PDA

View Full Version : Screenshots,video but no audio yet

Trumper
01-19-2011, 03:03 PM
:) Now we are 2 months away from release can we please have some ingame audio.
If the sim is going to be advertised properly they will have to release something soon.

LoBiSoMeM
01-19-2011, 04:18 PM
IL-2 : Cliffs Of Dover will not have sound or weather system. Even a german campaign. Wait for the future patches.

Honestly: these topics are really pathological. I will just wait the release and FLY!!!

Trumper
01-19-2011, 05:33 PM
IL-2 : Cliffs Of Dover will not have sound or weather system. Even a german campaign. Wait for the future patches.

Honestly: these topics are really pathological. I will just wait the release and FLY!!!
Well don't read the threads you don't like :confused:
Pathological ,well not quite the correct term.
All i have asked for is a bit of audio ,so why you get so wound up i don't know,go and read the threads you want to.

Matt255
01-19-2011, 05:35 PM
Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTMjYuqzB6Y

Trumper
01-19-2011, 06:14 PM
I didn't think they were the ingame audio files,they were just there as "placemats" so to speak during the development.

LoBiSoMeM
01-19-2011, 07:39 PM
I didn't think they were the ingame audio files,they were just there as "placemats" so to speak during the development.

Why you "think" that way?

People are strange, really strange...

Trumper
01-19-2011, 10:19 PM
Why you "think" that way?

People are strange, really strange...
Nice to see your normal helpful contribution to threads.I thought you didn't want to read threads like this.
IF and i say IF this is the same video with audio that Oleg posted a few weeks ago it was stated i believe that the Audio in the video was NOT ingame,it was an addition for the programmers not ingame,
I am afraid the only strange person is you,keep commenting on a thread you have no interest in,no contribution to except to annoy people,never mind.:rolleyes:
Reading back through the thread you state,
"Quote:
Originally Posted by LoBiSoMeM View Post

Honestly: these topics are really pathological. I will just wait the release and FLY!!!"

So you are happy with that,mmmmmmm.I know i'll go and buy a car but it won't have any wheels fitted until it is upgraded:rolleyes:

Robert
01-20-2011, 01:58 AM
Unless I missed a statement saying otherwise the official trailer has in game audio. The sounds are awe inspiring compared to IL2's (the original not IL2:CoD ;)).

nearmiss
01-20-2011, 04:07 AM
I would like to say you won't be disappointed with the sound, but I know that the sound could never be fully accepted with this community.

I will say, there will be those among us that will be well pleased.

Bobb4
01-20-2011, 06:13 AM
I would like to say you won't be disappointed with the sound, but I know that the sound could never be fully accepted with this community.

I will say, there will be those among us that will be well pleased.
Does that mean you are part of the closed beta team......
Talk about a dog jumping on a bone. In these forums anything anyone says can have HIDDEN MEANING ;)

Two months is nothing, hang on, two months, two weeks, oh no...

Yeah its rushed out the door, we do not have system specs, it is Ubisoft, the sound is not real and so it goes.
Friday Oleg will put us at ease so relax and be glad. I know I am. :rolleyes:

Trumper
01-20-2011, 09:32 AM
All i ask is Merlins sound like Merlins and not the il2 lawnmowers.:)

leggit
01-20-2011, 09:41 AM
all i ask is these crazy threads stop appearing...get a grip.....Oleg and his team have been at this for nearly 10 years...they are concerned about every detail within the game...as they have shown us over the years....if something gets left out it will be for a very good reason...stop acting like a bunch of screaming little girls.

Trumper
01-20-2011, 08:21 PM
all i ask is these crazy threads stop appearing...get a grip.....Oleg and his team have been at this for nearly 10 years...they are concerned about every detail within the game...as they have shown us over the years....if something gets left out it will be for a very good reason...stop acting like a bunch of screaming little girls.
I am asking a reasonable question ,why won't people give a reasonable answer or explanation instead of just bowing down to the old arguments that Oleg has been doing this and we should accept blindly.
They may be concerned at every detail ,but no-one can say what will be included and what won't.