PDA

View Full Version : SOW website?

furbs
11-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Anyone heard anything about a dedicated website yet? i would of thought we would be at about that time "IF" the Feb-march release date is accurate.

Seems there is enough content to show.

Tree_UK
11-22-2010, 09:34 PM
Oleg did say that there will be a website, I would imagine we would start to see something within 6 months of release.

Skoshi Tiger
11-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Of course depending upon publisher and if it is marketed under the brand IL2 it may already have a website.

Foo'bar
11-23-2010, 05:41 AM
Of course depending upon publisher and if it is marketed under the brand IL2 it may already have a website.

One more benefit by keeping the old name ;)

Tree_UK
01-06-2011, 04:56 PM
lol, my Website post has been removed by the mods for some reason, so i guess i will just have to *bump* this one, as it seems this one is ok and mine was not. :grin:

JG52Uther
01-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Well we only need one! ;)

Nobody in the know seems to want to answer anyway,but it is a perfectly valid question.

Tree_UK
01-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Well we only need one! ;)

Nobody in the know seems to want to answer anyway,but it is a perfectly valid question.

I agree, I forgot about this post from Furbs, it was only when I searched for mine that I came across it, It seems if I want to ask questions in the future I will have to pm someone to post them as mine get removed straight away lol:grin::grin::grin:

KG26_Alpha
01-06-2011, 06:27 PM
I agree, I forgot about this post from Furbs, it was only when I searched for mine that I came across it, It seems if I want to ask questions in the future I will have to pm someone to post them as mine get removed straight away lol:grin::grin::grin:

That's because you ask the same questions repeatedly.

SoW website

Release date

Glad you found the search function everyone should try to use it more in future :grin:

Tree_UK
01-06-2011, 07:45 PM
That's because you ask the same questions repeatedly.

SoW website

Release date

Glad you found the search function everyone should try to use it more in future :grin:

I dont recall repeatedly asking about a website, I have asked to the whereabouts of the one that was promised to be ready at the end of December 2008. The last person other than Furbs to mention the website was Oleg.

keep up the good work. :grin::grin:

Hecke
01-06-2011, 07:50 PM
the one that was promised to be ready at the end of December 2008.

Where the hell is the problem? More than 2 years for a website.

KG26_Alpha
01-06-2011, 07:58 PM
I dont recall repeatedly asking about a website, I have asked to the whereabouts of the one that was promised to be ready at the end of December 2008. The last person other than Furbs to mention the website was Oleg.

keep up the good work. :grin::grin:

Well take it as a "before you do start" :grin:

Search is your friend......

Tree_UK
01-06-2011, 08:07 PM
Well take it as a "before you do start" :grin:

Search is your friend......

Roger that alpha:grin:

Richie
01-07-2011, 12:18 AM

I love you questions Tree :)

mazex
01-07-2011, 09:58 AM
Well, how about getting a publisher and some kind of press release first? Before a publisher is presented we will not get a website... In some rare cases developers without publishers put up websites themselves to market their games - but then the audience is really the publishers and not the end customers...

Reading between the lines in recent stuff written by Oleg there is a western publisher "in the loop", but as there are no official press releases at all from any part they are obviously waiting for something...

One day soon I guess there will be a press release by some publisher about the future simulation by the developer of IL2 and a link to a fancy website will probably be included...

HFC_Dolphin
01-07-2011, 11:57 AM
I thought you knew it...here is the SOW website: SOW official website (http://www.eslpod.com/eslpod_blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/pig-thumb.jpg)

Skoshi Tiger
01-07-2011, 12:22 PM
I thought you knew it...here is the SOW website: SOW official website (http://www.eslpod.com/eslpod_blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/pig-thumb.jpg)

Impossible! This is a flight sim site. That pig should have wings!

Gourmand
01-07-2011, 12:32 PM
official web site :
http://www.stormofwar.com
but actually redirected by Ubisoft ;)