PDA

View Full Version : AK from Elenhel

hotfix666
11-04-2010, 04:14 PM
I find a nice and quick battle some I play maybe 20 times...
I have play 20 same fight and always get another scrolls.... not ak scroll :(
Can I get ak scroll from he?
And on that 20 fights I never get another wanderscrolls from cheast :(

When I meet he I get another scroll and not AK.

I think so I dont need play same fight again??? Its not fun play same fight more than 1 time.

I was so unluckly... all dublicate maps is rage +20 . ...thats sux :(

ckdamascus
11-04-2010, 05:14 PM
I find a nice and quick battle some I play maybe 20 times...
I have play 20 same fight and always get another scrolls.... not ak scroll :(
Can I get ak scroll from he?
And on that 20 fights I never get another wanderscrolls from cheast :(

When I meet he I get another scroll and not AK.

I think so I dont need play same fight again??? Its not fun play same fight more than 1 time.

I was so unluckly... all dublicate maps is rage +20 . ...thats sux :(

Yes, it is possible to get an AK scroll from him. It is random. Sorry, just bad luck.

hotfix666
11-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Yes, it is possible to get an AK scroll from him. It is random. Sorry, just bad luck.

I have very bad luck...I dont understand why I dosent get ak scroll :(
I shall play 100 battles...soon maybe :P

hotfix666
11-04-2010, 06:25 PM

I have play same battle now 6 hour and never get AK scroll...its wrong with the game :(

ckdamascus
11-04-2010, 06:38 PM
I have very bad luck...I dont understand why I dosent get ak scroll :(
I shall play 100 battles...soon maybe :P

One of my games, I got 5, another I got 11. :) Sometimes they come up more later on.

DGDobrev
11-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Elenhel can provide an AK scroll, loreangelicus used this tactic to hit a very high level. However, the chances of that are really low - this is why I could only congratulate his patience :)

hotfix666
11-04-2010, 09:26 PM
One of my games, I got 5, another I got 11. :) Sometimes they come up more later on.

I have no luck :(
no shop sell them and I dont find them on another way... I get 1 when I dig cheast but I dont try get it...I have luck 1 time only :(
After my next 29 battle with Elenhel I hope I find easy fight so I can do fight quickly for I be sick after fight 6 hour same fight :P

BB Shockwave
11-08-2010, 10:23 PM
You can increase XP with the Learning Skill, plus there are two items that you can always get and increase XP - the Shark's Tooth from Jimmy Kraud and the Combat Academy trophy. With some luck, you can get other items like the General's Memoirs or the Necropolis Hand that boost XP gain as well.

hotfix666
11-09-2010, 09:14 AM
You can increase XP with the Learning Skill, plus there are two items that you can always get and increase XP - the Shark's Tooth from Jimmy Kraud and the Combat Academy trophy. With some luck, you can get other items like the General's Memoirs or the Necropolis Hand that boost XP gain as well.

How shall I get the Shark's Tooth from Jimmy Kraud???

I have testing and se Combat Academy trophy gives nothing :( I get same exp after battle with it :S

loreangelicus
11-09-2010, 10:39 AM
Wow... that's some really bad luck on that fight. Elenhel is the easiest way to generate AK scrolls from chests since you are assured a 1 in 11 (total different types of wanderer scrolls) chance of getting an AK scroll, which means, as per probability, you should be getting the AK scroll on average by the 5th to 7th battles.

There is some advanced planning involved here though. It is a given that you don't "schedule" that 30th battle to be against a hero or boss. :) That way, it should be against an easy regular enemy that would have the battle finished at no-loss on average at round 7.

hotfix666
11-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Wow... that's some really bad luck on that fight. Elenhel is the easiest way to generate AK scrolls from chests since you are assured a 1 in 11 (total different types of wanderer scrolls) chance of getting an AK scroll, which means, as per probability, you should be getting the AK scroll on average by the 5th to 7th battles.

There is some advanced planning involved here though. It is a given that you don't "schedule" that 30th battle to be against a hero or boss. :) That way, it should be against an easy regular enemy that would have the battle finished at no-loss on average at round 7.

1 in 11 and I get no AK scroll on 6 hour... I have very bad luck :(
I have get 1 ak scroll from him now but first time I never get it :evil:
Its not so important for me if I loose little army but I find quickly fight second time and play it few times to get ak scroll :grin:

But are Elenhel him or she?

loreangelicus
11-10-2010, 03:17 PM
But are Elenhel him or she?

I have always assumed all of Amelie's possible companions are guys. But one of Elenhel's items slots is a dress, not armor... a cross-dresser perhaps? :)

hotfix666
11-10-2010, 09:07 PM
I have always assumed all of Amelie's possible companions are guys. But one of Elenhel's items slots is a dress, not armor... a cross-dresser perhaps? :)

I think Elenhel is a she... Elenhel looks like a elf but first time I see her I think thats are a she... I dont read so much in the game but if thats not are write she are a him I think thats are a she :-P