PDA

View Full Version : BoB on 6 Monitors? - Screen Management

italo4
01-13-2011, 08:21 PM
Hi,

I have a question to the BoB developers: In times of Eyefinity 6 and/or 2xTH2GO sreen solutions will it be possible, to play also BoB on 6 (2x3) monitors?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC_6g9uUyMk

Second question: will it be possible to outsource instruments/maps/gauges/additional external view/etc. on a separate window/monitor? (Interesting question especially for WWII homecockpit builders). I really liked the former UDPSpeed module for IL2. For example in FSX it is very convenient to open a new window with an additional external view which can be moved to another monitor.

Thanks for your feedback in advance,

Harald

italo4
01-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Would be great, if also possible with BoB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I39LFabOyfg

Harald

Baron
01-13-2011, 11:16 PM
Its not the game that decides that, is it, isnt that up to the gpu?

IL2 can be run with 3 monitors (as far as i know)

italo4
01-15-2011, 11:31 AM
IL2 can be run with 3 monitors (as far as i know)

Yes, 3 monitors and one SINGLE stretched view are fine with IL2.

But try to expand the single view to 2x3 windows (see video above) or to add an additional window for instruments/maps/additional external view (as possible in MSFS) and you will fail.

It would be great, if anybody from the BoB developers team could comment on this!?

Many thanks, Harald

Sperber
01-25-2011, 10:23 AM
Hi, and ? Can i Fly CoD with 3 Monitors ???

For IL2 is going, but only with FOV Changer.

LoBiSoMeM
01-25-2011, 10:57 AM
I just want decent 16:9 and 16:10 support, with smooth FOV transitions, if possible, and wide 6DOF hardware/software support.

3 or more monitors support will be really nice too, without need to "tweaks".

Any answer of devs about it? I'm a "little" bit concern about 6DOF, because was asked a lot and I'm afraid of some "agreement" with the evil devil Natural Point. ;)

CharveL
01-25-2011, 11:15 AM
I just want decent 16:9 and 16:10 support, with smooth FOV transitions, if possible, and wide 6DOF hardware/software support.

3 or more monitors support will be really nice too, without need to "tweaks".

Any answer of devs about it? I'm a "little" bit concern about 6DOF, because was asked a lot and I'm afraid of some "agreement" with the evil devil Natural Point. ;)

What? Full 6DOF support was one of thefirst things we knew about the new engine years ago. It's not even an "if", trust me.

LoBiSoMeM
01-25-2011, 12:35 PM
What? Full 6DOF support was one of thefirst things we knew about the new engine years ago. It's not even an "if", trust me.

Please, read the "software/hardware" part. I have some trouble in past with tiltes with 6DOF - like DCS:Black Shark and ArmAII - that just have Natural Point software/hardware support. Bohemia Interactive review the position and give FreeTrack full support, but in DCS:Black Shark we still have to "fix" things...

And I never receive an answer of 1C about it. I'm afraid that IL-2:CoD will be too much Natural Point "friendly"...

Feathered_IV
01-25-2011, 01:14 PM
Weird! It's like having a FW-189 strapped to your face. :shock:

Sperber
01-27-2011, 01:55 PM
Please please a answer !
Support for 3 or more Monitors in COD ????????