PDA

View Full Version : King's Bounty Armored Princess Ultimate Manual Update

ckdamascus
01-28-2011, 01:26 PM
I didn't write any of these manuals. They are compiled from ivra and the russian manual.

Basically, I noticed over time that there were updates to ivras stuff but they were all scattered around.

So this supplement pack includes

- ivras files, unzipped, including old and new versions
- I added in the game manuals.

I also re-added the russian manual as a separate zip. Maybe it is better if I put another link, but honestly, I think we've had enough sublinks to links for now.

I haven't found a Crossworld's updated list yet. That said, I don't think there are many new items, but there are tons of subtle rule changes. I'll try to update or perhaps make a document detailing it.

ckdamascus
01-29-2011, 02:29 PM
I'm so stupid. I didn't quite understand why my 3rd playthrough of the same saved game yielded such different results in this latest patch. e.g. it's a lot easier this time around and for some odd reason it all stemmed from the new Archmage skill in the Magic tree.

I should have easily guessed it since I was one of the guys who noticed the rune mage buff in 1.3.1 but didn't make the overall connection.

The rune mage buff is subtle, but it increases the overall net effect of all of his skills.

That means an exponential growth in power if you use the Archmage skill. I'm able to revive far more easily AND I'm able to summon more HP worth.

@@@ side note

I thought I would have an easy time against Scrounger... sporting nearly 84 Intellect after using my Depth of Thought scroll.... no problem. Black Hole... er... wait. Where is my Black Hole? Oh crap, I forgot that in this "speed run" (it's not fast enough to be 7 day.. wah), I won't have Black Hole until it is absolutely useless to me. (err.. why did I just max out my Destruction skill again?)

edit: ah... destruction works with Pain Mirror. Woot! Otherwise, not very useful with my level 1 flame arrow and level 1 poison skull. Hahah! I don't I even used poison skull once.

I was able to win using mostly Phantom Summon Storm (tm). :) Sort of gross that with that much intellect, Level 3 Phantom creates a 100% duplicate copy. :)

Although, I had to decrease my intellect for defensive items against Scrounger, so in the winning battle, I had maybe 93%.

As expected, I yielded a Gloves of the Destructor from Scrounger since I am a mage.