PDA

View Full Version : Just another Praise thread

Jan0s
10-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Hello,

I just wanted to express my appreciation for the game in my own thread :)
Kings Bounty and the sequals have given me endless hours of fun so far and Crossworlds got me hooked up again.
I enjoyed the HoMM games very much since I was a child and always wanted similar games like that, but I didnt really like the Disciples games that much.
Since Kings Bounty the Legend hit the stores I am really fond of TBS again.

Armored princess was great too, and I was that close to play through the game a third time, but I got bored pretty quickly, since it was the same story all over.
Now Crossworlds came out and lots of people were moaning about the equal setting and stroy, but I for myself was pretty satisfied with that, because I just needed that little more content to play it again.

Allthough I kinda wish the content would be more than just some new spells, units and quests, I find myself spending every minute of my free time to playing the game again :D

Now all I need for eternal happines is another sequal to Jagged Alliance.
yeah, well, that's it, nothing to see here, keep on moving :rolleyes:

Metroplex
10-11-2010, 08:10 AM
The KB series have been great, I am currently re-playing (I've lost count of how many times now) KB:TL and I am having fun, will certainly play KB: Crossworlds next.
You mentioned that you didn't really like the Disciples games... but IMHO the only turn-based game that bests all the KB games is Disciples 3!:grin:

Zhuangzi
10-11-2010, 12:05 PM
If there was a proper sequel to JA2, I could die happy now :cool:

Mandea
10-11-2010, 01:25 PM
unfortunately d3 is way beyond KB. I love too KB. finished TL 10 times, AP 10 times, CW 3-4 time, excellent game, I spend most of my free time playing it.

Zhuangzi
10-11-2010, 01:43 PM
unfortunately d3 is way beyond KB. I love too KB. finished TL 10 times, AP 10 times, CW 3-4 time, excellent game, I spend most of my free time playing it.

You and me both, buddy. :grin: