PDA

View Full Version : Main chr item setup?

ShadowTek
01-24-2011, 01:14 AM
Hi, if the main chr of the game can never fight in a battle, whats the reason for equipting items? Do these bonuses add to the armies or somthing? Just wondering as Ive never played a RPG where the main chr of the game is never actually in battle?

Also, if the items do somthing, whats your ultimate equipted items?

Jah
01-24-2011, 07:58 AM
Hi, if the main chr of the game can never fight in a battle, whats the reason for equipting items? Do these bonuses add to the armies or somthing?

Yes, the bonuses will affect your units.

Also, if the items do somthing, whats your ultimate equipted items?

The "ultimate set" depends entirely on what character class you are, what units you have, what tactics you're using, whether you have extra goals like no losses, etc. There (thankfully) aren't any totally overpowered uber-items that would always trump everything else.

Elwin
01-24-2011, 02:37 PM
Never played heroes of might and magic ? ;p
There is no ultimate item set, too much possible builds and army compositions for that

ckdamascus
01-25-2011, 03:35 PM
That's the best part about this game. Depending on your unit composition, your hero build, and your hero class, you can make a lot of different combinations work!

I should probably write up a nifty list of combinations, as some are just soo fun. :)

Elwin
01-25-2011, 03:49 PM
Well from the sets i found Young alchemsit engineer toolkit set really nice for someone who plays egineer and droids but ... for example if i am mage and have only one weapon slot,i find Royal King hammer being better than mechanical blade .... Set has good parts, is good overall but there can be better items ^^