PDA

View Full Version : Marquis of Krause

hotfix666
10-30-2010, 09:38 PM
How shall I win over him?

Witch level can I take him?

I have 3 red dragons and 3 black dragon and 40 paladin.

Someone maybe have idea to me?

Metathron
10-30-2010, 11:12 PM
Well, he's a pretty strong hero. If you don't feel ready to take him on, then wait until you are stronger. I think I usually take him out when my Amelie is in her mid/late 30s. :)

onepiece
10-31-2010, 02:40 AM
Wait until you have some physical and fire resist items and/or units, and as Metathron says, mid to late 30s.
Depending of your class and items/spells, you will have an easier/difficult time but it's not that great once you are near the end of the game.

hotfix666
10-31-2010, 07:43 AM
I play on impossibel and are only level 23 now.
I hate the 223 royal griffin him have...them are the most problem.
Imps are a little problem too.

I think I must take him later :(

Elwin
10-31-2010, 04:05 PM
Wait, hes not hero you should take on while exploring verona first time. Same for champion at the north castle.

hotfix666
11-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Wait, hes not hero you should take on while exploring verona first time. Same for champion at the north castle.

I have was in montera and kill all enemys I can take so what shall I do... I can take no enemy in dursu :( I was in wizard tower and take the 4 first levels.

ckdamascus
11-01-2010, 10:03 AM
I have was in montera and kill all enemys I can take so what shall I do... I can take no enemy in dursu :( I was in wizard tower and take the 4 first levels.

The common tactic is to get disables of sorts.

Phantom and Pygmy are your best friends here. Although if I remember correctly, Krause likes to dispel. :(

Do you have any Rune Mages and do you have 20 magic runes? You could try to do the Phantom Rune Mage trick to transform them into sheep.

Unfortunately, if you do so, you will probably run into the Sheep clipping bug I have run into. It isn't a big deal though.

You will need some other army unit, since Royal Griffins do extra damage against dragons.

hotfix666
11-01-2010, 02:44 PM
The common tactic is to get disables of sorts.

Phantom and Pygmy are your best friends here. Although if I remember correctly, Krause likes to dispel. :(

Do you have any Rune Mages and do you have 20 magic runes? You could try to do the Phantom Rune Mage trick to transform them into sheep.

Unfortunately, if you do so, you will probably run into the Sheep clipping bug I have run into. It isn't a big deal though.

You will need some other army unit, since Royal Griffins do extra damage against dragons.

I dont like rune mage... but thanks for the help... I see I can heal black dragon with rune mage... I have 12 mind runes ,,,Maybe I win fight :D

ckdamascus
11-01-2010, 05:55 PM
I dont like rune mage... but thanks for the help... I see I can heal black dragon with rune mage... I have 12 mind runes ,,,Maybe I win fight :D

<shrugs> like them or not, they are an excellent auxiliary unit, even if they have some of the WORST damage to leadership ratio.

They aren't there to damage though. With a 30% chance to sheep, if you can mass phantom the rune mages (much easier as a mage, since I can double phantom per round), 3 stacks of 1 rune mage all firing on a single unit will have a

1-(1-0.3)^3 probability of sheeping him for 2 rounds. Or basically ~65.7% chance.

Plus the rune mages can revive units, tank, AND they can summon more permanent units too.

The royal griffins are fairly tough and can summon tanks. You don't have anything solid in your line up to wipe them out easily.

Level 3 Pygmy will help a ton though, as it basically helps you deal 66% more damage, AND they deal 40% LESS damage to you.

hotfix666
11-01-2010, 08:33 PM
<shrugs> like them or not, they are an excellent auxiliary unit, even if they have some of the WORST damage to leadership ratio.

They aren't there to damage though. With a 30% chance to sheep, if you can mass phantom the rune mages (much easier as a mage, since I can double phantom per round), 3 stacks of 1 rune mage all firing on a single unit will have a

1-(1-0.3)^3 probability of sheeping him for 2 rounds. Or basically ~65.7% chance.

Plus the rune mages can revive units, tank, AND they can summon more permanent units too.

The royal griffins are fairly tough and can summon tanks. You don't have anything solid in your line up to wipe them out easily.

Level 3 Pygmy will help a ton though, as it basically helps you deal 66% more damage, AND they deal 40% LESS damage to you.

I see... rune-mage give me free "red-man" so I win another battle :D

I phantom runemage...but thats be only 1 from my 5 units :(
I have try now fight with Marquis of Krause but Its to hard :(
I shall try little more :)

hotfix666
11-02-2010, 08:18 PM
I have fix him now :D

I find map to shettera in montero dungeon so I take travel there and get dragon egg so I have fix him now... I loose 15 horseman but thats ok :P