PDA

View Full Version : Is the spell "TARGET" still on the game?

pollozz
11-03-2010, 08:01 PM
I just finished the game on impossible no loss, but I was wondering about the spell target, I could never get a hold on that one, idk if it was just bad luck or is not in the game anymore. Anyway it was more challenging w/o that spell

ckdamascus
11-03-2010, 08:29 PM
I just finished the game on impossible no loss, but I was wondering about the spell target, I could never get a hold on that one, idk if it was just bad luck or is not in the game anymore. Anyway it was more challenging w/o that spell

Bad luck. I see that spell in every game I play, yet I almost never use it. Haha.

DGDobrev
11-03-2010, 09:18 PM
I can confirm that it is still there. It is one of my favorite spells, really... It's a lot of fun targeting your best protected unit and having the enemy whack at it to no avail while your little fairys run around critting everything for massive amounts of damage and dropping it down in just a few hits :)

onepiece
11-03-2010, 11:38 PM
I can confirm it too (it's very bad luck (or good one?)that you didn't get it). Now I will have to use it sinc everyone else is trying it.

hotfix666
11-04-2010, 08:00 AM

I know...Its not fun when things are missing :( I need turn back time scroll.