game! I know personaly, i wouldnt play this game without the geo tracker available.

Also, lets see:

A 1990 chevy k5 blazer 4x4 in game. With removable hard top on the back.
A 1977 International Scout traveler 4x4 with removable hard top

Please oh Please make these trucks be in game, make my dream game finaly come true!

Krazee DD
01-30-2011, 04:17 AM
I very much wish, but highly doubt they will add any more in. Maybe DLC.

No clue how much after release support these guys give on games (pre release is ehh) so we shall see.

Carter
01-30-2011, 09:41 PM
Must have truck: Range Rover Classic ;) Most people like them but soo rare now soo ye put it in the game please :grin: they not the best offroad but they doo allright :)

dozer
02-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Must have truck: Range Rover Classic ;) Most people like them but soo rare now soo ye put it in the game please :grin: they not the best offroad but they doo allright :)

I have to ask, why would you put the truck in if its not the best off road and is just allright?

Seems like a strange request for a truck in a "offroad racing game", lol:confused:

dozer
02-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Its a known issue most if not all off road games, leave out a major off roading truck. The Geo Tracker 4x4. Im talking the first generation geo tracker/suzuki sidekick suv's, with the convertable top. These are highly under rated by most people, and actually compete with any jeep wrangler easily. Im sure more true off roaders would jump on this game just to use this truck in a game! I know personaly, i wouldnt play this game without the geo tracker available.

Also, lets see:

A 1990 chevy k5 blazer 4x4 in game. With removable hard top on the back.
A 1977 International Scout traveler 4x4 with removable hard top

Please oh Please make these trucks be in game, make my dream game finaly come true!

geo tracker?????? Here in australia they are known as 1. A weak truck with massive limmitations "its also called a suzuki Vitara here".

2. A girls car to do the shopping in.

lol.

As for the international scout, yes they look good but are useless offroad, the damn things weigh like 3 ton! It is the two door version you are talking about ?

Snorrii
02-03-2011, 05:25 PM
geo tracker?????? Here in australia they are known as 1. A weak truck with massive limmitations "its also called a suzuki Vitara here".

2. A girls car to do the shopping in.

lol.

As for the international scout, yes they look good but are useless offroad, the damn things weigh like 3 ton! It is the two door version you are talking about ?

Tracker is far from weak, a simple front axle swap, 3inch body/3inch suspension lift, and they go places a jeep cj can only dream of.

Yes the scout is a 2 door, and yes there a bit heavy, but so is the k5 blazer... both are regularly used off road. (my dad had the scout when i was a kid) Hell look at a HumV, Overly heavy but built for off road..

Krazee DD
02-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Tracker is far from weak, a simple front axle swap, 3inch body/3inch suspension lift, and they go places a jeep cj can only dream of.

Yes the scout is a 2 door, and yes there a bit heavy, but so is the k5 blazer... both are regularly used off road. (my dad had the scout when i was a kid) Hell look at a HumV, Overly heavy but built for off road..

A Tracker being compared to a CJ.......My brain cant comprehend it.

C_J
02-04-2011, 10:31 PM
A Tracker being compared to a CJ.......My brain cant comprehend it.

Second that:rolleyes:

Krazee DD
02-04-2011, 11:30 PM
Second that:rolleyes:

Especially the "3 inch body lift" part..........

Loves 2 Jacket
02-05-2011, 09:46 PM
Check out the flex on this Tracker!!

http://www.classasounds.com/gfx/customers_rides/tracker.jpg

But in all seriousness, I hope they add the Geo Metro!

http://image.4wheeloffroad.com/f/16672597/131_0902_04_z+february_2009_4x4_trucks+1991_geo_me tro_1994_chevy_blazer.jpg
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25047&d=1210566246

Krazee DD
02-05-2011, 10:03 PM
Backwards tractor tires. I will never get it.

Saw them on a S-10 in Top Truck Challenge 2 years ago and it was just dumb. Did no good for the guy.

Loves 2 Jacket
02-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Backwards tractor tires. I will never get it.

Saw them on a S-10 in Top Truck Challenge 2 years ago and it was just dumb. Did no good for the guy.

Yeah, he should have used some cut up boggers since i'm sure they only use it for mud.

Krazee DD
02-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Yeah, he should have used some cut up boggers since i'm sure they only use it for mud.

Well that's the thing. In the mid pit it did NOTHING. The 40" Mickey thompson TTCs rocked it over the dumb tractor tires.

Snorrii
02-12-2011, 11:18 AM
Yes, they can stand toe to toe with any Jeep, and due to the reduced weight, go where the jeeps can't.

If given a choice between a Jeep, and a Tracker, I would always take the Tracker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXeF-eBB8q8&feature=related

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/346000-346999/346906_35_full.jpg

Krazee DD
02-12-2011, 08:04 PM
You keep saying it will without any backup.

From the look of that red one with the IFS and tire:wheel well combo that thing is good for desert racing and maybe mudding. But crawling up any terrain it wouldn't do a thing.

There's no flex or wheelbase.

dozer
02-14-2011, 01:04 AM
hahahaha, i love it when people with no idea make silly comments hahahaha, geo tracker. pfffttttt

Geo Tracker VS Jeep :confused::rolleyes: jhahahahahaha, dude you crack me up hahahaha

"Yeah but if you get a skyline and spend 20 k on suspension mods and big tread it would be an awsome 4x4 and one of the best" SARCASIM INTENDED hahahahahahaha

Krazee DD
02-14-2011, 02:30 AM
hahahaha, i love it when people with no idea make silly comments hahahaha, geo tracker. pfffttttt

Geo Tracker VS Jeep :confused::rolleyes: jhahahahahaha, dude you crack me up hahahaha

"Yeah but if you get a skyline and spend 20 k on suspension mods and big tread it would be an awsome 4x4 and one of the best" SARCASIM INTENDED hahahahahahaha

Just throw big tires on it and it will go anywhere right? Hahahahahaha.

Snorrii
02-15-2011, 03:24 AM
You keep saying it will without any backup.

From the look of that red one with the IFS and tire:wheel well combo that thing is good for desert racing and maybe mudding. But crawling up any terrain it wouldn't do a thing.

There's no flex or wheelbase.

Dont slow these guys down... they seem to enjoy the flex a IFS provides,..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuCjRRY_jy0&feature=related

Or you can easily chop it out, toss in a straight axle and get all ya need. Cheaply at that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rNhGyL9L_4&feature=related

dozer
02-15-2011, 06:03 AM
that last one is pretty good, i still stand by my comment that hair dressers, soccer mums and queers drive em lol.

BALLZ 010
02-15-2011, 06:37 AM
that last one is pretty good, i still stand by my comment that hair dressers, soccer mums and queers drive em lol.

This made me rofl so hard. Pure awsome XD

dozer
02-15-2011, 11:48 PM

Glad i could help lol:grin:

Krazee DD
02-16-2011, 02:24 AM

Ya. That was pretty funny.