01-29-2011, 04:02 AM
Want more?

mavrickandgoose
01-29-2011, 04:04 AM
i have hundreds these arnt even the best just the first few

Robotic Pope
01-29-2011, 04:40 AM

Please don't reply to branko's threads and posts. Just report it.

mavrickandgoose
01-29-2011, 04:57 AM
Sorry I had to reply to this one those scores are a joke

Pappy_Boyington
01-29-2011, 10:50 AM

God dammit MAV, even as your ally against the common enemy, i have become ashamed of being your friend.Why dont you quit the shit advertising yourself as im the best? Yes your scores are quite high but they are all against ROOKIE players at ARCADE mode only!

I have seen some of his screen shots wich are missing here, he uses to play against experts like.. dementia_seven, Bezhuminy, kavorland, Cassycowboy,
the_stapler, vdomini, Er-macina, wolfsalt and many more, at sim/real mode only and downed all of them multiple times! Fact are, Autogunners can't do that against booming zooming experts!

I do recall a case, me and him we were at the same team against Joed70 and some other guy. Believe it or not, he downed Joed70 four (4) times in row even by zooming on him, guess what happened, Joed70 quit the game!

For god's sake, let it be the way it is.

semper fi

trk29
01-29-2011, 12:41 PM
Want more?

I have issued you a infraction, I didn't want to but I have to.

Want more? Quit feeding.

And the reason I had to close the previous thread is because of comments like this one. So my job is harder now because, if your comment is seen then guess what? New thread gets opened tomorrow under a different user and people report the post than I have to mod/edit/delete the mess.

Thanks for giving me something to do. [/sarcasm]

This is your warning.

Alot of editing tonight.

, even as your ally against the common enemy, i have become ashamed of being your friend.Why dont you quit the shit advertising yourself as im the best? Yes your scores are quite high but they are all against ROOKIE players at ARCADE mode only!

Nice try Branko.