PDA

View Full Version : Factions\mongols

UniversalRuler
11-23-2010, 11:43 PM
I have been playing this game for a few days now, and i must say the game is sweet. I compare this with TotalWar, and i must say, this seems much more realistic and way more enjoyable. There seems to be a great lot of factions. my question for today is, do the factions have an advantage over one another? I try to play as my favorite faction of all time the Mongols, but being as a an entire calvary faction (of course) I stand no chance against other factions. is there any tips\tactics you guys can share playing as the Mongols?

Cheers

Soul Firez
12-20-2010, 03:38 PM
You think having cav is a disadvantage?? cav was the tanks of the medieval era i would look at how you use your cav.

I mean seriously cav will smash through any unit type apart from pike guys and for that you gott horse archers to wear them down . The only disadvantage i see for mongols and there cav is cav requires alot of micro to be used right so in essence you are going to have to be active all the time;)

Try making the enemy army split off to chase some of your cav then decimate them in small groups trying not to bog down you cav in prolonged melee which they then become weak . Hit hard hit fast then move (and thats just what the real mongols did lol )