PDA

View Full Version : Belt of the Victor and other Composite Artifacts list?

BB Shockwave
12-28-2010, 03:00 PM
I have found one piece of this artifact, and - unlike with sets - the description doesn't say what are the other pieces. Neither does the AP manual. Is there anywhere a list with the name of these items?

bucazaurus
12-28-2010, 03:49 PM
Belt of the Victor : +50% Defence to all units
+1 speed

- Steel Leaf Breastplate
- Black Band
- Berserker's Shield

Ring of the Holy : -50% Attack to undead and demons on the battlefield.
+2 Morale to allied Priests,Inquisitors and Paladins .

- Necklace of the Exorcist
- Sandals of the Martyr
- Holy Cross

Gloves of the Destroyer : +20% to the power of offensive spells
+10% Fire,Magic,poison,astral resistance

- Student's Belt
- Bracelet of the Fire Lord
- Crown of Chaos

Dragon Toy : +15 Rage
+15% Damage to all offensive dragon's abilities

- Helmet with Antenna
- Lizardman Combat Boots
- Lizard Gloves
- Shovel

ckdamascus
12-28-2010, 05:16 PM
I have found one piece of this artifact, and - unlike with sets - the description doesn't say what are the other pieces. Neither does the AP manual. Is there anywhere a list with the name of these items?

It is actually in the Gift Mod supplementary documentation.

We seriously need all of this in one solid place. The amount of documentation I need just to get a comprehensive view of this game is mind boggling.

You can't expect casual gamers to go through all of this.

I am still looking for the link for it. I'll edit/update this post when I do.

ckdamascus
12-28-2010, 05:20 PM

It was originally in a word document, but I converted it to PDF.

atlatea
12-28-2010, 06:06 PM
Or you could open the map editor if you have crossworld to see the full effect of the composite and its required items.

BB Shockwave
01-22-2011, 07:06 PM
It was originally in a word document, but I converted it to PDF.

Many thanks!

Quick question - my game has the Black Band, but it is marked in the savedata as being in a "Container Object". No idea where the container is, though, as it doesn't say. So, this means it is in a chest or barrell somewhere?

ckdamascus
01-22-2011, 08:06 PM
Many thanks!

Quick question - my game has the Black Band, but it is marked in the savedata as being in a "Container Object". No idea where the container is, though, as it doesn't say. So, this means it is in a chest or barrell somewhere?

It is sort of a red herring. Container object doesn't mean it is there in your game. :(

If it is, it will clearly say it is there under anything BUT container object.

That said, you can occasionally find at least ONE random item that the scanner will not pick up, and Scrounger's composite item is random as well, however it seems to have a strong affinity to your class.

The rewards TEND to be...

Mages - Gloves of the Destroyer
Paladins - Ring of the Holy
Warrior - Belt of the Victor

ShadowTek
01-24-2011, 01:27 AM
Belt of the Victor : +50% Defence to all units
+1 speed

- Steel Leaf Breastplate
- Black Band
- Berserker's Shield

Ring of the Holy : -50% Attack to undead and demons on the battlefield.
+2 Morale to allied Priests,Inquisitors and Paladins .

- Necklace of the Exorcist
- Sandals of the Martyr
- Holy Cross

Gloves of the Destroyer : +20% to the power of offensive spells
+10% Fire,Magic,poison,astral resistance

- Student's Belt
- Bracelet of the Fire Lord
- Crown of Chaos

Dragon Toy : +15 Rage
+15% Damage to all offensive dragon's abilities

- Helmet with Antenna
- Lizardman Combat Boots
- Lizard Gloves
- Shovel

For ring of the holy is "-50% Attack to undead and demons on the battlefield." apply to all undead and demons or just the enemy undead and demons?

Zechnophobe
02-07-2011, 05:41 PM
So yeah, I think getting a Gloves of the Destroyer from Scrounger is pretty hilarious. Anyone else realize you could get two Helms of Chaos now with this? Yay 95% magic and ASTRAL immunity for EVERYONE!

Of the Composite artifacts, I'm really only impressed with the belt of the Victor (Though why it doesn't use a BELT slot I don't know...).

ckdamascus
02-07-2011, 07:07 PM
So yeah, I think getting a Gloves of the Destroyer from Scrounger is pretty hilarious. Anyone else realize you could get two Helms of Chaos now with this? Yay 95% magic and ASTRAL immunity for EVERYONE!

Of the Composite artifacts, I'm really only impressed with the belt of the Victor (Though why it doesn't use a BELT slot I don't know...).

A shame the only companion that allows this is Trigger.

Pretty sure Belt of the Victor takes a belt slot for me. What slot do you think it takes or what slot does it take in your saved games?

Well, if dual Glove of the Destroyers somehow lets me bust out 28K damage with Black Hole, I'll take it. :)

Zechnophobe
02-08-2011, 04:00 PM
A shame the only companion that allows this is Trigger.

Pretty sure Belt of the Victor takes a belt slot for me. What slot do you think it takes or what slot does it take in your saved games?

Well, if dual Glove of the Destroyers somehow lets me bust out 28K damage with Black Hole, I'll take it. :)

Well, I haven't equipped the belt in Crossworlds, only the Gift Bag, and there it was an artifact, which puzzled me quite a bit.