PDA

View Full Version : Game forgotten by devs

onepiece
12-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Is it me or have the devs completely forgotten about CW? It seems the editor hasn't worked as it should have (tomorrow will be 3 months since the game was released and still not even a SINGLE map/unit/etc. has been created by an user).

The devs once said that they would release some video tutorials to explain how it works but until now they have only released a very basic and generic trailer and it seems they won't release more information about it.
So I wanna ask Nike-it, what's the official posture of the devs? Are they going to release a dev-made map or the tutorials, or even an editor that works, since a lot of people seem to have a lot of trouble with it?

Or is there some editor-made map that I'm not aware of?

piorun
12-16-2010, 11:48 PM
I really wanted to create something, a campaign with new story, units and models etc. But now I've deleted editor from my HDD and I'm still waiting for working editor version. I think this is the main problem, because I've read manual for editor and it's there explained every (or almost every, i'm not sure) function. So documentation exists so anyone who can read can do this and video tutorials aren't most important thing to do.
I really have hope (still!) for almost-bug-free editor…

Metathron
12-17-2010, 07:44 AM
This is exactly why the game was NOT worth the $20, but back then most were too excited by the prospect of new maps/campaigns to detect the rip-off. :rolleyes:

Sneaksie
12-17-2010, 07:58 AM
The game is not forgotten, for example the patch will be available in a couple of days.

piorun
12-17-2010, 04:17 PM
The game is not forgotten, for example the patch will be available in a couple of days.

Steam just downloaded something. It's this update? :> Is available any changelog?

bladeking77
12-17-2010, 06:45 PM

Will the patch affect the editor (fix it), or not?