PDA

View Full Version : Demoness

ShadowTek
01-24-2011, 12:50 AM
Hi, where can I find a demoness? Also is having thea ddon guy demon dude that boosts there (demoness) skills by 100% a good plan?

Also, is it worth letting him control a unit?

Elwin
01-24-2011, 02:39 PM
I guess in demon land shettera. Lo NEver played with that guy,

Jah
01-25-2011, 06:31 AM
The exact availability of different unit types is mostly random, but Sheterra is indeed your best bet.

ckdamascus
01-25-2011, 03:28 PM
Hi, where can I find a demoness? Also is having thea ddon guy demon dude that boosts there (demoness) skills by 100% a good plan?

Also, is it worth letting him control a unit?

Usually in Sheterra. If not, you can make one out of a Laky Fairy, Forest Fairy, or Dryad, but you will require to give up the ability to earn trophies, forever. After making one, you can use Diplomacy and/or Sacrifice to bolster the numbers.

If you have enough trophies (once you sign the deal, you can never earn trophies again), go to Sheterra and sign the contract with Arian. Once you do this, you can never earn trophies again, so make sure you got enough or get ready to use Diplomacy and/or Sacrifice to keep the count of units to match leadership.

After you sign the contract, you can convert the "pure girls" into Demonesses. :) The conversion rate is in my other thread, Officer's Patent.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=16549

appears to be around 400-500 gold and trophies, and probably whatever the leadership ratio is. (bring 80-100 of the girls just in case, I forgot if it is a 1 to 1 conversion).

The 100% attack bonus is ONLY for the BASE value, not current value and NOT damage.

That said, since the Demoness's base attack is 26, it really just means "+26 attack to demonesses".

This puts her around 52 attack + your attack bonuses, which is close to the minimum (60 attack) you need to start converging to maximum damage. Unfortunately it means the enemy needs to have around 1 defense to achieve maximum damage. Get that Helplessness spell ready.

I never allowed Agvares control my unit, simply because I usually like to play no-loss. A wild unit running around, killing stuff makes it a lot harder to ensure you can dig up 3 treasure chests, extend battles for medals, or resurrect lost units before the battle ends.

Unfortunately the Demonesses is rather slow moving. If you can get her to reach 100% critiicals, she does decent damage though.

ShadowTek
01-26-2011, 05:59 PM
Ok thanks for all the info!