PDA

View Full Version : How to get past white cub in Umkas - without Pegasus?

ckdamascus
12-25-2010, 01:13 AM
Playing yet again as a Mage, using Rune Mages, Black and Red Dragons, Dragon of Chaos, and Ancient Phoenix.

Working quite well, at Umkas right now. However, I cannot complete Ben Gan's quest, because I KNOW the treasure chest is behind the stupid little white cub.

There is no way I can get past him. If only I had wings. Ugh. There goes my semi-fast time run. If only I had the power to beat Hagni early on... but alas I was too weak. Too weak!

I was able to get past the big momma white polar bar by running by the side carefully. I can't seem to do that again to get to that pool of water area where the treasure chest is.

atlatea
12-25-2010, 05:31 AM
It is not possible.

Unless you can shrink amelie.

ckdamascus
12-25-2010, 04:04 PM
It is not possible.

Unless you can shrink amelie.

No problem. <casts Pygmy on herself> ...

onepiece
12-26-2010, 01:30 PM
It is possible to pass the mother bear and get to the cubs. Try getting by the mother's left side, try a lot and you will get to the other side.

ckdamascus
12-26-2010, 01:49 PM
It is possible to pass the mother bear and get to the cubs. Try getting by the mother's left side, try a lot and you will get to the other side.

Yes, I was able to do this, but I have to get past the cubs too, to get into the water area. :(

rickah88
12-28-2010, 03:11 PM
I ran into this same problem, and I just zoomed in all the way and then was able to walk right past. Hope this helps!