PDA

View Full Version : champion mode

bobbysocks
10-20-2010, 07:15 AM
ok i said i wouldnt post after being out all evening ( so i am going to ask forgiveness for this night ;) ) but i was thinking about this and wanted to get your thoughts. a champion mode...or whatever you wish to call it. basically its a winner takes all match. set up on limited fuel and ammo....with a HOME base. you die due to getting smoked by someone or unable to hold your crate in the air due to damage...you are done...no RESPAWNS...sayōnara, auf vetersein, ciao baby... ( but you do get to view the rest of match if you wish)....if you are damaged and CAN evade the enemy to get home and LAND alive at your home base without crashing...you can be repaired, rearmed and fueled to rejoin the battle. you dont shoot a shot and just cruise around the country side trying to scam and pull a fast one...last place automatically. last plane in the air is king and is rated as such. what do you think and would you play that kind of match? to me...this would make a lot of players re-evaluate their strategy. too many times i have seen fliers in a congo line...each one firing on the a/c in front of them...hoping to get that kill before they get flamed by the guy on their 6. the point is staying alive to fight, and that is more important than kills...this is the ultimate SIM/REAL...what say you?

trk29
10-20-2010, 07:53 AM
This sounds fun. By the way what is your psn?

MACADEMIC
10-20-2010, 08:10 AM
ok i said i wouldnt post after being out all evening ( so i am going to ask forgiveness for this night ;) ) but i was thinking about this and wanted to get your thoughts. a champion mode...or whatever you wish to call it. basically its a winner takes all match. set up on limited fuel and ammo....with a HOME base. you die due to getting smoked by someone or unable to hold your crate in the air due to damage...you are done...no RESPAWNS...sayōnara, auf vetersein, ciao baby... ( but you do get to view the rest of match if you wish)....if you are damaged and CAN evade the enemy to get home and LAND alive at your home base without crashing...you can be repaired, rearmed and fueled to rejoin the battle. you dont shoot a shot and just cruise around the country side trying to scam and pull a fast one...last place automatically. last plane in the air is king and is rated as such. what do you think and would you play that kind of match? to me...this would make a lot of players re-evaluate their strategy. too many times i have seen fliers in a congo line...each one firing on the a/c in front of them...hoping to get that kill before they get flamed by the guy on their 6. the point is staying alive to fight, and that is more important than kills...this is the ultimate SIM/REAL...what say you?

Yes, great idea. I'd be up for that. I'd even take it a step further. Everybody has their homebase where they take off from to patrol the sky, ideally in sections of two. No map to be used/available. No HUD, so spotting the enemy is much harder. Section has to divide tasks of leader and wingman for navigation/offensive lookout/defensive lookout. If the section is lucky enough to spot an enemy formation, they can go about stalking the enemy, trying to stay undetected until a good opportunity for an attack presents itself. If no enemy detected, section has to land back before fuel runs out for another run or to go to the bar and celebrate still being alive that evening.

;)

MAC

Korsakov829
10-20-2010, 11:38 AM
...this is the ultimate SIM/REAL...what say you?...

You can count on my vote then.

Shadowcorp
10-20-2010, 01:05 PM
wouldn't work in realistic, in my opinion. Its hard enough getting people to bail after taking too much damage let alone disengage from battle. I could see it work in sim, it's not for me though. good luck
sorry didn't realise this was for xbox, i hope you can achieve this goal i'm we couldn't do it on ps3 for random micless people who just wanna play the game.

bobbysocks
10-20-2010, 05:09 PM
This sounds fun. By the way what is your psn?

sorry trk...on xbox at the present...working on getting a psn as well but going to be a awhile.

Robotic Pope
10-20-2010, 05:43 PM
Its a good idea to try. I think it could work but you would need VERY good communitcation and cooperation from all players, if you get a random no mic join then you can forget it lol
I can see it working best as a team game though.
You would want to use one of the 2 airfield CTA maps with unlimited time and maximum tickets. Before the combat both teams will need to capture their field and then get every body to fly to the middle of the map at the same time were the combat will start. Players that die then need to stay at there home airfield (land or circling) and become base defenders. If a player has become damaged then he could return to the home base, land, and then after a confirmation of a good land by a base defender he can bail out and declare a "landed bail out death" and return to the middle of the map once he has respawned. If an enemy player aproches very close to the home base (chasing a damaged/no ammo friendly looking to land) the base defenders can engage him until he retreats back towards the middle of the map. When a team loses its last "alive" player, everyone on that side will need to quit the game to end it for both sides. The winner is the team and players left alive. Any detection of cowardice will not be tolerated, the punishment is death lol

I might see if we can get it working next time all the regular sim flyers on xbox are together. I can't see why it wouldn't work in realistic aswell though.

markyboyacebassist
10-20-2010, 05:58 PM
Sounds a great set up guys!
Count me in!:-P:-P

Korsakov829
10-20-2010, 05:59 PM
It sucks not having a TV that can use a mic. I can't sing Oh No John to anyone.

bobbysocks
10-20-2010, 06:37 PM
actually at first my mind was in "sequel mode". was going to try to suggest this to the devs. so when the window came up for quick match, ranked match, and so forth...if you picked ranked match you got all the options now but also a king of the heap kind of play.

but the more i think about it...it is doable now. I was thinking along the same lines as you pope. everyone would have to have a mic... and a couple players would have to officiate as umpires or referees. they could fly whatever plane they need be it a 163 or a 153. it would have to be set up on a CTA with one umpire watching the field so when someone landed to refuel and rearm the ump would give the OK to bail and thus respawn. the other ref would fly the battle field and one or the other would have to keep score. the game scoreboard would be null and void. if i was behind someone i would announce " Bobbysocks on Lightening27". if Lightening goes down i would get credited with a kill. IF you auger into the ground...you are out. this would keep play in higher altitudes. if you get into a spin you would have ample air to recover...you would shy away from hugging the deck and use it as a last resort defence. if you get shot up and can evade your attacker...you can get a fresh A/C...providing you can land in one piece. before the game is set 2 battle zones could be set up. one north and one south of the airfield. one would be for the actual game the other would be where you would go after you die. you can still dogfight there. the ref over the official battle field would instruct respawning players where to go and watch the game play from a higher altitude. some ot all of these might work. it would take a little time to learn and you would pretty much have to set it up for awhile as a private game.

so pope, you want to see if we can get a dozen guys to try this out? we can set up a special invitation game to see how it works. i will be out of town the rest of this week but will be around next thurs, fri, and sat and can get on whatever is good for you gents. maybe over the week we can talk amongst outselves and hammer out all the rules and such. you in?

i really wish there was a way that psn and xbox could fly together....

Lahatiel
10-21-2010, 09:46 AM
Like "last man standing"...I remember games using this as a mode back years ago, but haven't seen it implemented in quite some time. When they add this they need to add "invite only" game sessions too.

FOZ_1983
10-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Heres one i was trying to get to work on the 360 but never happend :(

2 teams, 4v4 or higher.

Spitfire/Hurricane V 109E (RAF v Luftwaffe)

The game starts, straight away the luftwaffe fly to France (or as close as possible without being automatically turned round for reching maps edge) once in france they circle around at a height they choose.

The RAF stay over kent at a height they chose.

The Luftwaffes mission is a "raid" to attack a target of their choice.

The RAF, their just out on "patrol" gonig around Kent enjoying the view.

Each team has a designated leader. He picks the heigh you fly and and also gives the orders. The orders can be anything he wishes (stay close/split into pairs etc).

Once the Luftwaffe has reach France and their chosen height, (gives the RAF time to assemble etc) they turn around and head for their chosen target.

This is where the fun kicks in. The RAF know they are coming, they know they have a target to attack, but they dont know where or at what height.

Its a game of cat and mouse.

When an engagement is finally made, its 1 life only.

Once a plane gets shot down he's effectively out of the fight and must fly to an agreed nuetral point on the map away from the fight and either fly around or land. But it must be well away from the remaining pilots that are "alive"

It might sound complicated to set up but infact its fairly easy.

It makes for a very tense game to because you never know who can see you or where the enemy are!! you fly together in sim mode, looking around scanning the sky trying to get a glimpse of something.... then....... "down their rabbit leader, 3 o clock low, yellow nosed bastards"

The fight begins.

Robotic Pope
10-21-2010, 03:11 PM
actually at first my mind was in "sequel mode". was going to try to suggest this to the devs. so when the window came up for quick match, ranked match, and so forth...if you picked ranked match you got all the options now but also a king of the heap kind of play.

but the more i think about it...it is doable now. I was thinking along the same lines as you pope. everyone would have to have a mic... and a couple players would have to officiate as umpires or referees. they could fly whatever plane they need be it a 163 or a 153. it would have to be set up on a CTA with one umpire watching the field so when someone landed to refuel and rearm the ump would give the OK to bail and thus respawn. the other ref would fly the battle field and one or the other would have to keep score. the game scoreboard would be null and void. if i was behind someone i would announce " Bobbysocks on Lightening27". if Lightening goes down i would get credited with a kill. IF you auger into the ground...you are out. this would keep play in higher altitudes. if you get into a spin you would have ample air to recover...you would shy away from hugging the deck and use it as a last resort defence. if you get shot up and can evade your attacker...you can get a fresh A/C...providing you can land in one piece. before the game is set 2 battle zones could be set up. one north and one south of the airfield. one would be for the actual game the other would be where you would go after you die. you can still dogfight there. the ref over the official battle field would instruct respawning players where to go and watch the game play from a higher altitude. some ot all of these might work. it would take a little time to learn and you would pretty much have to set it up for awhile as a private game.

so pope, you want to see if we can get a dozen guys to try this out? we can set up a special invitation game to see how it works. i will be out of town the rest of this week but will be around next thurs, fri, and sat and can get on whatever is good for you gents. maybe over the week we can talk amongst outselves and hammer out all the rules and such. you in?

i really wish there was a way that psn and xbox could fly together....

If you want a umpire, there is even a way to make them not on a side and show up as a blue dot on the map. Just get the player who will be umpiring to search for a dogfight an stay on the searching screen then accept an invite to the CTA game. Their game will think the CTA is a dogfight and when the game starts they will not be put on a side or feature at all on the games scoreboard.

I think we can probably trust each other enough not to need one though.

FOZ_1983
10-21-2010, 03:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBm86lrCq2c&feature=related

Robotic Pope
10-21-2010, 03:22 PM
Worst..wingman..EVER!! I'd rather have bucketman than that guy :P

FOZ_1983
10-21-2010, 03:33 PM
Worst..wingman..EVER!! I'd rather have bucketman than that guy :P

Yeah pretty shocking haha. Nice vid though!! Very "hoorah" when the second spit turns up and lets lose!! think thats the British in me kicknig in though.

Robotic Pope
10-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Yeah pretty shocking haha. Nice vid though!! Very "hoorah" when the second spit turns up and lets lose!! think thats the British in me kicknig in though.

lol That chap in the second spitfire should have been brown bread too if the wingman had any fingers. Parking yourself metres infront of a 109 is not good for your health. Do that in BoP and its usually an instadeath :-P

FOZ_1983
10-21-2010, 04:22 PM
lol That chap in the second spitfire should have been brown bread too if the wingman had any fingers. Parking yourself metres infront of a 109 is not good for your health. Do that in BoP and its usually an instadeath :-P

Doing that in BoP and you may as well be a lumberjack, because all you'll be doing is taking down trees ;) all that low flying is dangerous haha

bobbysocks
10-21-2010, 04:43 PM
If you want a umpire, there is even a way to make them not on a side and show up as a blue dot on the map. Just get the player who will be umpiring to search for a dogfight an stay on the searching screen then accept an invite to the CTA game. Their game will think the CTA is a dogfight and when the game starts they will not be put on a side or feature at all on the games scoreboard.

I think we can probably trust each other enough not to need one though.

yeah you are probably right. its when you get others in the game that umps might be needed. let try it for next week. like maybe 9pm your time 4pm mine?

Foz i like that idea. we have been role playing like that for a couple weeks now. there is a spot in france you can land. dover map, fly across the channel to the east. if you head straight over to the visible land you get bounced back. if you vector off to the east in about 5 minutes you will see cliffs much like dover and flat farm land...didnt see much in the way of buildings though. why dont you try to join us as we try out this game next week?

i think interest in all the game went by the wayside because of the summer months and better weather. too much other things to do with family and friends...sports...outings. now as the weather is chilling down and people are staying in more i truly believe things will pick up. ran into 2 guys last night who just bought the game...and i am seeing more of that ( and yes by the way i steered them here ). things that might not have have gotten off the ground several months ago might now. thats just my thoughts..we'll see.

markyboyacebassist
10-21-2010, 10:47 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNJ8rIEPLOo

FOZ_1983
10-22-2010, 05:34 PM
yeah you are probably right. its when you get others in the game that umps might be needed. let try it for next week. like maybe 9pm your time 4pm mine?

Foz i like that idea. we have been role playing like that for a couple weeks now. there is a spot in france you can land. dover map, fly across the channel to the east. if you head straight over to the visible land you get bounced back. if you vector off to the east in about 5 minutes you will see cliffs much like dover and flat farm land...didnt see much in the way of buildings though. why dont you try to join us as we try out this game next week?
i think interest in all the game went by the wayside because of the summer months and better weather. too much other things to do with family and friends...sports...outings. now as the weather is chilling down and people are staying in more i truly believe things will pick up. ran into 2 guys last night who just bought the game...and i am seeing more of that ( and yes by the way i steered them here ). things that might not have have gotten off the ground several months ago might now. thats just my thoughts..we'll see.

I know the spot well, can be tricky to land on though because of the land textures and the fact theirs no shadows on the floor etc. Makes it quite tricky. More so on the 360 where the joystick has no brakes.

I dont mind joining in, providing its on the 360 that its happening?

bobbysocks
10-24-2010, 06:47 PM
certainly would be on 360. hoping for thurs, fri, or sat.

markyboyacebassist
10-24-2010, 07:09 PM
certainly would be on 360. hoping for thurs, fri, or sat.

Evening UK time?
GMT +1
This will change to GMT this Sunday 31st October

bobbysocks
10-24-2010, 07:12 PM
Evening UK time?
GMT +1
This will change to GMT this Sunday 31st October

sent you a PM. evening for you mid day for me...

bobbysocks
10-26-2010, 06:14 PM
alright we tenitively have a couple xbox games set for thurs and sat. i will have tp make some adjustments to "ensure domestic tranquility" on my end but that should be done easily. so, 9ish GMT sound ok? i would like to set this up as a private game so let me or pope know if you plan to attend....should be fun.

markyboyacebassist
10-28-2010, 04:08 PM
alright we tenitively have a couple xbox games set for thurs and sat. i will have tp make some adjustments to "ensure domestic tranquility" on my end but that should be done easily. so, 9ish GMT sound ok? i would like to set this up as a private game so let me or pope know if you plan to attend....should be fun.

See you tonight my friend!:-P

SEE
10-28-2010, 04:47 PM
same here..........:grin:

GT EvangelusE

bobbysocks
10-28-2010, 05:02 PM
cool, i will see you guys around 9 your time...

markyboyacebassist
10-28-2010, 10:48 PM
cool, i will see you guys around 9 your time...

Many thanks Bobby, great idea, good game!
I think it worked best when we were all in a party so everyone knew each others status.

I look forward to the next one!:-P:-P:-P

bobbysocks
10-28-2010, 11:21 PM
many thanks to you and the rest of the guys. it was fun.

for the rest of you on ps3 here's how we set it up.

CTA on a map with 2 airfields and by invite ( at first )
each team had to capture their own field. if you crashed at this point it you werent penalized.
once both teams captured their field everyone headed to the area between the fields to do battle. if you got shot down, or crashed....when you respawned you had to stay close to your field. the only battle you could do is to provide top cover for your mates that were landing....but you cant stray too far from the strip.
if you got damaged ( or ran out of ammo on a limited game ) you could land at your own field. once your ac came to a complete stop you bailed out and got a new crate to fly.
like markyboyacebassist said above..it works best if everyone stays in a party chat. its easier to tell when everyone on either team is shot down.

if there is still time on the clock and everyone is happy with their ac...then everyone got a free bail out and battle started again....but you didnt have to capture your fields again.
hmmmm just got an idea....change ends of the field. race to the other side and capture that field....no shooting as you pass the enemy planes in route to capture yours. once both are captured its game on again.
anyways we did this in both real and sim and theme ( 109 E3s vs hurris, 51s vs 190s )
it was all good fun. try it and tailor the rules as you see fit.

Korsakov829
10-29-2010, 12:23 AM
And it worked out all ok? Get a game recording if you can, might convince the developers for a sequel with this mode.

SEE
10-29-2010, 12:48 AM
great fun....cheers Bobbysocks and all the guys who took part!

bobbysocks
11-02-2010, 05:16 PM
you boys fancy a game this thurs or sat?? same time as last week??

Robotic Pope
11-02-2010, 06:05 PM
yeah ok.

Ive got another idea for a free for all last man standing aswell. We tried it briefly last week and it seemed to work ok.

We fly on dogfight, any map, but with poor or rainy weather. Everybody starts the game and has 1 minute to climb above the clouds as much as they want before the fighting starts. If you get killed you can resume but must stay below the clouds, you can still dogfight the other players that have been killed. If you fly into the cloud while you are still alive you must get back ubove them straight away or you will count as dead and have to fight below the clouds. If you fall completely below the cloud you are "dead" and will have to stay and fight below.
The winner of the round is the last man above the cloud. Then everyone has a minute to climb back up and the next round can be started.

bobbysocks
11-02-2010, 06:32 PM
i'll give it a shot like that. i was thinking if we did the 2 airfield map...after the first bout...swapping sides of the map. that way you wolsd have to recapture a field and start over. i am game for just about anything.

Robotic Pope
11-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Still ok for tonight? I know SEE isn't around though.

FOZ_1983
11-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Still ok for tonight? I know SEE isn't around though.

If you need an extra player then i'll fly tonight, though ive not flown combat on IL2 since i lost everything. Speaking of which..i have barely any planes at all unlocked anymore. More to the point - none of the planes unlocked from MP wins etc.

markyboyacebassist
11-04-2010, 05:50 PM
If you need an extra player then i'll fly tonight, though ive not flown combat on IL2 since i lost everything. Speaking of which..i have barely any planes at all unlocked anymore. More to the point - none of the planes unlocked from MP wins etc.

The mighty Hurricane will serve you well! :-P:-P

FOZ_1983
11-04-2010, 05:54 PM
The mighty Hurricane will serve you well! :-P:-P

Always did ;) haha. That beautiful bird I DO HAVE!!

hurricane
11-04-2010, 11:50 PM
i hope to play this saturday with you guys but i'm not sure if that means sat.afternoon or sun.morning.if i get on to late sat. it will be sun. for you then it will be too late for me to join the game on sat. but the clock goes back on sun.so i might be there in time.

Robotic Pope
11-05-2010, 12:48 AM
i hope to play this saturday with you guys but i'm not sure if that means sat.afternoon or sun.morning.if i get on to late sat. it will be sun. for you then it will be too late for me to join the game on sat. but the clock goes back on sun.so i might be there in time.

AAAYYYYYYY?? What day is it tomorrow? ;)

Anyway there were to few of us on tonight to do this. Maybe there will be more on Sat.

bobbysocks
11-05-2010, 04:27 AM
gentlemen, my deepest apologies. i got hung up and didnt get home until late....but actually i figured you would all be strapped into the seat of a copter. when i saw the messages here i hurried and logged in....but either missed you or something. i have to work friday...and sat i will be on but more like 10 or 11 gmt. have to look at a car with my son. let me know.... again i am sorry.

Rambo Rich 360
11-11-2010, 05:28 PM
I'd be interested in joining in if you guys need some players.

Just let me know ahead of time so I can plan around.

bobbysocks
11-12-2010, 12:32 AM
rich, i think you would enjoy it. we did a couple today around 4pm est. that time of day you get a great bunch of guys...pope, see, markyboyacebassist, and the rest. if you can get on that time of the day that would be cool.

Rambo Rich 360
11-12-2010, 01:01 AM
That would be about 1pm my time. I can do it (I work from home) but i'd need a heads up beforehand. I can always take a break outta my day ;)

I'll keep a lookout...

markyboyacebassist
11-12-2010, 07:37 PM
rich, i think you would enjoy it. we did a couple today around 4pm est. that time of day you get a great bunch of guys...pope, see, markyboyacebassist, and the rest. if you can get on that time of the day that would be cool.

Bobby, Champion mode is such a great game if played by pilots who stick to the rules!
Maybe the developers will take note of Champion mode & send you a fat paycheck!!
:grin::grin::grin:
I will look out for you online my friend, I am addicted to BOP! :-P

bobbysocks
11-12-2010, 10:18 PM
e & send you a fat paycheck!!

mark, if i get a big fat check I am flying over there and we are all going out for a night on the town..

i do enjoy playing with you guys from the UK...very much so. got a couple commitments this week but next week should be a go.

Robotic Pope
11-13-2010, 01:57 AM
Bobby, Champion mode is such a great game if played by pilots who stick to the rules!
Maybe the developers will take note of Champion mode & send you a fat paycheck!!

Oi oi. Hold on a second lol. Lets take a look back and see who devised the rules we play to. I want 60% of that fat paycheck! :-P :-P :-P

SEE
11-13-2010, 03:38 AM
The only thing I would like to add is that the game is terminated on the conclusion of the first round and a new match set up. We found that new players seem to loose track of the game if a new round was started in the same session. Also, tactics can only be discussed if you are in game chat and this is not possible if multiple rounds are held in one session as everyone needs to be in 'Party chat' so that the start and end of each round is communicated. Other than that it has been a great alternative to the normal modes.

With Popes sessions forced to be held at High altitude (by setting the weather to 'Blind') has given us more variety and helps to keep the title thriving - well done to all who think of these alternatives!

markyboyacebassist
11-13-2010, 10:58 AM
Oi oi. Hold on a second lol. Lets take a look back and see who devised the rules we play to. I want 60% of that fat paycheck! :-P :-P :-P

Hellfire Bobby! You'd better give Mr Pope a slice of the pie otherwise he's gonna be on my six forever! :evil::evil::evil:

markyboyacebassist
11-13-2010, 11:00 AM
The only thing I would like to add is that the game is terminated on the conclusion of the first round and a new match set up. We found that new players seem to loose track of the game if a new round was started in the same session. Also, tactics can only be discussed if you are in game chat and this is not possible if multiple rounds are held in one session as everyone needs to be in 'Party chat' so that the start and end of each round is communicated. Other than that it has been a great alternative to the normal modes.

With Popes sessions forced to be held at High altitude (by setting the weather to 'Blind') has given us more variety and helps to keep the title thriving - well done to all who think of these alternatives!

Great whilst dog-fighting Angelo, but a pain in the harris whilst taking the airfield!

SEE
11-13-2010, 11:55 AM
The taking of an airfield is shown on the screen and on the map, so I wouldn't think that it really needs to be communicated. The advantage of a team taking the airfield quickly is that they will have the tactical advantage to form up and applying whatever tactics have been decided.

However.... the taking of the airfield should come later IMO to make the scoring extremely simple. Players attempts to land often result in crashes or a bailout once landed becuase they have used a lot of the ammo to brake. looking at the scoreboard before combat starts you see players with several deaths and some with non. If everyone went into combat with 0 deaths you can see exacty how the game is panning out, who has been killed and who is still alive.

Players that respawn following a death are then required to capture their airfield and, only once it has been captured, can a damaged player return to it or attack enemys that are viloating its airspace. This gives the same objective but later in the session. Just an idea......:)

markyboyacebassist
11-13-2010, 12:39 PM
By 'taking of the airfield is a pain' i was referring to landing whilst the weather is set to Blind, ie. you can't see the airfield very well! :-P

SEE
11-13-2010, 12:46 PM
Ah, I see what you mean! Pope's games in 'Blind' weather are Team Battles on the strike maps so no landing required.....(or bombing targets......:grin:)

Unfortunately, some new players don't listen and, as soon as the game starts, they quit when having been told well before the start that they need to climb up and out of the weather and fight at altitude not down in the trees.

bobbysocks
11-13-2010, 06:29 PM
Players that respawn following a death are then required to capture their airfield and, only once it has been captured, can a damaged player return to it or attack enemys that are viloating its airspace. This gives the same objective but later in the session. Just an idea......:)

that would work....except for the odd time where you are the first one hit and are trying to limp home to get a fresh plane. and restarting after each bout...is also easily done. we end up dumping the game at the end of the second bout because there is only 5 minutes left on the clock and that is too short. lets try it next time.

oh, pope you are paying 60% of the boys night out then too... and i am feeling really hungry and very thirsty :grin:

bobbysocks
11-13-2010, 08:09 PM
ya know, before we change the rules to this too much there are things we need to consider. we are playing a 505 game on xbox. if we make it where everyone is happy and it goes smoothly without a glitch it would be something very foreign for us. :-P

Robotic Pope
11-13-2010, 08:44 PM
that would work....except for the odd time where you are the first one hit and are trying to limp home to get a fresh plane. and restarting after each bout...is also easily done. we end up dumping the game at the end of the second bout because there is only 5 minutes left on the clock and that is too short. lets try it next time.

oh, pope you are paying 60% of the boys night out then too... and i am feeling really hungry and very thirsty :grin:

:lol: I asked for that one didn't I. I can imagine Bucketmans tab being rather high too. I doubt we would break even :-P

bobbysocks
11-15-2010, 04:48 PM
may not break even but we would all have a H311 of a good time...any money left over?? plane rides at duxford.

bobbysocks
11-17-2010, 07:15 PM
thursday the 18th anyone??

SEE
11-18-2010, 12:52 AM
fine with me.:grin:

Rambo Rich 360
11-18-2010, 01:34 AM
What time?

And what 'official' rules are we going to do? (or will that be discussed in the lobby?).

markyboyacebassist
11-18-2010, 05:00 PM
thursday the 18th anyone??

See you then :-P